Warning!

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Krieger Blitzer

Warning!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hello guys, I would like to draw ur attention about that the abuser of the well known bug called as "Units teleporting bug." is actually also impersonating other users profile now!!! I am currently one of his victims as it seems; and so kindly I would like to ask u guys to both block and report him if u don't mind so that hopefully he probably gets banned for such trolling acts and then no more of these... Thanks :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/7656119808843762

Keep in mind that sadly it's surely possible for anyone to create multiple accounts all to be named the same through or on the Steam!

ShadowIchigo

Re: Warning!

Post by ShadowIchigo »

i too have been a victim of this abuse. it was a guy named armynator.. and he always kicks me bc i still beat his punk ass after abusing that

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Armynator, surely I know him! He is on the head of my 'blocked' list... All these guys already are probably his own dirty dolls..

Rommel

Post by Rommel »

Are your guys serious?
Everyone knows that this so called "bugs" have been implented on purpose to express the superior force of the german army.
Unfortunately this feature is activated for all factions under certain circumstances at the moment. I guess it will be fixed by the devs soon, so don't worry.

EDIT: ah i forgot.. there is only one dev.