Much to improve

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Dick Winters

Much to improve

Post by Dick Winters »

My humble opinion of the beta: It seems to me that they are destroying the game it is impossible to break the German tanks with the M10 just by producing German tanks they win the game, in the previous version at least the German tanks with the airborne sector were stopped , the anti tanks are the slowest in the world to turn it, if you build a German bunker you do not break it with anything or with the bombardment of planes, there is supposedly a bombardment against emplacement you throw it on top of an antiaircraft and it does not break you throw it to a house with platoons inside and you don't kill them when the house should be destroyed and to speak of the bombardment that replaced the sector that bombardment has to have the damage of breaking everything that falls on top of it, on occasions I have thrown it on top of tanks and not breaks

kwok
Team Member

Re: Much to improve

Post by kwok »

Hi Winters,

I think it's a matter of learning the new tactics.

AT Tank Guns
Try using the more like they were used realistically/historically. AT guns are not mobile defense, keep them somewhere to ambush vehicles in the back or covering flanks. Not in the front on obvious defensive locations.

Bunkers
Depending on your doctrine, there's a lot of ways to take out a bunker. First, bunkers now turn neutral when the enemy is cleared inside. This creates new tactics that didn't exist before in BK but existed in reality. For example, a combo of smoke and flamethrowers. Even throwing grenades in bunkers will do more than it did previously. Given how common grenades are across almost all infantry, there is a lot more options to kill bunkers than just flat bombing it (which is still an option...)

I think overall it seems like your main concern is the lost of the air patrol. This ability was the most complained about ability by all players. Allied players complained about henshel patrols, axis players complained about bombing patrols. We removed this ability because of how it required zero skill to clear an entire area. It was just click and clear a whole sector. It now requires a lot more skill to attack than previously before. We've made a lot of other balancing adjustments to make up for the new need for skill, things that should make it more forgiving to try new tactics. For example, cheaper airstrikes, lower cooldowns, etc. I'd say keep learning, keep improving, you will adjust to the changes soon.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Dick Winters

Re: Much to improve

Post by Dick Winters »

I think it is great about the bunker that becomes neutral and about assaulting it I love the idea, my idea is that if a bombardment is made, either by artillery or by an airplane, it must disappear or leave it as destroyed as possible. The AT thing is the time to turn it is very slow, it is heavy but it is not that bad. Another thing is perfect that the sector disappears because with a single clip you cleaned the land, but it is not possible that the bombardment of 140 ammunition that is supposedly for emplacements throws it on top of an AA and you do not break it and the bombardment that replaces the sector is supposed to be the most powerful to what you pass it must destroy it must not leave anything the same be it a tank of any caliber or a base or even a house on the map.