New budget for the concrete bunker

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Shanks

New budget for the concrete bunker

Post by Shanks »

I would like to suggest a new budget for this type of structures that are easy to build in def doc, not that I have problems with the current cost, but I realize that new players and even old players are still bothered by this defensive structure although you can take it, and in this sense I think they have be reason, it is a pretty good fortification that I abused for a long time, I think that being so good to defend in the early and middle stage of the game, they should add a fuel cost (15 or 20 fuel + 450 MP), is not something irrational from my point of view, considering that a fortification of 20 mm has a cost of fuel (20) and is less effective than a concrete bunker that only requires MP, somehow this helps static and mechanical play, if the axis were proposed it could do more than 6 easily in a 3v3, it is not even difficult to do it in other doctrines such as TH of the PE. I would like to know what developers and other players think about this proposal

Mood

Re: New budget for the concrete bunker

Post by Mood »

Which bunkers are you talking about? The base bunkers in def-doctrine now need a nominal extra cost to fill with some useful infantry. Does it make sense to increase their price on top of this? Am I missing something?

Shanks

Re: New budget for the concrete bunker

Post by Shanks »

I only suggest it, because some players complain that it is very easy to do, nothing more ... but I want you to know that I have no problems