BETA 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Warhawks vs. Walderschmidt

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

BETA 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Warhawks vs. Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Here's a very nice 1v1 on Bloody Gulch with Warhawks.
1v1 Bloody G Warhawks v Walderschmidt Data.PNG
1v1 Bloody G Warhawks v Walderschmidt Data.PNG (8.39 KiB) Viewed 501 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwWi7JXOXeI

Here's some general thoughts:
Riflemen: I didn't really have any problem with them. Now that I know there's a bug where they only have four rounds in the internal magazine, it's impossible not to notice. They do feel a bit weaker than I expect, but if I were to tweak them, it'd be minor. As it stands I really want to see what happens when the magazine bug gets fixed.

20mm Halftrack: This thing was very annoying and deadly, but I was able to deal with it just fine. In the end, while it scared my riflemen away, it helped me more than anything because it slowed down Warhawks' teching by 40 fuel, which he couldn't really afford because he never held a big fuel point for very long at any point in the game.

Volksturm: They didn't feel OP to me. They were really just a nuisance. I don't think Warhawks used the debuff abilities a lot. Or if he did, I retreated early enough to not lose units to that too often. I never felt like his sturms swarmed me and my machine dealt with his infantry plenty.

Machine Gun: My machine dealt with all his infantry just fine. In fact, the suppression feels too good. Units that aren't directly under fire by machine gun immediately hit the deck. I can see why Mencius made his tank assault suggestion for PS doctrine. it almost looks necessary.
Overall, I feel like I won this game not by countering Propaganda doctrine but by playing the map better, controlling my fuel while keeping Warhawks away from his. So he had no choice to

Well played Warhawks, I look forward to playing more with you again.

Wald

Here's the replay.
4p_bloody_gulch_v08.2020-06-27.20-37-10.rec
(940.83 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Re: BETA 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Warhawks vs. Walderschmidt

Post by Warhawks97 »

Anytime.

My greatest issue was the vehicle controle lmao. Just like in the second game that desynced when my Puma had stuck on a piece of dirt unable to move.

Too bad we cant upload the second game which was far more intense.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Warhawks97 wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 12:20
Anytime.

My greatest issue was the vehicle controle lmao. Just like in the second game that desynced when my Puma had stuck on a piece of dirt unable to move.

Too bad we cant upload the second game which was far more intense.
Yeah, vehicles are so tricky to control sometimes.

How did you figure out it that the game desynced when the puma got stuck?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Honestly the best way to manage vehicles is how they managed it realistically... use roads and open areas, try not to run over too many things unless it’s heavy enough to run over things but even then expect slowdown. Granted this is assuming the map chosen is good.... but frankly if it’s not a good map... why play it...

Can’t wait to watch this one when I get a moment
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.