The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Re: The Shrinking Blitzkrieg Mod Community

Post by kwok »

Also, because of the new reworks upcoming I'm hoping to host a 1v1 tournament when the beta gets released to the live version. It'll be a personal endeavor. So stay tuned!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

---BBC--- wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 23:11
Hi, im new here in this forum. I was looking for a community because i want to play against humans and not CPU but all i find are skirmish games against KI. This is a waist of time in my opinion. My question therefore is: Are there any tournaments or communitys to join as a new player?

But first of all i want to talk about the topic of this thread, bad behavior of players. This definitely is an issiue! Im was playin starcarft for years, im doing simracing for like 20 years, but i never had so many bad experiences as a noob like here in CoH. Why do so many of the players blame noobs for playin bad??

Second problem: i have only one account, i use it form the start. And my stats are not the best. But i improved a lot. If i join one of the few pvp games i get kicked like always without a "hello" or an explanation. Just get kicked.

See, is love this game, its probably the best RTS ever (ok, starcraft is really great too, but its an APM massacre and totally different). And i want to play, how should i get better if all of you kick me all day long?

I help myself and host 1v1 games and have to wait like forever till someone joins.

Ideas anyone?

I play with anyone as well as long as they play beta ;)

VFA-97 Warhawks is my steam name.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

---BBC---

Post by ---BBC--- »

Sounds great, thanks guys. I gonna try discord (which seems like everyone has it but me =D)
Tournaments would be great!

Edith: I just added you two guys to my steam acc. Its "Bjarne" not "BBC", so dont refuse plz...

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

---BBC--- wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 16:53
Sounds great, thanks guys. I gonna try discord (which seems like everyone has it but me =D)
Tournaments would be great!

Edith: I just added you two guys to my steam acc. Its "Bjarne" not "BBC", so dont refuse plz...
I accepted!

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

dreadlief.PNG
This is absolutely unacceptable. This isn't a "you're just being a sensitive social justice warrior" thing. If you wonder why the community is shrinking and new players aren't joining it's because players are treated like this.

The funny thing is, I know that the victim of this story was actually CARRYING the team and the other player couldn't bring it within himself to see his own faults. Instead, blaming it on another player. If this player has the balls to talk this much shit to a teammate who is CARRYING them... imagine what this player says to new players.
This toxicity was all game but I only got a screenshot because the player who provided this report didn't have the replay. But knowing the players in question, I don't doubt that it was an "all game" thing.

Honestly, from me personally to the community: take your goddamn balance complaints and shove it because there are clearly other much bigger issues ruining this game. Seriously... grow up all of you.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Mood

Post by Mood »

Huh. How is it our fault that some random childish guy is spamming nonsense in the chat?

There will always be people spamming crap online (just like the ones talking crap IRL), if you get upset they win and it just spurs them to do more of it.
When you ignore it/them, they go away most of the time.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

It's not about ignoring them. It's about welcoming newcomers. You can't sustain a community around elitism. If you look at another mod like EIRR which had a HUGE community until elitism stomped it out. There's probably only 20 players who all know each other on that mod. I went on recently and it took me 2 hours just to find a game.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

I have to say (to experience) that it feels like the BK-community is growing, I have seen more and more new players lately. Some old players like DolhpinesAreGaySharkes and Gentics for example might have left the community, but there are a lot of new people coming in to.
Just this week, a guy called "The Dude" popped up in my game and I befriended him, never seen him before.
There are many examples like that.

I don't see any problems.

When I make games however, we want balance, often I play against good old BK-players with experience. When a new BK-player comes with 0 experience, I don't just "kick" them right away. I ask them kindly to find a game with other new BK-players, because we want balance in my game, and then 6 months later, they are welcome back to play with us. Most often, they understand and leave freely and wish us a good game.
So I am not someone who treat new players bad, and encourage good old BK-players to do the same as me whenever a noob/newbie joins their game.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

kwok wrote:
11 Nov 2020, 02:43
dreadlief.PNG

This is absolutely unacceptable. This isn't a "you're just being a sensitive social justice warrior" thing. If you wonder why the community is shrinking and new players aren't joining it's because players are treated like this.

The funny thing is, I know that the victim of this story was actually CARRYING the team and the other player couldn't bring it within himself to see his own faults. Instead, blaming it on another player. If this player has the balls to talk this much shit to a teammate who is CARRYING them... imagine what this player says to new players.
This toxicity was all game but I only got a screenshot because the player who provided this report didn't have the replay. But knowing the players in question, I don't doubt that it was an "all game" thing.

Honestly, from me personally to the community: take your goddamn balance complaints and shove it because there are clearly other much bigger issues ruining this game. Seriously... grow up all of you.

The hypocrisy again from Kwok... he pretends to be upset about how BK-players get treated in the game by other certain BK-players, yes "certain BK-players". At the same time, both Kwok and Mark was letting people throw heavy insults to me and Dreadleif the spring of 2020 on discord in their own BK-group which they were admin in, just because me and Dreadleif were 100% convinced of disbalanced in the BETA-version and the patch before it, and that axis have been nerfed. That's our "crime". And because of that, Kwok had no problem letting his inner-circle of friends throw personal attacks on me.

There is even two people here ON THIS FORUM who have written insulting things about me which Kwok never bothered to be upset about.
One guy said that I and Dreadleif was "BKs nutcases", not resently, but months ago, here is the exact quote:
CGarr wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 01:08
Hell, even the community nutcases on the BK discord (Apollo, PanzerFather, etc) would probably be happy with this.
Here is another person throwing insults at me on this forum:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 17:12
Lmaooooooooooooooooo panzerfather is big troll, brain retarded man (no insult)
That was back in 14 Jan 2019, I wasn't even a member on this forum then, I had said nothing to that guy.

Again, Kwok haven't warned him, Kwok haven't deleted it, Kwok haven't mention this to be a problem.

Kwok doesn't care about people getting insulted by other players in this community, it's all BS.
I throw this back to Kwok: Yes, there is indeed much bigger issues ruining this game. Seriously... your hypocrisy.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I'll admit you're probably right from a I missed out on some toxicity and didn't moderate them out. But not out of selective favoritism but out of negligence. Most the toxicity I point out are specifically reported TO me. So every instance in this thread was a person coming to me in private to tell me their struggles with the community. Apologies if I miss some things that pass by under giant walls of text on completely different topics like balancing the beta. For those we can be more diligent in cleaning up and you can start screen shotting/recording/whatever you want from me to keep me from adding to the toxicity as well. I've been threatened multiple times with recordings of my behavior but those have not turned up yet...

About the two you mentioned though... if calling you a nutcase once in a large wall of texts bothers you so much, sorry. In that situation I probably did just completely miss that since I know that particular player normally writes on substance regarding game balance. From a dev perspective I focus on his arguments around the game instead of reading word for word on where he might have mentioned other players. So I'm sorry for that. I can personally reach out to that player and tell him he hurt your feelings.

About the second, I wasn't even a dev in Jan 2019. So I don't know how I'd be able to help there. You can throw it back to me but on THAT one I straight up wasn't even here yet. So I'd probably throw it back to you and discuss it with him.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

kwok wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 18:02
I'll admit you're probably right from a I missed out on some toxicity and didn't moderate them out. But not out of selective favoritism but out of negligence.
I think it is out of selective favoritism, but you have the chance to prove me wrong.
kwok wrote:
Most the toxicity I point out are specifically reported TO me.
I came to you now and brought you up some specific examples of insults towards me, now you have the chance to do something about it.
kwok wrote:
About the two you mentioned though... if calling you a nutcase once in a large wall of texts bothers you so much, sorry. In that situation I probably did just completely miss that since I know that particular player normally writes on substance regarding game balance. From a dev perspective I focus on his arguments around the game instead of reading word for word on where he might have mentioned other players.
I was writing a wall of text yesterday as a reply to your essay on what's fun with BK. And a very small part of it was about how I as an axis-player like to win over allies, and it took like 5 minutes after I posted that and it was deleted/edited by Mark and both you and him were QUICK only focusing on that part of my post, not the rest.
kwok wrote:
So I'm sorry for that. I can personally reach out to that player and tell him he hurt your feelings.
I never considered myself to be easily offended.
Please, can you stop your sneaky passive aggressive combacks. Everyone who reads this knows that I was calling out on your hypocrisy letting certain people insult others while condeming certain other poeple for doing insults.

My theory, and it is a theory because we problebly won't get the truth out of you: The theory is that you don't mind people insult me or Dreadleif since you hate us yourself. Well if you claim that you don't hate us, you problebly don't LIKE us that much to be mild. But if Dreadleif say something insulting to someone in the game, you want to highlight that on the forum with his nickname and everything to paint him in a bad light.
Dreadleif have insulted me too while we have played together in the past, but not even I would take screenshots on it and put it here, only someone with a real contempt for him would do it. You could have just blurred out his name if it was ment to be an example to show the community.
kwok wrote:
About the second, I wasn't even a dev in Jan 2019. So I don't know how I'd be able to help there. You can throw it back to me but on THAT one I straight up wasn't even here yet. So I'd probably throw it back to you and discuss it with him.
Sure, do it, talk to that guy and give him warnings and delete his comment. Not because it hurts my feelings, but to show to everyone that you are not a hypocrite.
Last edited by PanzarFather on 20 Nov 2020, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

dude, can you perhaps stop that believe that everyone hates you?

I dont even know what you did in what forum. I never actually heared from you. But i start getting a negative view on you just because you come back over and over again with "who insulted who" and who started what.

I got insulted several times in this forum, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly simply for having my point of view. Once a pure insulting post against me was deleted by the devs. But little insults between lines of arguments often keep unnoticed and it doesnt even matter for me or it doesnt bother me at all.

So, can you just stop with all those theories that everybody hates you, that unit x has been nerfed bc your feelings tells you so or complaining about certain OP units without ever posting a replay showing or proving it, or that devs intentionally ruin the mod for whatever vicious reason? Can you?

Perhaps you should start recoding everything. Every post, every conversation, every game (and put it on YT so that everyone can see it and debate about it).

If you continue that way, even more people will start to dislike you just because of this behaviour. Stop making such posts for a month and you will see that peoples attitude towards you will change.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:15
dude, can you perhaps stop that believe that everyone hates you?

I dont even know what you did in what forum. I never actually heared from you. But i start getting a negative view on you just because you come back over and over again with "who insulted who" and who started what.

I got insulted several times in this forum, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly simply for having my point of view. Once a pure insulting post against me was deleted by the devs. But little insults between lines of arguments often keep unnoticed and it doesnt even matter for me or it doesnt bother me at all.

So, can you just stop with all those theories that everybody hates you, that unit x has been nerfed bc your feelings tells you so or complaining about certain OP units without ever posting a replay showing or proving it, or that devs intentionally ruin the mod for whatever vicious reason? Can you?

Perhaps you should start recoding everything. Every post, every conversation, every game (and put it on YT so that everyone can see it and debate about it).

If you continue that way, even more people will start to dislike you just because of this behaviour. Stop making such posts for a month and you will see that peoples attitude towards you will change.
I don't claim that "everyone" hates me, that is a strawman argument. Some people do and some doesn't. I am claiming that Kwok and Mark hates me, atleast dislike me a lot, and I will claim that you dislike me too.

I am acctually thinking of making a Youtube-channel were I will go through everything with voice and video-recordings of the game, but I need time and a good program that can capture the gameplay.

You have been insulted? Yes, me too, both in here, on Kwoks and Marks discord-server and on this forum, I don't care really.
I usually don't insult people that much, I have other ways to take out my aggression with, such as joking and provoke toxic and politically correct people while I win the game.
I do like to point out the hypocrisy that Kwok only get upset with certain people making insults to certain victums.
I responded to him about it, well see if it is a facade or if he keeps his word to be fair and just and treating everyone equally.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:24
I am claiming that Kwok and Mark hates me, atleast dislike me a lot
Look, this is a community of people and your actions affect how people see and treat you. You said it yourself - you enjoy provoking and making fun of people in the game, so as a result, they have a negative view on you. You can say that they "don't understand your jokes", you can say that they "shouldn't take it so seriously", you can say that "it is just a game" but in the end, it is YOUR fault because you know that those players don't share your sense of humor but you keep doing it.

You can see it even here from Hawk's post, the way you act here on the forum starts to turn his attitude towards you from neutral to negative. As for myself yes, I don't like you because of your actions which I mentioned here (I didn't list every reason, those are the basic ones). And because I don't like you, I may be more strict with you but again, you got yourself into this position. You can say that me being more strict with you is not fair and objectively you would be right but I don't have to care if you feel that something is right or not. This forum is our workplace - we run it, we manage it, we pay our money for hosting it and so it is up to us to decide who we want to have here. And yes, I can turn the blind eye to occasional slips against the rules if I want to as well I can simply punish harshly any little slip. I can do it because my status of a dev allows me to do so. And yes, the attitude I keep towards given people CAN play a role in it. My attitude towards new people is ALWAYS neutral and which way it shifts (if any at all) depends on their actions. From my point of view, your actions so far haven't been the best, you've been warned several times and still haven't learned your lesson as you continue with your conspiracy theories and keep being an annoyance - you got yourself to this position.

So stop blaming everything on others, stop looking for conspiracies, stop looking for reasons why we should punish others, stop acting like a kid, stop breaking our rules and maybe start thinking if there perhaps might be a problem on your side. I know I can change my opinion if there is a reason. If I see a person has fixed their behavior my attitude towards them can improve. If they don't, my attitude stays where it is or gets worse, if their behavior doesn't change. So just as your actions got you where you are, your actions can get you from that spot.
It's up to you.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

MarKr wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:45
PanzarFather wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:24
I am claiming that Kwok and Mark hates me, atleast dislike me a lot
Look, this is a community of people and your actions affect how people see and treat you. You said it yourself - you enjoy provoking and making fun of people in the game, so as a result, they have a negative view on you. You can say that they "don't understand your jokes", you can say that they "shouldn't take it so seriously", you can say that "it is just a game" but in the end, it is YOUR fault because you know that those players don't share your sense of humor but you keep doing it.

Mark, you are focusing too much on "the reason people don't like me".
The fact that around 10 people hates me in this community (you included) doesn't effect me that much. As I have stated many times now, there are A LOT of people who DO like me. Even some people who get frustrated with me, such as Wurf and Theodisk, they still join my games and we play. So I have my good old PanzerFather games and people enjoy it. There isn't any problems.

I would like you to stop repeating your points of me tuning down my provokative politically incorrect jokes, I do it when I feel like it anyway. Most often I don't even do these jokes that much anymore, I tend to joke with Theodisk when I win over him because he is convinced that I am the biggest noob on BK, yet I win here and there, and he refuses to accept that I am equal to him or even better. That is a bit fun.

If you have some problem with poeple being toxic or provokative in games when they are winning, you should start to talk to Kwok about it, because last game I played with him, he tried to provoke us axis-players, especially me, in his own little way. You can ask him about it. I don't hate him for that, there isn't any problem of people joking in games.

Another aspect of the anti-PanzerFather team, is that some member tend to be rude towards me because I went on your discord-channel and spoke my mind about the disbalance. After I got banned from that server, one of those haters contacted me two months later and personally apologized for being part of the bully-squad and said that he thinks that I acctually care about the game. His reason for hating me was that he thought I was trolling, that was his explination. It could be more people like that who think I was just trolling and would problebly stop their PanzerFather-hate as soon as they came to know me better and humble themselves to my perspectives.

From now on, I hope you can stop repeating that point of me stopping making jokes will make the whole community not hate me anymore, it's not the case.
MarKr wrote:
You can see it even here from Hawk's post, the way you act here on the forum starts to turn his attitude towards you from neutral to negative. As for myself yes, I don't like you because of your actions which I mentioned here (I didn't list every reason, those are the basic ones). And because I don't like you, I may be more strict with you but again, you got yourself into this position. You can say that me being more strict with you is not fair and objectively you would be right but I don't have to care if you feel that something is right or not. This forum is our workplace - we run it, we manage it, we pay our money for hosting it and so it is up to us to decide who we want to have here.
That is what I have been saying all along, you have been bias towards me.
Thank you for finally admitting this.

MarKr wrote:
And yes, I can turn the blind eye to occasional slips against the rules if I want to as well I can simply punish harshly any little slip. I can do it because my status of a dev allows me to do so.
It's very good that you admit this, I hope Kwok can admit this too soon instead of having this fasade of being just and fair towards everyone.
I want you both to admit that you selectivly treat certain people you don't like very bad and are bias in your actions, because that is how I feel that you have been treating me from the very first beginning, before I got argumentative towards you both.
MarKr wrote:
the attitude I keep towards given people CAN play a role in it. My attitude towards new people is ALWAYS neutral and which way it shifts (if any at all) depends on their actions. From my point of view, your actions so far haven't been the best, you've been warned several times and still haven't learned your lesson as you continue with your conspiracy theories and keep being an annoyance - you got yourself to this position.
I am argumentative towards you, and I understand that it irritates you, but again, you started to treat me unfair from the first beginning. You were NEVER openminded and fair from the beginning.
MarKr wrote:
So stop blaming everything on others, stop looking for conspiracies, stop looking for reasons why we should punish others, stop acting like a kid, stop breaking our rules and maybe start thinking if there perhaps might be a problem on your side. I know I can change my opinion if there is a reason. If I see a person has fixed their behavior my attitude towards them can improve. If they don't, my attitude stays where it is or gets worse, if their behavior doesn't change. So just as your actions got you where you are, your actions can get you from that spot.
It's up to you.
I think this is half-true, since you treated me bad from the beginning you will problebly not change.
I have made non-toxic posts here on the forum now, the Wirbelwind-post, I even made a post recently where I gave you praise, you can find it here.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3945
Still you only focus on things you don't like, so I don't think that will ever change.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

"bias towards you". Markr?

Ive never seen him being biased against anyone "right from the start" and for no reason. I think he is one of the most neutral persons in the entire BK world. He is probably the only one who gets called either "pro allies" or "pro axis" which in turn means he is neither.

Yes, people can piss him off just like every person can get pissed once in while. But he never does it without a reason. I think he does have the most difficult job here in the entire BK dev crew and i dont want to be in his skin and being always blamed for everything. And if i would be him and seeing that someone is spreading bullshit like "intentionally ruining the mod" i would be pissed, too. And its his right. He doesnt have to be kind all the time and have to please everyone.

I got along with it. And you should do so, too. And the best way would be to stop spreading nonsense like:
1. "Intentionally ruining the mod"
2. "Anti axis conspiracy among devs" (Bc many say quite the opposite. So, how to be against allies and axis at the same time?)
3. "Mocking mob send by devs." I would have realized it if there would anything like that be going on bc i spend quite a lot of time in TS with kwok and others over the summer and spring.
4. "Shadow nerfs conspiracy".

Just dont do that and accept that some people do like you, others not. You said it yourself, you dont bother so why brining always new posts about it.
pages get wasted for nonsense here.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:15
Mark, you are focusing too much on "the reason people don't like me".

I would like you to stop repeating your points of me tuning down my provokative politically incorrect jokes,
Sure, stop bringing up that people or devs don't like you and I'll stop bringing up WHY it is so.

Also, you are focusing too much on the "there are around 10 people who like me".
PanzarFather wrote:
Another aspect of the anti-PanzerFather team, is that some member tend to be rude towards me because I went on your discord-channel and spoke my mind about the disbalance.
This is a lie. I explained it many times.

From now on, I hope you can stop repeating the lie that you were banned for expressing your opinion, it is not the case.
PanzarFather wrote:
That is what I have been saying all along, you have been bias towards me.
Thank you for finally admitting this.
Thank you for finally admitting that it is your own fault.
PanzarFather wrote:
It's very good that you admit this, I hope Kwok can admit this too soon instead of having this fasade of being just and fair towards everyone.
I don't think kwok does this, I know I do and I don't have a problem admitting it.
PanzarFather wrote:
I want you both to admit that you selectivly treat certain people you don't like very bad and are bias in your actions, because that is how I feel that you have been treating me from the very first beginning, before I got argumentative towards you both.
Oh, you FEEL that way...where did I put the link to the definition of Denialism...?
PanzarFather wrote:
I am argumentative towards you, and I understand that it irritates you, but again, you started to treat me unfair from the first beginning. You were NEVER openminded and fair from the beginning.
(...)
I think this is half-true, since you treated me bad from the beginning you will problebly not change.
1) I am not irritated if a person is argumentative. I am irritated if a person arguments with feelings and chooses to ignore proofs.
2) This is a lie. Please tell me how is this "treating you unfair and not being openminded" - it is a normal discussion.
Convo0.jpg
Convo2.jpg
Convo3.jpg
Convo4.jpg
Convo5.jpg
Please, notice the messages were sent on 08.05.2020, your first post here on the forum is from 09.05.2020. So this conversation had happened BEFORE you came here. It followed after your mute on Discord and before the mute I had also communicated with you in the same manner as I did here. We still had normal balance conversation on 19.05.2020. My current attitude appeared only later, after you along with Dreadlief asked us to give you the mod and started spreading the unbased "shadownerf" nonesense.

I have screens of our entire chat history from the start all the way to the last message, so I can provide it all, I just didn't want to clutter this post any further.

From now on, I hope you can stop repeating the lie that I treated you unfairly from the start.
PanzarFather wrote:
I have made non-toxic posts here on the forum now, the Wirbelwind-post, I even made a post recently where I gave you praise, you can find it here.
It is childish to expect that one positive post will erase all your actions that made me not like you.

Extreme example: If there is a person who steals a car, runs from police, injures several people and destroys other people's property during the chase. If he donates 100€ to charity, should people just praise him for that and ignore all the other negative stuff he's done? Hardly.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

MarKr wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:29
I am not irritated if a person is argumentative. I am irritated if a person arguments with feelings and chooses to ignore proofs.
I know I am argumentative and somehow antagonistic towards you and Kwok, and I understand that you would be frustrated with that, I would.
And to my perspective, the reason why I got somehow hostile towards you both is because the way you started to treat me/us.
MarKr wrote:
2) This is a lie. Please tell me how is this "treating you unfair and not being openminded" - it is a normal discussion.
Convo0.jpgConvo2.jpgConvo3.jpgConvo4.jpgConvo5.jpgPlease, notice the messages were sent on 08.05.2020, your first post here on the forum is from 09.05.2020. So this conversation had happened BEFORE you came here. It followed after your mute on Discord and before the mute I had also communicated with you in the same manner as I did here. We still had normal balance conversation on 19.05.2020. My current attitude appeared only later, after you along with Dreadlief asked us to give you the mod and started spreading the unbased "shadownerf" nonesense.
Here you fail to look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY we would lose hope on you devs and asked to give the mod to us instead.
There reasons is:
We have been treated very bad by both you and Kwok from the beginning, and it wasn't only because I "broke" some of your stupid rules you had there. The first thing you ever said in our private conversation on discord was to give me a warning for some minor thing I said, but IGNORED other people who went off-topic and broke your "rules" in the same conversation, you single me out from the first start. Your TONE however wasn't that bad in the start when we talked about disbalance, but you where never humble to my perpective, even when we tried the BETA in the spring 2020 1v1 and talked on discord with you in private while we played. You wanted to prove to me that axis was superior even back then, EVEN when Tiger1996 admitted on your channel that "axis are a few steps back". The release however was totally different, the axis had been buffed, so appearenly you KNEW we were right, but what is your God damned problem to admit it in the BETA-stage? You could have just done what Tiger1996 did, you could have said: "Yes, axis are a step behind right now, but we are working on it, thanks for your perspectives." and that would be it, all this dispute between us would have been gone in a second.
My problem with you is that you wasn't open minded about our perspectives, you came with these 1v1 challanges and after I made a post on this forum about allies being OP (which Kwok requested, instead of me talking on your discord-channel about it) you still argued with me in the post.
MarKr wrote:
From now on, I hope you can stop repeating the lie that I treated you unfairly from the start.
I think you did and I have giving you a very clear explinatino above.
MarKr wrote:
PanzarFather wrote:
It is childish to expect that one positive post will erase all your actions that made me not like you.

Extreme example: If there is a person who steals a car, runs from police, injures several people and destroys other people's property during the chase. If he donates 100€ to charity, should people just praise him for that and ignore all the other negative stuff he's done? Hardly.
HAHAHAHA, you are funny. In a way, I kind of like you, even though you have some huge flaws with your character when you are this arrogant and stubborn.

I understand your parable very good, and I agree to that parable, the problem is that you missed my point. You said;
MarKr wrote:
I know I can change my opinion if there is a reason. If I see a person has fixed their behavior my attitude towards them can improve.
and I pointed out in response that I have shown tendencys where I have "fixed my behavior and attitude, and imporved to your liking", yet you ignore that. I have done many such things, but you never focus on that.
I could also do parables to make my point very clear.

If a person earn his money by workning hard for many years, buys a car for that money. And then one day, this person drives his car, a little too fast, infact 10 km/h too fast. The police comes and stop him, but then the police abuses their positions of power towards this man by beating him up a bit and say:

"well, you broke the rules, so you get a beating from me! I am a cop and yes personally I don't like you, but I can do whatever I want, you know that you shouldn't drive too fast on these roads, so suck it up"..

and i f that person rejects the treatment from the police, it doesn't mean that this person has not done good things, it doesn't mean that this person (even though he broke the law) is right in his feelings and attitude towards the police.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:20

The release however was totally different, the axis had been buffed, so appearenly you KNEW we were right, but what is your God damned problem to admit it in the BETA-stage? You could have just done what Tiger1996 did, you could have said: "Yes, axis are a step behind right now, but we are working on it, thanks for your perspectives." and that would be it, all this dispute between us would have been gone in a second.
My problem with you is that you wasn't open minded about our perspectives, you came with these 1v1 challanges and after I made a post on this forum about allies being OP (which Kwok requested, instead of me talking on your discord-channel about it) you still argued with me in the post.

1. Admit that axis were steps behind? The buffs they got were overbuffs. With laser rifles, cheap early spam tanks and whats not.
2. No one has do admit anything. You claim axis are too weak. Thats your FEELING. Others feel different so why should he admit something when he doesnt think its true? You are forcing others to share your view and your feelings. So NO ONE has to admit anything when he doesnt believe in it.
3. Markr is probably the most open minded person in BK. He does not have a reason to favour any side.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:38
"bias towards you". Markr?

Ive never seen him being biased against anyone "right from the start" and for no reason. I think he is one of the most neutral persons in the entire BK world. He is probably the only one who gets called either "pro allies" or "pro axis" which in turn means he is neither.
There is always a reason.

One reason might be:
He clearly don't like when I challange the anti-white narrative of todays society, so as soon as I say something slighly "political" that is not according to his own values, he takes his chances to give me warnings and pretend that this is all about me "breaking their rules", even though others do that too but don't get any warnings or banns.
He admitted it here now on this post, that he IS more strict with me and that he DOESN'T like me. So this is not only about me breaking the rules, this is he being selective and favour certain players and let them breake rules but punish people he don't like.

Another reason:
He doesn't like that I come and share my thoughts of my experience with the game and balance, he wants me to come with corsix-proofs.
Others have done that before on my first post about "allies being OP", but that seem to be ignored though.

It's a unfriendly invironment for players that want to share their perspectives of their experience with the game, if they are only allowed to do so if they have "proofs" in numbers without having Mark hating on them for that. It's comical, I can see this type of childrish behavior from a cartoon-parody about a dictator who gets vicious to ordenary people who don't do things EXACLY the way he wants it.

In my opinion, people should be allowed to share their thoughts, feelings and experience about the game without having devs hating on them for that.
I have been very open about that my arguments about disbalance comes from experience with the game.
I expect devs to be look to that and ask themselves why some people feel this way, maybe ask questions in a friendly manner, instead of try to argue with them to death because corsix-proofs are missing.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:45
3. Markr is probably the most open minded person in BK. He does not have a reason to favour any side.
I disagree, I would say Tiger1996 is problebly the most openminded dev of BK.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger is a nice guy and i like talking with him and watching his vids (and talking about other stuff besides BK bc he is quite well informed about the world).
But he has its love with heavy tanks like Tiger, Pershing and so or lets say are often in the center of its strategy. And i have my strategy based more arround vehicles and medium tanks.

Markr has the advantage of not having favoured gameplay, unit, faction or unit type or whatever. So when it comes to BK, there is nobody more neutral than markr.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 19:54
I disagree, I would say Tiger1996 is problebly the most openminded dev of BK.
i'm not a dev though, i'm only a player who just contributes to this project perhaps on a bit higher scale than other standard players.. which is why devs gave me a couple of positions on some of their servers (such as Discord for example) and i have had several agreements as well as disagreements with them too, over the time. That said, knowing that you think of me as an openminded person, is something i totally appreciate.. nevertheless; i still have to say that MarKr is really the most open minded person among the devs... More than Kwok, Wolf or PanzerBlitz. Kr0noZ is open minded as well, but he isn't really participating in the development.
Warhawks97 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:25
Tiger is a nice guy and i like talking with him and watching his vids (and talking about other stuff besides BK bc he is quite well informed about the world).
Thanks, aside from our conversations about the game.. i do also believe that you are very well educated in terms of history & other life matters.
Warhawks97 wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:25
But he has its love with heavy tanks like Tiger, Pershing and so or lets say are often in the center of its strategy. And i have my strategy based more arround vehicles and medium tanks.
True :P

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:27
nevertheless; i still have to say that MarKr is really the most open minded person among the devs... More than Kwok, Wolf or PanzerBlitz. Kr0noZ is open minded as well, but he isn't really participating in the development.
I am sure he is, but I haven't seen him being openminded and neutral towards me or my perspectives.
it makes sense though, if he favour you guys and dislike me, he might be very openminded towards both of you, but not to me.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:38
Krieger Blitzer wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 20:27
nevertheless; i still have to say that MarKr is really the most open minded person among the devs... More than Kwok, Wolf or PanzerBlitz. Kr0noZ is open minded as well, but he isn't really participating in the development.
I am sure he is, but I haven't seen him being openminded and neutral towards me or my perspectives.
it makes sense though, if he favour you guys and dislike me, he might be very openminded towards both of you, but not to me.

This is the moment you should perhaps start to reflect your own actions. And not just for a min, but i talk about a few days or so. Take a walk outside and think what you said or did. I do that quite often and it helps to see the mistakes i made or wrong behaviour from my side. And if someone gives me a critisizes me or blame me for something, i dont feel offended right away and start thinking if that person might say the truth regarding what i did.

And i can tell you, he doesnt favours me. Otherwise i wouldnt have had endless debates about various topics (Like rifles, guns, unit costs etc etc).