Jagdpanther Bouncing E8 Sherman

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
MenciusMoldbug

Jagdpanther Bouncing E8 Sherman

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Hello,

Recently had a game where a fully upgraded armor doctrine E8 sherman was capable of bouncing the Jagdpanthers gun. I believe it's a bug from the received penetration buffs the shermans had received and I think it should be patched so E8 shermans are garaunteed penetrations for the Jagdpanthers gun.

Diablo

Re: Jagdpanther Bouncing E8 Sherman

Post by Diablo »

Hi.
Are you saying the Easy Eight constantly bounced the 8,8cm Kwk 43? At what range?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Ah I can prob get the replay wald will send over. I know which game you're talking about. I'll take a look later today probably.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

Here's the replay, not sure what the time of incident was. I also had an issue during this game with a different unit, on multiple instances the wespe on the south side would not fire its long range barrage (I think its called FERN shells, don't use it often enough to remember the name). I was shooting at a 25 pounder, sometimes with vision and sometimes without, but the unit would just sit in place without firing despite the UI showing that the barrage was in progress. Barnes didn't even know I had arty until I started using the airburst on some closer targets so I assume nothing happened on his side, as the 25 pounder I targeted was still at full health and firing regularly. Will make separate post for the sake of organization. I think the normal barrage and airburst worked as intended.
8p_berlin_1945.2020-05-18.19-07-27.rec
(4.62 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MenciusMoldbug wrote:
19 May 2020, 03:49
Hello,

Recently had a game where a fully upgraded armor doctrine E8 sherman was capable of bouncing the Jagdpanthers gun. I believe it's a bug from the received penetration buffs the shermans had received and I think it should be patched so E8 shermans are garaunteed penetrations for the Jagdpanthers gun.
Actually, it wasn't even fully upgraded.

I rarely get the extra armor upgrades, for them, actually.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

So... the E8 is finally worth for something? lmao