CW rework

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
rappatix

CW rework

Post by rappatix »

Hi! I just wanted to tell the devs that the CW medical station (or whatever it's called) still costs 300 MP for some reason. Also, for some reason, the standard churchill was grey and said that it could be activated in commander tree even though i chose RAF. This is what i noticed from, so far, one skirmish game. Since CW now has lost one of it's trucks, doesn't that also mean that they can lock-down one sector less now?? Maybe let them build observations posts or something instead. I don't know. I just feel that they miss out on both resources and a little mobility because of this. I also feel like the new tommie squad with four members die a bit too easy. I haven't leveled them up above vet 2 though. I still need to test them out more though.
Last edited by rappatix on 01 Dec 2019, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

Walderschmidt

Re: CW rework

Post by Walderschmidt »

The medic station being 300 mp is an oversight and will get fixed.

The Brits are able to OP I believe with sappers.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Ok, I will try to build OP's with sappers then :P

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

You can't build OP's with sappers either.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Ah damn :(
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

rappatix wrote:You can't build OP's with sappers either.
because you can use your command cars as op's and you can use one of them to buff the sector much more that using a regular op's.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

MEFISTO reminds me of another thing I noticed! I could only upgrade my tank truck with the sector buff, not the support truck. Shouldn't the buff be available for both of them as it was before??

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

No, the resource buff has always been available on one truck only. RE has an unlock that gives more resources from all trucks (+ one can still be upgraded for even more resources).

I think this was intention because CW was build in a way that its units were expensive but (mostly) durable. So player had to save up resources to get something but that unit could usually survive a bit better than similar units of other factions. If it was possible to upgrade every sector, CW players would get a lot more resources and would be able to build more of those durable units which would turn them OP (or their units would need to be nerfed).

Anyway...I haven't heard a single person complaining about CW lacking resources in the new beta so it doesn't seem like a real issue.

MenciusMoldbug

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

I'm wondering if it's possible to still have the original HQ Truck buildable from the new Brit HQ? It could act as a FHQ like how PE, US, WH have it when they garrison a building and upgrade it into a forward base. I know the HQ glider kind of already works like that but it would be nice to see the HQ truck not completely disappear from BK.