Teleport Bug again

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Miesepeter123

Teleport Bug again

Post by Miesepeter123 »

As you can see the Teleport bug is back again. Wehrmacht player HartzIV using it with volks and panzergrens , see attached rec file.
Attachments
4p_rails and metal.2015-03-26.16-23-24.rec
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 71 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Teleport Bug again

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

This guy is now blocked and reported... And he is probably the only one who is currently using this hack, but he keeps changing out his name from time to time btw which seem to be making a common fake believe through the players about that there are many who use it while the fact is actually that it's only him!

Miesepeter123

Post by Miesepeter123 »

Had another game now where it happened again. Needs to be fixed as soon as possible pls.....

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Well then get his steam profile id, and you will always know its him... unless he buys the game again.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I think I have a fix for this, however it required to implement a 2 second delay time between "clicking" the ability button and the actual start of the hold ground ability (during these two seconds the squad must not move otherwise the ability gets canceled). I think these two seconds should not be a problem. It is in testing now (to see if it doesn't cause new bugs) so I hope we won't run into any further problems with this...

Krieger Blitzer

This teleport thing is only useful for the user if there were any empty houses btw... Also; the manual direct fire ability delays currently as well for a few seconds until it performs while shooting with all tanks ^^ But definitely as I expected.. the old glitch of it which I reported to u is no more represented for sure! However that I do already believe that this slight reaction delaying was actually a part of the solution itself, isn't it?! I find no problems with it anyways :) Just saying ;)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

This teleport thing is only useful for the user if there were any empty houses btw...

It's also exploitable via tenches, isn't it?

Also; the manual direct fire ability delays currently as well for a few seconds until it performs with all tanks ^^

I don't know what causes that...maybe the reload sequence? Anyway a few second delay is surely better than the quick double shot bug which was present before :D

However that I do already believe that this slight reaction delaying was actually a part of the solution itself, isn't it?!

In this case it was implemented on purpose - I found no other way around the teleport bug.

Krieger Blitzer

-Ya, I think it's also working with trenches too...

-Same here :D A slight delay 'while shooting btw' (I edited my text by adding this at the same moment while u were typing ur reply as it seems) :P surely won't hurt at all instead of that stupid old double shooting bug as I already mentioned ;)

-Hmm.. alright! ^^

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Roootcher.... later changed name to DildoDolphin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRnzSVtsE7Q