Mod beta testing startup crash

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Dastan28

Mod beta testing startup crash

Post by Dastan28 »

Hi, me and my friend can't start the game (beta testing version), becausue it crashes immediately at startup everytime. Normal version works properly and previous beta was working 4 days ago for us, but after the latest beta patch it just crashes right away no matter what launch option we choose. I've tried checking file integrity on everything, reinstalling from scratch but nothing works. I'm using only BK mod, nothing else. Sorry for my english.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Mod beta testing startup crash

Post by MarKr »

Hi,

what language do you play in? We've had a report that this happens now (after the latest update) with the Russian and the Spanish language. Until the problem is resolved (hopefully not more than a day or two), try switching the language to English, this should enable you to play until this gets fixed.

Dastan28

Re: Mod beta testing startup crash

Post by Dastan28 »

Thanks for reply. The language I use is Polish. After changing it to english now the game started in beta testing mode but every word (at least in the menu I didn't start any battle ) is just " $numbers No range " so I guess I have to find english language pack to fix it?

Edit#1

Got it to work, just restarted steam and changed language again to english :3 Thanks for the help