(5.1.8 Beta) 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Terror v Armor

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

(5.1.8 Beta) 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Terror v Armor

Post by Walderschmidt »

Figree can make terror work even though I hate it.

GG.

Wald
Attachments
4p_bloody_gulch_v08.2019-09-09.17-15-02.rec
(943.47 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

kwok
Team Member

Re: (5.1.8 Beta) 1v1 Bloody Gulch - Terror v Armor

Post by kwok »

Ty so much for the replay
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

^I will say, Figree thought Terror was fine. Whereas I felt like this was one of the few games I played against him where I stood a chance of winning if I had slightly better luck and timing.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

They do the work for me, but that dosn't mean they're totally fine tho, for example they give 2xp if the enemy kills it (should be 1xp) and the panzerfaust consumes way too much ammo for being cp locked (they should get them for free and the hability cost could rise up to 40 ammo) , current panzerfaust cost dosn't give you too many options on the use for other habilities such as officer debuffs and general buffs.

About what mencius mentioned of the veterancy gain i think i need a few more games to think about it, cause the veterancy gain raises a lot when you have officer (with officer cp unlock) near your volkssturms.