BK 1.5.7 - Can't download it

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Nekem8

BK 1.5.7 - Can't download it

Post by Nekem8 »

Hy guys. I have the BK 5.0.0 MOD, and today want download the "new" 5.1.7 After the Steam registration click on the download, and popup one message if I don't have the Game, and muss first time install it :shock: (I have the game, and play with it in the last hour :D )

Can I download the "offline istaller" the 5.1.7 MOD ?

thx. the HELP
Attachments
error.jpg

MarKr
Team Member

Re: BK 1.5.7 - Can't download it

Post by MarKr »

Hi, BK mod does not have offline/non-steam installer anymore. You need to have CoH installed from Steam and then install BK mod from Steam. When you install it from steam it automatically installs the latest version so DON'T install the 5.0.0 separately - it would very likely cause problems.

Nekem8

Post by Nekem8 »

I muss reinstall the Game without BK 5.0.0 MOD?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Nekem8 wrote:I muss reinstall the Game without BK 5.0.0 MOD?

1, install coh company of heroes ( not legacy edition) from steam
2, install blitzkrieg mod from steam
3, done.

Nekem8

Post by Nekem8 »

Thx.

have you direct Steam link to install COH?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Go to Steam, search Company of Heroes buy it and then you'll see "Install" button.

If you have already bought it on Steam, it will be in your Steam Library so install it from there.

If you have bought Company of Heroes somewhere else than Steam (other inline platform or CD/DVD in a shop), you can still activate it on Steam for free (In Steam go to "Games -> Activate a Product on Steam" and enter the product/installation key you received when you bought the game).

If you are using a pirate copy of CoH, you won't be able to get the latest version of BK mod.