USA Sherman Texture bug.

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
User avatar
gtu660
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 May 2019, 17:03
Location: Berlin

USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby gtu660 » 01 May 2019, 17:19

Well i was playing yeasterday with Germany but when i spot a sherman tank the gunner has a pink color like missing texture and his is the have that bug.

Image
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!
Image

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1709
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 02 May 2019, 12:15

Did you set your models details in your graphic settings to 100%?
Image

User avatar
gtu660
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 May 2019, 17:03
Location: Berlin

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby gtu660 » 02 May 2019, 18:03

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Did you set your models details in your graphic settings to 100%?

OOF well but i can't this mod make me lag some but its just one model error for me i dont even care about it :V
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!
Image

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 333
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 02 May 2019, 18:09

gtu660 wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Did you set your models details in your graphic settings to 100%?

OOF well but i can't this mod make me lag some but its just one model error for me i dont even care about it :V

Yeah, otherwise you would get an army of black men riding on shermans, i'd more prefer a pink gunners

WARNED/BANNED.

User avatar
gtu660
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 May 2019, 17:03
Location: Berlin

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby gtu660 » 02 May 2019, 18:11

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
gtu660 wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Did you set your models details in your graphic settings to 100%?

OOF well but i can't this mod make me lag some but its just one model error for me i dont even care about it :V

Yeah, otherwise you would get an army of black men riding on shermans, i'd more prefer a pink gunners

ye indeed i play on medium graphics to avoid some explosions lags but its ok sherman dont like when i use panzer IV so they run away.
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!
Image

User avatar
Panzerblitz1
Team Member
Posts: 1709
Joined: 24 Nov 2014, 00:12
Location: Paris, right under the Eiffel tower.

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 02 May 2019, 18:55

You coh game is at the same emplacement of your Steam apps? same hard drive?
Image

User avatar
gtu660
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 May 2019, 17:03
Location: Berlin

Re: USA Sherman Texture bug.

Postby gtu660 » 03 May 2019, 02:10

Panzerblitz1 wrote:You coh game is at the same emplacement of your Steam apps? same hard drive?

yes inside COH


how inside COH? i don't get it, also i sent you a message regarding your signature size.
thx
FUR DA REICH FUR DA FÜHRER!
Image


Return to “Bugs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests