It have a way, to watch old replays?

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
wannoa

It have a way, to watch old replays?

Post by wannoa »

???

Mr. FeministDonut

Re: It have a way, to watch old replays?

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Да, откатывайся до нужной версии и смотри. С тебя дикпик

wannoa

Post by wannoa »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Да, откатывайся до нужной версии и смотри. С тебя дикпик

Ммм а как откатиться то без танцев с бубном?

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

wannoa wrote:
Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Да, откатывайся до нужной версии и смотри. С тебя дикпик

Ммм а как откатиться то без танцев с бубном?

Без понятия, ето к разрабам

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Just a quick reminder of the forum rules:
Nieles wrote:7. All posts are to be made in English.

The long version

7. All posts are to be made in English.If you post something in a different language then a translation is required. This is a international Forum and although most of the staff speak more then one language it would be to confusing if everyone would write in his mother tongue here. The staff can only moderate English/German text, therefore we cannot moderate posts that are not written in those languages. If you are German, and don't speak English that good, you can post German in the German subforum, but only there.
(...)

wannoa

Post by wannoa »

MarKr wrote:Just a quick reminder of the forum rules:
Nieles wrote:7. All posts are to be made in English.

The long version

7. All posts are to be made in English.If you post something in a different language then a translation is required. This is a international Forum and although most of the staff speak more then one language it would be to confusing if everyone would write in his mother tongue here. The staff can only moderate English/German text, therefore we cannot moderate posts that are not written in those languages. If you are German, and don't speak English that good, you can post German in the German subforum, but only there.
(...)

So you just ignored question in the name of topic on english, but copypaste rules. GJ!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

When you made the topic, I was unsure what you were asking from the topic name. The post are just three question marks which does not help understanding it either.

Later, I saw the answer here, google translate showed me that you got an answer from Mr.FeministDonut - you can watch old replays only if you return to older version.

Your question was answered so there was no reason to answer it again. Posting in other languages than English is against the forum rules so that was a valid reason for a post.

wannoa

Post by wannoa »

MarKr wrote:When you made the topic, I was unsure what you were asking from the topic name. The post are just three question marks which does not help understanding it either.

Later, I saw the answer here, google translate showed me that you got an answer from Mr.FeministDonut - you can watch old replays only if you return to older version.

Your question was answered so there was no reason to answer it again. Posting in other languages than English is against the forum rules so that was a valid reason for a post.

Ok my bad, i think question it clear to understand.
So how i can return to older version?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

It is not possible to go back to older version. It was possible before BK got to Steam because there were separate installers for every version so you could reinstall the version you wanted but that no longer works.

wannoa

Post by wannoa »

Okay, thanks.