CW Sappers

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
speeddemon02

CW Sappers

Post by speeddemon02 »

Here is the scenario, have a builder start a line of sandbags and while they are building them and have a second group go and help. Typically the second group will start building the next and have two sandbags being built at the same time. I could not for the life of me in any way get two sappers to do this whereas I can with the other 3. Is it just me? The second sappers also did not speed up the production they were there acting more like moral support in the supervisory role... i.e. no help

MarKr
Team Member

Re: CW Sappers

Post by MarKr »

The number of engineers (either number of them in squad or several squads at once) does not affect the build speed of stuff - this has been the case for ever. I think it is beause it could lead to unwanted results. I think it is impossible to set some limit to how much can a structure construction be accelerated which means that with enough squad you would build everything in like 2 second. When RE was able to build emplacements in 15 seconds people cried that it was OP and unbeatable, this way any doctrine with emplacements would build them even faster.

speeddemon02

Re: CW Sappers

Post by speeddemon02 »

The issue is I can not get multiple sappers to build a line of sandbags only one will do the work while the other follows and watches, where as with say engineers I can get two of them to build two at a time.