Latest version for v2.602?

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Gamer

Latest version for v2.602?

Post by Gamer »

A short question: which is the latest version that supports v2.602?
I know that you won't support it anymore but I don't care about multiplayer via internet and won't install Steam with all it's DRM only for CoH. can take a pic of my box if you don't believe that I bought the game.

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Latest version for v2.602?

Post by MarKr »

Before Steam we were releasing the mod on the ModDB so latest version there should be the latest non-Steam version.

After a quick search it should be v5.0.0 (Link here) It is a full release so it should not require any other version to be pre-installed.

Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Thanks, I already downloaded v5.0.0, but during installation it want's to install into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch" (Steam version). Of course I can change this, but I wanted to be sure that it's not only for Steam version 2.700+ but also for 2.602 (I don't know which changes were made between these versions). It's a common issue of many CoH mods.
I'll give it a try.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

It should work fine - the pre-set path is there because most people had the Steam version so it was easier for them to install it with few clicks without changing anything in the installation process.

Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Tested and seems to work. Thanks for help!