kwok wrote:Quick question, does anyone want their survey results to be public?
Personally i don't mind, and now I'm going to quickly throw my ideas here.
So first of all,
Viper wrote:i think terror doctrine tech tree should be "tigers" doctrine. and blitzkrieg "panthers" doctrine.
I disagree that Terror doctrine would be the "Tigers" doctrine or that Blitz doctrine would be the "Panthers" doctrine.
As i would rather the opposite.
Tigers have similar design to Panzer4 tanks, both are non-sloped.
While the Panthers have similar design to the King Tiger, both being sloped.
Thus, it would make more sense if Blitz doctrine would lose Panthers but keep Tigers for sure.
So, the Blitz doctrine would be about Pz4, Tigers and Tiger Ace.Terror would be about Stug4, Panthers and King Tiger.
And i agree Tigers should be earlier available generally, without reducing their price of course. They are meant to be expensive after all. This could be done by separating the Pz4 unlock from Tigers tech tree, and also separating the Stug4 unlock from the Panthers and King Tiger tech tree.
I also agree with Hawks that Tiger.H could be reward to Tiger.E and that Panther.A could be reward to Panther.G since they are all similar.
Viper wrote:i prefer stug4 to be unlocked with pz4 in blitzkrieg doctrine. and stug3 will be standard in terror.
Eventually, i also disagree that Stug4 would be limited to Blitz doctrine.
I would rather Stug4 to be limited for Terror doc as unlock, being able to camo without veterancy.. also with HE rounds disabled while in camo.
And yes, it is possible to disable HE rounds as long as camo is activated.
Stug3 would be standard in Blitz doctrine. However, the Blitz doc could still have access to some Stug4 tanks via the off-map call-in battle-group support.. which could randomly spawn some late version Stug4 tanks.. depending on the player's luck.
Thirdly, US Armor doc has to be improved accordingly...
This means that 76 Jumbo will require 6 CP instead of 7 CP, and mass production will be right below fast production; also both leading to AP rounds unlock for Shermans.. and vehicles capture unlock is now together with field repair and war machine unlock(s) and the goal behind re-organizing all of them like that, is obviously making all these abilities much earlier available! And the total is still 30 CP of course.
You can always go back and have a look at the current Armor doctrine in order to observe the differences more clearly by comparing it with this rework.
That's in addition to how the Pershing Ace should no longer be reward to Super Pershing but both of them available for the player, in case the Super Pershing is lost.. he can bring the ACE Pershing.
- Stupa should be in Blitz doc as reward to Stuh.
- SturmTiger should be reward of Grille in Def doc.
- Terror in return, should have walking Stuka half-tracks available only after 3 CP instead of 5 CP currently.
- SAS should cost only 4 CP instead of 6 CP now, and only 530 MP instead of 650 MP now, with 7x BAR and suppression ability
, in addition to the Zookas for sure...
- 82nd AB should have passive camo when in cover.
- Churchill Mk.Vii should be available to deploy without flamethrower. 76 jumbo Shermans should be possible to deploy too.
- Comets should require less CP.
- Luft should lose Panther.D obviously. Which will be moved to Terror doctrine, in case it is decided to be the "Panthers" doctrine of Axis.
- RAF should lose Firefly, in return it should have 75mm howitzers unlock.. similar to US AB doc.
And the Luft doc would have LeiG.18 unlock which will replace Panther unlock, available to deploy from the 1st building.
- RA should lose 17pdr emplacements. SE should lose Nashorn.
- RE doctrine should also have captured Panther.D call-in for 1000 MP, could be reward to Croc.
All those are ideas in my head.. for a very long time. Each idea is connected with the others in some way, there is no contradiction whatsoever.
That said, it's a good bye for now...