Nerf allies! 4v4

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Mr. FeministDonut

Nerf allies! 4v4

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Interesting game shows that allied definetly needs a nerf.
Enjoy!

Mr. FeministDonut

Re: Nerf allies! 4v4

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

forgot this
Attachments
temp.rec
(3.77 MiB) Downloaded 164 times

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

you raise a repetition of an unbalanced game ... for example, how do you choose to choose double arib ?, on a map where the AA bring down 80% of the airplanes..doc inf: 0 arty ... summarizing, the repetition is a shit game .. we could play again today, in balanced teams, to see if the allies are weak .... Also, when I said nerf for allies? ... you're crazy

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Once its allies who need nerf, and another time they need buff, quite confusing, as i can tell you at the moment is, if you know bk mod very well, and know how to use the right units at the right moments, you'll see that bk mod is quite balanced even with his 100§ units available in game, sure, its not perfect as perfection doesn't exist, but we are still improving and tweak some little things to make the mod close to "perfection", but if you're telling me that allies need a nerf... im sorry, and with all respect, i can tell you its not correct.

Most of the times, problems are coming from bad choices and bad plays, not coming from what the mod can offer you in game.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

I'm confused. Is this a joke?

You guys won the match even though the allies had double and triple fuel advantage on you guys until minute 20!

There was even a vet 4 airborne squad with a recoiless rifle and 2x mg34. I think the allies just didn't play well and didn't press their advantage. This match showed nothing in terms of balance unless you talk about skill levels of the players. And even then, maybe people had an off day.

No need to balance anything that I can see from this replay.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL