Allies OP

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Walderschmidt

Allies OP

Post by Walderschmidt »

Everyone knows allies OP.

We need to fix this.

My suggestion us a radical redesign of an old unit.

KCH, 6 man squad. But instead of MP44s, they all have panzershreks.

They have two abilities:

1) Double shot: for 50 muni they all fire their panzershreks twice in a row
2) Panzerfaust: for 50 muni equip and 50 muni fire, every man in the squad fires a panzerfaust.

They are 400 manpower.

Wat do u gais think?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

PECenturion

Re: Allies OP

Post by PECenturion »

I say we do it right now, can't believe the devs and community haven't thought of thid before goddamn

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Too right^^

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I suspect this would not be enough to outweight the OP nature of Allies. Wouldn't it be better if the KCH were carrying Stuka rocket launchers? It could cost some reasonable ammo to fire (I'm thinking like 25 ammo) and since the rockets are quite good, they would have a long cooldown (like 7 seconds sounds OK).

What do you think? Wouldn't that fit the Axis better?

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

MarKr wrote:I suspect this would not be enough to outweight the OP nature of Allies. Wouldn't it be better if the KCH were carrying Stuka rocket launchers? It could cost some reasonable ammo to fire (I'm thinking like 25 ammo) and since the rockets are quite good, they would have a long cooldown (like 7 seconds sounds OK).

Don't forget to add secret cheated crits to those stukas plz

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yeah, but you gotta make it even. For every buff there must be a nerf. Get rid of the hetzer. Luft can have this squad too, balanced. And if anyone complains they can play bigger maps.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

WaffleWerfer

Post by WaffleWerfer »

Schwimmwagen with one Hotckiss rocket

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MarKr wrote:I suspect this would not be enough to outweight the OP nature of Allies. Wouldn't it be better if the KCH were carrying Stuka rocket launchers? It could cost some reasonable ammo to fire (I'm thinking like 25 ammo) and since the rockets are quite good, they would have a long cooldown (like 7 seconds sounds OK).

Actually, I have a better idea. Give the soldiers STGs, but the rifles shoot stuka rockets. So you know, 30 rockets a rifle. Cooldown 7 seconds.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

Death_Kitty

Post by Death_Kitty »

I completely agree. With allied units actually killing one German unit once in a blue moon, radical action must be taken to stop this imbalance.
I suggest they also have an upgrade that gives the stuka rockets some sort of guidance system, and allow them to have 31 inch grenade assaults for the more than reasonable 20 muni.