Couldnt move screen with mouse

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
maousaki

Couldnt move screen with mouse

Post by maousaki »

I encountered a bug where i couldn't move the screen by moving my mouse cursor to the borders. This only happened only for the right side and the bottom side of the screen. Also the screen was cut a little in those 2 directions ( to the bottom the screen ended cutting in half the population limit number). I could move with arrow keys, by clicking the mini map and by moving the cursor only to the top and to the left.

I didn't alt tab before the game started. I tried alt tabbing when i encountered the problem, ctrl+alt+del but didn't help. Also while alt tabbed it was only in the game ( the browser was normal for example). Any solutions if it happens again?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Couldnt move screen with mouse

Post by MarKr »

This is the first time I hear of this. Do you know how to replicate it? "It once happened to me..." isn't much to get an idea where to start looking for a fix :/

maousaki

Post by maousaki »

I mostly posted if someone else has experienced something similar and knows already the solution. If it happens again i will try to collect more details.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

it seems like you have some sort of windowed mode on and dont have screenlock. the display is extending past your screen and when you scroll to the edges it goes off to your desktop instead of your game. this is just a guess.
try deleting your config file and restarting your game.
my documents/my games/company of heroes relaunch/config.lua or soemthing like taht. (make a backup just in case before deleting. but every time you start the game it should recreate itself. if it doesnt ill also give you mine.)
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.