PE tweeks/changes

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
PECenturion

PE tweeks/changes

Post by PECenturion »

Hello there dear developers and fellow bk players, I would like to suggest some tweeks/changes which are pretty small but I do feel that they need to be done to make PE more viable, I find PE the weakest faction in the game (not weak but the weakest of four factions) but I still enjoy it and I'm a hard fan boy of it, but keep in mind I'm not here to complain these are just some things I feel deeply inside that need to be changed/tweeked
First thing I would like to mention is PE prices, going on the buildings to make a unit is like ordering a meal in a fancy Italian restaurants whoms specials are Islandic Salmon caviar and some other cheaper things like polar bear meat (these price change suggestions are for my boy Frost, muchc love)
The 4th PE building of PE is insanely priced at 550mp, its fuel price is reasonable but 550mp is way to much, considering usa tank depot is 300mp and it can make much better tanks.
PEs 4th building is not what makes PE shine, the only good thing in it being the panther but the 3rd building costing at 350mp produces the best tank hunters in the game which is cinda bamboozeling.
Next I would like to talk about Obelwind
priced at 500mp (fuel prices for units are ok but mp they take is unreasonable) , its a late game tank that is really hard to get, it has no real use in 1v1 tbh as it's a good airplane killer but good luck getting that in a 1v1, I think it does need a price reduction
I would also like to mention Assult pioniers clocking at 360mp, now I belive that the success in this game lies in a thing I like to call "viable choice options" which basically means is that you should not be punished for chosing a certain way to play the game for example make a chaff tank its a waste, make a 128 shwim as pe its a waste, rush for stormtroopers you donezo.
360 mp for a squad that has pionier armor is outrageous and makes no sense, if you pay 380mp you get heavy panzer granadiers which outperform these pios in combat efficiency and long term use (upgradable, better veterancy), the only thing that makes assult pios different from panzer granadiers is their ability to make certain buildings and thats it (both of them can repair :p) so I would suggest giving them more hp/armor or a cost reduction to 300mp.
30% of PE units need a bit of re-pricing like flame panzer Luft pzIVs etc.
This is my last thing and its more like a wish for me :D and that is to give Heavy Panzer granadiers 6stg44s or 6 g43s and before you guys say no listen to my argument.
First of all I would like to say this has gameplay advantages as I belive heavy panzer granadiers are squads that can easily be adapted to fight in any maps or situation as their weapon variety and their good armor/hp makes them effective
So I believe the player has the right to customise his heavy panzer granadiers the way he wants and by that I would like for this to be a thing - it has a few ways of being done (this won't take a lot of time for devs for sure its a simple request) so give them a 3x upgrade or a 2x upgrade but the stg and g43 should cost 75 ammo but gives 3 weapons but I would personally like 3x50 ammo and if you feel its overdoing it removing the third buy can be removed if the player goes for an MG42 upgrade but I think people should be able to get a 4xstg or g43 with an MG42
Now you might be thinking this is really op we are not going to do this, here are some examples of why this will not be over powered at all, in fact I believe it will be seldomly used (getting stg44s is a nerf in a way)
To buy 6 stgs it will cost 150 ammunition or 4stgs with MG42 200 ammunition!!! now if you are for example luft you would go for gebrigjagers they have 5 g43s and a MG42 but they are not op and don't cause 200ammo then you have falshimjagers which have 6 fg42s which is definitely better than an STG44 and they are not op or cost 200ammo( both of these squads are easy to get) or maybe you are SE and you need nebels costs ammo, luft pzIV short barel HE costs ammo, TH new hotkinss meta costs ammo to be clear this will not affect 1v1 att all because requiring this much ammo is really hard and it would not help a lot (2 additional stg44s or g43s not a big deal right)
OK!!! now you might be thinking ok this man has a point but its not going to do mutch why should we add it
well why shouldn't we, we need changes (even thoe this is a very small thing) in order to make things better, current metas can be alied with other metas but we need changes this 6 stg 44 or 6 g43 option is pretty cool and I want it mostly because it is bad ass but has quite some impact on the squads preformase and how they react to certain things
It would mean a lot to me I love this game, I enjoy it give PE some love :D
sincerely
yours
Fanboy

Warhawks97

Re: PE tweeks/changes

Post by Warhawks97 »

PECenturion wrote:First thing I would like to mention is PE prices, going on the buildings to make a unit is like ordering a meal in a fancy Italian restaurants whoms specials are Islandic Salmon caviar and some other cheaper things like polar bear meat (these price change suggestions are for my boy Frost, muchc love)
The 4th PE building of PE is insanely priced at 550mp, its fuel price is reasonable but 550mp is way to much, considering usa tank depot is 300mp and it can make much better tanks.
PEs 4th building is not what makes PE shine, the only good thing in it being the panther but the 3rd building costing at 350mp produces the best tank hunters in the game which is cinda bamboozeling.

I would add 100 MP to tank hunter Building and remove 100 from support command perhaps to keep the total MP cost for max tier at its level.

I would also like to mention Assult pioniers clocking at 360mp, now I belive that the success in this game lies in a thing I like to call "viable choice options" which basically means is that you should not be punished for chosing a certain way to play the game for example make a chaff tank its a waste.360 mp for a squad that has pionier armor is outrageous and makes no sense, if you pay 380mp you get heavy panzer granadiers which outperform these pios in combat efficiency and long term use (upgradable, better veterancy), the only thing that makes assult pios different from panzer granadiers is their ability to make certain buildings and thats it (both of them can repair :p) so I would suggest giving them more hp/armor or a cost reduction to 300mp.

They get stgs for free and good support abilities and have more HP than pios. CW also has to pay 315 MP for simple rifles.

At 300 MP you would simply overrun CW with stormpio spam which is already considered effective.

make a 128 shwim as pe its a waste, rush for stormtroopers you donezo.

You could say the same about jeep. Schwimm has a better weapon and better abilities.

30% of PE units need a bit of re-pricing like flame panzer Luft pzIVs etc.

Panzer IV´s have already overrated armor and are cheap. They can also call in smoke (F version) for 10 ammo only at any point.

This is my last thing and its more like a wish for me :D and that is to give Heavy Panzer granadiers 6stg44s or 6 g43s and before you guys say no listen to my argument.
First of all I would like to say this has gameplay advantages as I belive heavy panzer granadiers are squads that can easily be adapted to fight in any maps or situation as their weapon variety and their good armor/hp makes them effective
So I believe the player has the right to customise his heavy panzer granadiers the way he wants and by that I would like for this to be a thing - it has a few ways of being done (this won't take a lot of time for devs for sure its a simple request) so give them a 3x upgrade or a 2x upgrade but the stg and g43 should cost 75 ammo but gives 3 weapons but I would personally like 3x50 ammo and if you feel its overdoing it removing the third buy can be removed if the player goes for an MG42 upgrade but I think people should be able to get a 4xstg or g43 with an MG42
Now you might be thinking this is really op we are not going to do this, here are some examples of why this will not be over powered at all, in fact I believe it will be seldomly used (getting stg44s is a nerf in a way)
To buy 6 stgs it will cost 150 ammunition or 4stgs with MG42 200 ammunition!!! now if you are for example luft you would go for gebrigjagers they have 5 g43s and a MG42 but they are not op and don't cause 200ammo then you have falshimjagers which have 6 fg42s which is definitely better than an STG44 and they are not op or cost 200ammo( both of these squads are easy to get) or maybe you are SE and you need nebels costs ammo, luft pzIV short barel HE costs ammo, TH new hotkinss meta costs ammo to be clear this will not affect 1v1 att all because requiring this much ammo is really hard and it would not help a lot (2 additional stg44s or g43s not a big deal right)
OK!!! now you might be thinking ok this man has a point but its not going to do mutch why should we add it
well why shouldn't we, we need changes (even thoe this is a very small thing) in order to make things better, current metas can be alied with other metas but we need changes this 6 stg 44 or 6 g43 option is pretty cool and I want it mostly because it is bad ass but has quite some impact on the squads preformase and how they react to certain things

Fanboy

200 ammo isnt so much if you go with inf in the long term. I played a lot BK doc and if you arent silly to waste all ammo for arty, 100-200 ammo for stg and german lmgs is a a very fair and reasonable price. I never felt like it wasnt worth it.

I am not against more G43 for basic grens, but not in their current state and performance combining accuracy, very high rof and devestating bullet damage. A squad with 6 of these rifles and perhaps vet steps later on will just slaughter any enemie from long and medium range.

Luftwaffe inf is doc specific, costs cp and costs more.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

PECenturion

Post by PECenturion »

shwim 128 is one of the worst units early game since it can die easily compared to the jeep which is really good(idk why you think shwims are better than jeeps, nobody uses the 128 and never have I ever psaw it in a 1v1), Idk what stormpios are and what is 315 mp cw rifles (you must be referring to sappers, einfield/cw riflemen are much better than heavy PG which destroy assult pios in a second) and going with infantry in the long term is not as good as going for tanks and artillery :/
They already get 2x upgrade I don't think it will make them op to have 3x since is costs so much ammo and rushing for it early game will result in a loss, the Waffen-SS special troops are 900mp to get and I don't want to pay that much, I would rather get heavy PG and upgrade along the way not just popping a really good squad, since everything in PE is expensive
ALSO MAKING ASSULT PIOS 300MP IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH BUT WOULD HELP AND THEY ARE ALREADY LIMITED TO 2 SQUADS SO YOU CAN'T SPAM THIS WEAK UNIT, and they do have pionier armor

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

PECenturion wrote:shwim 128 is one of the worst units early game since it can die easily compared to the jeep which is really good(idk why you think shwims are better than jeeps, nobody uses the 128 and never have I ever psaw it in a 1v1), Idk what stormpios are and what is 315 mp cw rifles (you must be referring to sappers, einfield/cw riflemen are much better than heavy PG which destroy assult pios in a second) and going with infantry in the long term is not as good as going for tanks and artillery :/
They already get 2x upgrade I don't think it will make them op to have 3x since is costs so much ammo and rushing for it early game will result in a loss, the Waffen-SS special troops are 900mp to get and I don't want to pay that much, I would rather get heavy PG and upgrade along the way not just popping a really good squad, since everything in PE is expensive
ALSO MAKING ASSULT PIOS 300MP IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH BUT WOULD HELP AND THEY ARE ALREADY LIMITED TO 2 SQUADS SO YOU CAN'T SPAM THIS WEAK UNIT, and they do have pionier armor

Shwimm has strong mg, many abilities, is cheaper, can repair vehicles. No buffs here needed.

No other inf in game can get x6 of any weapon in standart means. 5x are some later game units like falls or infiltration rangers. And standart assault grenadiers certainly won't do that either.

Assault pios are an op opening, almost unstoppable if managed well. If you say otherwise it's because of lack of proper pvp experience.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Things I agree with:

- 3rd PE building very expensive in terms of MP cost.
I can also remember Sukin-kot used to point this out many times in the past when he was still playing Bk Mod.

- Luft doc Wirbelwind overpriced, absolutely.

Things I disagree with:

- Cheaper Assault Pios.
Combat Engineers cost 315 MP and they get 6 Grease SMGs, can be upgraded with Thompsons.. but they die even faster.
Assault Pios have 2 STGs by default, and they can also have 4 MP40s for 50 ammo.. they also have better abilities and are more useful in SE doc.
Not to mention Assault Pios are harder to kill after the veteran sergeant upgrade, I think they are fine.

- Schwim type128 is fine, has less armor than Jeep and WH Schwim.. but in return it can capture points, repair and do other stuff.

Lastly, I don't exactly disagree about allowing Heavy PzGrenadiers to buy 6x STGs but at the same time I also think it's unnecessary, why? This change is simply unneeded, i know you want it so bad but I can tell you that it's pointless to pay 150 ammo for 6 STG when 4 are already enough... it's not going to be OP, but just as I said.. really un-needed. 6x STGs won't make ur squad better, with 4 STG u have enough firepower and u can still buy 1 extra LMG42 or maybe pick a Shreck somewhere from the ground, no one is going to buy 6 STGs for 150 ammo.

That's my opinion :)

PECenturion

Post by PECenturion »

worth a shot I guess :(