4.8.6.0 - 2vs3!!! :P

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

4.8.6.0 - 2vs3!!! :P

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

A funny battle really that I recommend for everyone to see... :D

However that all the rest files are actually about other good games as well, the first one for example which is in the 'last game played' format.. was an interesting 2vs2 that I played as US Inf doc.

The second one at Linden is honestly an intense fight that I participated as WH Blitz doc.

While both the last 2 replays are 1vs1 games I made against the decent players of Mr.Nobody and also the player Antho.

Have fun guys ^^
Attachments
6p_wolfheze_conversion.2015-03-10.22-22-14.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.86 playback file.
(7.54 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
4p_linden.2015-03-06.20-45-15.rec
(3.92 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
2p_angoville farms.2015-03-04.01-49-25.rec
(925.95 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
2p_angoville farms.2015-03-01.22-51-29.rec
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

Ordonat

Re: 2vs3!!! :P

Post by Ordonat »

Nice,friend i will watch your combat ...But These games are with "1944 add ons",badges and ranks are diffirent...first we need install 1944 add ons.

Krieger Blitzer

Honestly glad to know that someone is such greatly interested in my combats by also tracking my replays... :) It's true btw that I am using the historical D-Day add on of June 1944, but I really didn't know that those who download the playback files actually need to install it too in order to watch it! Thx for hinting anyways.. ;)

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

Not at all Tiger 1996...Yes ,its diffirent..besides..İmportant: dont put these playbacks in same your old playbacks files..Gamecrashes... now im watching wolfheze war,Thanks.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

If you have that new version of historical addon (that WITHOUT veterancy ranks), then it should be compatible with those who dont have it = replays should work too.

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

Wolf, means,i can use old historical add ons without rank in 4.86 version game ? ..or again i ll download historical add on new version?where can i dowload..i like that add ons..some units uniforms and helmets..thanks

http://www.moddb.com/mods/historic-flag ... -main-file ...this version?
Last edited by Ordonat on 12 Mar 2015, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

http://www.moddb.com/mods/historic-flag ... -main-file There u go... And yes it's compatible as Wolf said even with those who doesn't have it installed! Also, forget about the Ranks for now.. :)

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

Tiger1996 ranks is data trib file? which one..i ll delete it

Krieger Blitzer

Remove both, Yes! I don't have the 'Ranks' and I never downloaded it because as far as I know it doesn't allow the user to play Online as it's not compatible if attached... But currently it's even removed from its own source anyway.. so all what u have to do now in order to totally remove ur doubts is just to delete all the old add ons that u have manually installed then download the file which is on the link above and simply install it again.

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

i had 2 files,data and data trib for 1944 add ons ...i downloaded new version ,inside only data file,... thanks...

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, I know that already! Just remove all; I mean whatever both the 'data' and the 'data_trib' folders.. then simply copy or use the new 'data' file ^^ Now everything should be excellent... :)

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

temp.rec had problem.But i deleted mine replays. its not working with mine.i watched yours....

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Hey Hey i see stuff i know too much here ;) what about a nice PvP youtube videos i could post on my moddb page? ;) regarding the Historical add-on it is FULLY compatible in any ways (replays included) but you need the last Add-on (data folder)WITHOUT "Ranks" (dataattrib folder) im not supporting "Ranks" anymore for Blitzkrieg because Ranks interfere with the new BK updates, so if you guys still have "Ranks" just get rid of it.

Krieger Blitzer

HEY HEY!! Nice to see u here my dear comrade ^_^ Alright, I will be uploading a YouTube video really soon about a full Bk mod PvP game replay with the historical add on installed.. surely while showing my Tiger tank in action as well ;)