RelicCOH.exe is missing! - Please Help -

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Cluckers

RelicCOH.exe is missing! - Please Help -

Post by Cluckers »

Hello, so I found my old COH disk and installed it yesterday. I was browsing Youtube trying to get better at it and saw how everyone was playing BK mod. I was very intrigued and downloaded the 5.0 Full file for it. I clicked on the second Launch option but to only get the message
~ RelicCOH.exe is missing!~

I would really like to play this mod but am clueless to what is causing this problem

~Cluckers

Make sure to check out my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXsZp ... Lht6V3HwZA

MarKr
Team Member

Re: RelicCOH.exe is missing! - Please Help -

Post by MarKr »

It is most likely that you set the installation path wrong during the mod installation. It would be easiest for you to enter your CoH product key, which you received with your CoH disk, to the Steam and then look up BK mod on Steam and install it from there - it installs automatically into the right folder so you shouldn't have any trouble like this. Since you've paid for CoH already, activating it on Steam is free ;).

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Re: RelicCOH.exe is missing! - Please Help -

Post by Kr0noZ »

The CD version does not work anymore.
Activate the key on steam and download the game from there - what you have is now called "Legacy Edition" which is incompatible with current mods, online play doesn't work because it has no steam integration and the version is also ages behind the current patch level.
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams