How to deal with comflaged hetzer as brit

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
yser

How to deal with comflaged hetzer as brit

Post by yser »

Helo evreyone :D
Im here to ask guys to how i deal with comflaged hetzer if i play brit RE DOC ,the enmy has snipers and i cant scout his hetzer if i got let he got kiled by sniper and stuart got killed by hetzer
So 1 hetzer or 2 hetzer stop me and i dont know what to do since brits dont have spoters.
I NEED INFO FROM PRO PLAYER LIKE LWHR KOWK TIGER ......
And why the brits dont have spoters like us and other faction erveyone have a good spoters but RE eng have nothing to scout,RAfFDOC have air see they not that bad good,many times pick RE i loset cuase no spoters comflaged so i start to hate my lovelay RE :roll:
Last edited by yser on 13 Mar 2018, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Re: How to deal with comflaged hetzer as brit

Post by Warhawks97 »

The lack of spotters was mentioned few months ago for RE. So we have got the dingo.

Perhaps bomb them out with 95 mm churchill. But that probably wont do well vs TH with hotchkiss and SE with arty.
I saw tulips working sometimes when you know its location. Or get the crocc churchill which armor will stand the shots from hetzers.

Also you can use smoke from your command tank. Make a line of smoke through which you get forward. Wait the ambush shots. When those failed or didnt pen (you have good chances to bounce them with churchills) you can engage further. The command tank smoke is easily deployed. Can be very helpfull to cover your tank assault when expecting threats like those.

Smoke/churchill and carefull advance and tulips would probably be your best bet.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I do not know why the British have to pay with fuel (dingo or rece?) to observe, I think that's wrong!

Henny

Post by Henny »

You could always scout head with infantry/PIAT boys, and if you're playing RA you could use the scout plane
Dankman is a good guy

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

This is the way how factions are designed, both PE and CW don't have regular crawling spotters whom are equivalent to what US and WH have... Therefore both different factions need to coordinate! CW perhaps need to pay for fuel to get spotters.. but in return they also get powerful bulletproof vehicles such as Recce and Dingo. PE is just the same, but the Kettenkrad is definitely cheaper since it can be killed by anything! I don't really have anything else to add at the moment more than what Warhawks97 has already mentioned though.

sami bosal

Post by sami bosal »

they have dingo. which can do so many things. it can spot. can provide early game support. can capture points. and best of all you can rush it to see hiden tanks and at
you may need 1 or 2 dingo and rush them to the place where hetzer may be. if ding gets close then hetzer reveals and if dingo is killed then 2 dingo can do the job.
i offtenely use this technique to reveal hiden stuff.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

sami bosal wrote:you may need 1 or 2 dingo and rush them to the place where hetzer may be. if ding gets close then hetzer reveals and if dingo is killed then 2 dingo can do the job.

I honestly think it's the worst strategy ... do you know how much you're going to spend for two dingo? 640 MP+20f

yser

Post by yser »

Warhawks97 wrote:The lack of spotters was mentioned few months ago for RE. So we have got the dingo.

Perhaps bomb them out with 95 mm churchill. But that probably wont do well vs TH with hotchkiss and SE with arty.
I saw tulips working sometimes when you know its location. Or get the crocc churchill which armor will stand the shots from hetzers.

Also you can use smoke from your command tank. Make a line of smoke through which you get forward. Wait the ambush shots. When those failed or didnt pen (you have good chances to bounce them with churchills) you can engage further. The command tank smoke is easily deployed. Can be very helpfull to cover your tank assault when expecting threats like those.

Smoke/churchill and carefull advance and tulips would probably be your best bet.

Thx for info i try to do this ,but i never try to push with churchill withot smoke cover the hatzer may kill my churchill with 1 shoot and this pain for me...
So smoke cover and churchill and some PIT may do the task.
Thx very much.

yser

Post by yser »

sami bosal wrote:they have dingo. which can do so many things. it can spot. can provide early game support. can capture points. and best of all you can rush it to see hiden tanks and at
you may need 1 or 2 dingo and rush them to the place where hetzer may be. if ding gets close then hetzer reveals and if dingo is killed then 2 dingo can do the job.

Its not good ida for me dingo is costy 320 mp is costy for spoter and PE can kill it easy since they get 28mm car so warhowks ida is good i think,
Thx for the info.

sami bosal

Post by sami bosal »

@shanks,yser
i know its costy but not than tanks.and cw has no other unit(other than repair bren) less costy to do this stuf.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

sami bosal wrote:@shanks,yser
i know its costy but not than tanks.and cw has no other unit(other than repair bren) less costy to do this stuf.

my technique, "normally", is to use artillery on the tank, to force it to "move", I think that is less expensive, than to use two dingo.....(In any case, everything depends on the situation,for example: you could use infantry to reveal a tank-hunter, if you do not have much opposition to your infantry, of course)

sami bosal

Post by sami bosal »

yeah that's also a good tec. artillery is just like press to destroy.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

It really depends on the map and circumstances. Don't forget that there are often other ways than those prepared by your opponent. But unless he has good anti inf support there, just rush it with 1-2 piat squads. Bomb sniper with 95mm.
Also keep in mind you can always wait for him to face your camo achillles (caaaamp) :)

Edit: don't let others to fool you. Spotting with re is pain and dingo is costly as f and useless except in early game rush. So when used for spotting keep it more in back because replacement is costly
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

kwok
Team Member

Re: How to deal with comflaged hetzer as Brit

Post by kwok »

If you don’t know where it is so you can’t arty its location, force recon with infantry. CW inf has the durability for it. It takes a lot of micro though if you want to both recon the hetzer and kill the hetzer.

Of course as mentioned before it really depends on the situation. For example, if you are going even with your opponent, then what you are going to want to keep track of force size and make some gambles. If you have a force costing maybe around 2000mp at the moment and a hetzer costs 400 mp, you may assume that he may have about 1600mp potentially defending. Count how much anti inf he has and if you can afford to force recon with infantry. If your inf can survive, then option is more viable than the dingo because you can always reinforce infantry. But if his anti inf force is large, then maybe the dingo is the better option
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.