Quick shooting ability Bug

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Warhawks97

Quick shooting ability Bug

Post by Warhawks97 »

Can someone take a look at those?

Usually abilties that are in use are marked in yellow (the ability button). But here when activating the ability it turns directly grey with that blue clock covering the icon.

Sometimes the unit uses the ability though (although ability is already marked as being in cooldown). And sometimes the unit is not using the ability at all. So you never know whether the unit is just using the ability or if it already ended or if it worked at all.

Thats the case for all of them (panther, comet, pershing).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Redgaarden

Re: Quick shooting ability Bug

Post by Redgaarden »

the ability works fine for me? But if you move the unit or interact with it, the ability stops.
But when you activate it, and dont touch the unit, they simply first shoot at the target, if you shot before you reloaded, it wont affect the current reload, but any shot after that will reload 50% faster, for up tp 30 secs or something. You can't control the unit while the ability is active without interupting the ability. It will first target the unit you clicked nad after that attack units by priority, Heavies first and infantry last. It is surprisngly effective against all targets, even infantry. But you lose all mobility.

I have no idea how it's bugged for you. Does this happen before you activate the ability? Everytime you activate the ability? Could you clarify? Has it never worked before?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i know that i am not allowed to move. Still, sometimes the ability works and sometimes not.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

You're not even allowed to stop the unit. the last two times I used the ability, it worked completely fine. first time it killed super pershing by itself, 2nd time it almost killed super pershing by itself.
so for me the ability is strong and kills. Try using in on CPU, if you still have problems, please tell.
But I do know that it's glitchy, since every other time I used it, it hasn't worked. But I believe it's due to miss using the ability, and not because it doesn't work.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!