New players

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Shanks

New players

Post by Shanks »

Hi all!
New players come to BK, and I see that some people here go overboard, instead of giving a good welcome to BK, they do the opposite, something like, "welcome to the war bitches" ....... I am sorry for the expression ..... well ... I just want to suggest to the people of this forum, who have experience, not to win in 5 minutes, their games, because I think this would give a bad image to BK, in the sense that, "they do not even remove a cougar", and the new players already lose their games, saying for example, "Jeep is OP", or, "Mg42 is OP", only I suggest that "they should ", lengthen their games, so that the new players, learn a bit more about BK mod .... on the other hand I would like to suggest, make a tutorial for BK, so that people can learn a little more about this new style of game , so that it is not from the beginning, "omg, this game suck", or something similar, because really, it is surprising the change that there is in this mod, compared, for example, to what is vCOH, by d and in some way, it is something shocking, for people who are used to vCOH, for the new damage system, among other things ... that's why I suggest that a tutorial would be good, if someone here is capable of doing it , would be good ... I think maybe, "for example", that the tiger could do it on your YouTube channel ... lol ... on how to use the covers, special infantry squads (how to use ambush, it's just an example), functions of light vehicles, better said, of advantages of having a light vehicle, main functions of a tank, although it is obvious, only something basic, or something similar to this, etc .. IT IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, NOT ME TAKE IT TO BAD PLEASE!

Note: I do not know if this was already mentioned, or if there is a BK tutorial ... I'm just giving an "idea" or "suggestion", and even though my English sucks, I think they understand my point, for the good of BK , and so that new people do not get away, without even knowing what this great mod is

Krieger Blitzer

Re: New players

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Ya, I also think that new players shouldn't be mocked or kicked out of the lobby at any possible point... I try to play with whatever teams now!

Regarding your idea of making some sort of a tutorial video.. this sounds like a great idea actually, even though I am getting too busy this month.
Nonetheless, I will maybe see what I can do considering this matter whenever possible :)

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Actually, I think you're the only one who could do a good video tutorial, because you usually make videos on YouTube, I do not know if there is another person, here in the forum that does the same, in addition many people see your videos :D , but it's a shame that you can not for now.......although, I do not know if, within BK, if the developers can add the tutorial, as in vCOH it does, if it is not much work for the developers, in the next updates, this would make it much easier for new players,to understand the new battle style.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That’s what bknc was made for until players decided they’d rather kick noobs than teach them. I think it’s incumbent on the community not the mod devs to keep a welcoming community.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

What is bknc? besides, you're right in what you say

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

BKNC = BK Noob Camp. It was a "clan" and now it only exists as a section of our forum where people can learn about the game - basic techniques, build orders, tactics, strategies, what is good vs what etc.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I really did not know about this