The game does not launch

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Le Grand Conde

The game does not launch

Post by Le Grand Conde »

Good evening,

I just have both COH (New Steam version) and BK 5.0.0 installed. When I try to use BK Launcher, Steam asks If I wish to launch the game (with specific parametres "mod Blitzkrieg dev nomovies"), I click yes.....on Steam window, COH (New Steam version) is marked as "playing" for 1 second.......and then nothing happens, as If I would actually start the game and then immediately quit. If there would be no "playing" on Steam, I wouldnt even know anything happened. No error message, no hints. Second launch option does not work as well.

COH itself is running perfectly fine.

Windows 10
HP Notebook

Thanks for any help.

P.S.: I know I havent been here for a while. Forgive me, If there are any messages I yet have to read and so on......and sorry for my English.

Amdrial

Re: The game does not launch

Post by Amdrial »

Hey everyone. Same issue here. I've wiped both the folder in My Documents/My Games as well as the actual game folder under common/Company of Heroes Relaunch before verifying integrity of game cache and redownloading everything.

CoH itself runs without any issues. As soon as I add the command line options, it launches and quits immediately.

4.9.6 worked just fine by the way.

Edit: I originally downloaded the file from ModDB and redownloaded it from Mediafire. Getting it off of Mediafire seems to have fixed it.

Le Grand Conde

Re: The game does not launch

Post by Le Grand Conde »

My problem was just solved pretty much in the same way........