New faction

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
jimguo

New faction

Post by jimguo »

Would you please add Soviet Union? I believe if you can add it you will have new target for this mod. Would you please make some change about the campaign bug?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: New faction

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Hi, and Welcome to Bk mod, no we will not add the soviet union, our friends from Estern Front did that already, the campaign isn't a priority for us, Bk is mainly a PvP mod.

jimguo

Post by jimguo »

I see, I also have another suggestion, Could you please add The Black prince Heavy tank or centurion Heavy tank to the British armor?

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Try using the commet. it has chrchill armor and 77mm gun almost like black prince. Just pretend it's a centurion.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

jimguo wrote:I see, I also have another suggestion, Could you please add The Black prince Heavy tank or centurion Heavy tank to the British armor?

Centurion never saw combat in WW2, Blitzkrieg mod is a realistic mod, Centurion, Maus, Black prince etc...etc... will not be in Blitzkrieg for the same reasons.

hoyschel

Post by hoyschel »

Hmmm... this is such a shame that you guys won't add the Soviet Union.

If you guys did, there would be not a single game out there that would compare... not a single game. Couple that with the all factions vs all factions edits and you can have americans vs soviets which would be incredible. Again, nothing would compare.

adam-ze-shooter

Post by adam-ze-shooter »

Bit of a noob question but is the eastern front mod similar to BK? in terms of realistic kills and realistic tank armour etc?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

adam-ze-shooter wrote:Bit of a noob question but is the eastern front mod similar to BK? in terms of realistic kills and realistic tank armour etc?

No, EF is more closer to Vcoh regarding damage and gameplay.

adam-ze-shooter

Post by adam-ze-shooter »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
adam-ze-shooter wrote:Bit of a noob question but is the eastern front mod similar to BK? in terms of realistic kills and realistic tank armour etc?

No, EF is more closer to Vcoh regarding damage and gameplay.

Well that answers that lol cheers. BK Mod it is then !

Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Why don't you add SSSR faction? I mean if there is one in Eastern Front mod, there is wermaht factioon in both mods...Blitzkrieg mod would be more fun with those T-34 tanks on field!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

It might look nice to have the soviets in game as well, but i am against it for a few reasons:

1. How should this faction be, how shall it work, what should it have (bc technically it could have a lot of western stuff due to the land-lease programe), the doctrines and so on. What shall make this faction special (i mean despite spam what US is already doing or massive arty deployment what all axis and RA already does).
2. The balance becomes even more complicate.
3. As it is an allied faction what role shall they fill?
4. Do you have an idea how much damn work it is to create new units with all their target tables. Creating a single new target table is a hell of work as it must be added in every single weapon file which includes dozens of values. And now, its not as easy as "simply taking it from eastern fronts mod" as BK contains probably weapons that doesnt exist in eastern fronts and if it cant be easily taken from it. If you take a look into corsix and how it works it might become quickly obvious what i mean.

Its simply something we cant expect from the currently small modding crew just to have "a few T-34" on the field. At the end it could have even a negative impact on BK.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Brain storming on that subject isn’t worth it, i mean you can talk about it for sure but the soviets will never be implemented in bk.

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
jimguo wrote:I see, I also have another suggestion, Could you please add The Black prince Heavy tank or centurion Heavy tank to the British armor?

Centurion never saw combat in WW2, Blitzkrieg mod is a realistic mod, Centurion, Maus, Black prince etc...etc... will not be in Blitzkrieg for the same reasons.

Dude just stop trying to talk with panzerblitz its imposible he's always a "nono" i would say the most negative guy on the staff. And even if by a miracle he say something positive about it, it will not matter he dosn't have the last word.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I mean... because panzerblitz is tired of responding to the same short-sighted not well thought through "suggestions" that are constantly being proposed. At least he responds...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Mofe, listen to me real good because i won’t repeat myself, its been now a while you are braking my balls, i answered again to that question millions of times and politely, im more than fed up with your spikes on different post i made, and if you think you’re gonna continue to say nonsense and spill your venom on me, or questionning my role in bk team, or whatever is going thru your brain, i promess you’ll see who is gonna have the «last word» on this, just try me, consider this as a free warning.

mofetagalactica

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Mofe, listen to me real good because i won’t repeat myself, its been now a while you are braking my balls, i answered again to that question millions of times and politely, im more than fed up with your spikes on different post i made, and if you think you’re gonna continue to say nonsense and spill your venom on me, or questionning my role in bk team, or whatever is going thru your brain, i promess you’ll see who is gonna have the «last word» on this, just try me, consider this as a free warning.

Do whatever u want dude, i pretty much don't care if you ban me or so from the forum ;)

Also, " its been now a while you are braking my balls " When i have been "braking your balls" ? This is the first time i post directly to you saying that you're mostly negative about suggestion & changes. Of course adding soviet's on this mod would be stupid anyway. Hope that next version dosn't come full of bugs like this one.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

You want a copy/paste of nuke my land or don’t bother talking with people who don’t play the games and know poop about pvp’s? And more...
You must think im a brainless kid with dipers still on me right?
But what do you do for the game you? Except whining and playing the smart ass here questionning my authority in bk?

mofetagalactica wrote: Hope that next version doesn't come full of bugs like this one.

Oh really?...

mofetagalactica

Panzerblitz1 wrote:You want a copy/paste of nuke my land or don’t bother talking with people who don’t play the games and know poop about pvp’s? And more...
You must think im a brainless kid with dipers still on me right?
But what do you do for the game you? Except whining and playing the smart ass here questionning my authority in bk?

mofetagalactica wrote: Hope that next version doesn't come full of bugs like this one.

Oh really?...

Someone got triggered

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

ah come on, is that really necessary now? That leads to nothing. You wont change someones mind this way. Would be nice if this pointless personal attacks would end here. I am checking "unread posts" just to see stuff like this.....
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Adding the Russians could be cool indeed, but ya... That's a hell lot of work for the devs to do! So I think it's not worth it after all.

mofetagalactica wrote:Dude just stop trying to talk with panzerblitz its imposible he's always a "nono" i would say the most negative guy on the staff. And even if by a miracle he say something positive about it, it will not matter he dosn't have the last word.

There is nothing wrong about telling someone to be more positive, however.. there is definitely no doubt that you did it the rude way. That was honestly not appropriate... Listen dude, it's really not worth it to have a dispute with someone like Pzblitz1. You have been doing a great job here so far with maps and it wouldn't be nice to see you getting into unnecessary troubles with anyone. So don't get yourself banned please! Also btw, despite all the unfortunate disagreements I have had with Pzblitz1, you should also know that it's not a secret that we have also had big time agreements at some points and even collaborations. Therefore he is not someone I disrespect anyhow.. and I am not trying to get over his shoulders now or become on his side in any possible way. As you may know, I obviously don't care much about this stuff anymore actually. I mean, I wouldn't give a damn about someone's opinion on me, as I would even not hesitate or be afraid to call on anyone whatever I'd want to call him with, regardless who he is.

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Mofe, listen to me real good because i won’t repeat myself, its been now a while you are braking my balls, i answered again to that question millions of times and politely, im more than fed up with your spikes on different post i made, and if you think you’re gonna continue to say nonsense and spill your venom on me, or questionning my role in bk team, or whatever is going thru your brain, i promess you’ll see who is gonna have the «last word» on this, just try me, consider this as a free warning.

I do believe you are a welcoming person, or at least that's how I used to know you.
So I'd probably ask you kindly not to get mad on Mofeta, he is kinda helpful too.. been doing really great with maps as I said.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

its another time great arabs saving this world from wars and disagreements

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

:lol:
Well, ya.. at least Arabs don't produce Nukes! Or I mean "yet" at least, unlike nearly all other world nations who already have nukes or seeking to.
And "iran" isn't Arabic btw, telling this just in case someone falsely thinks so... ;)

But hey mate, don't push us any further into politics talk here ^^

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Tiger1996 wrote::lol:
Well, ya.. at least Arabs don't produce Nukes! Or I mean "yet" at least, unlike nearly all other world nations who already have nukes or seeking to.
And "iran" isn't Arabic btw, telling this just in case someone falsely thinks so... ;)

But hey mate, don't push us any further into politics talk here ^^

Heey, I nothing meant wrong! Just saying disagrements and rubbish talks are not leading to better future, specially when it is a hard time for a bk. So I like what you did :>

p.s release a hotfix patch to light AT guns pleeeeaseeee so It woudln't be hurt as the OKW vs Soviets in coh2 early game.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

When was previous time arabas saved the world though? : DDDDDDDDDDDD
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

KornBlatt

Post by KornBlatt »

Warhawks97 wrote:ah come on, is that really necessary now? That leads to nothing. You wont change someones mind this way. Would be nice if this pointless personal attacks would end here. I am checking "unread posts" just to see stuff like this.....

Maybe, maybe, but you would be a fool to trust Tiger1996 with a rented truck