3v3

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

3v3

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey, this time we had an 3v3 on hill 112? i think it's the map called whatever, here i gonna Show you that th is not useless.. th is actually a secret strong inf razor doc too. inf doc nither ab can outrun your inf and you don't get mp drain all the time recover em, with f1 you cause them more lose then if you lose an f1. enjoy the game.

Team's Wurf *se* German *ter* me th* vs poppa *ab* toni * i don't know his doc perhaps he toke non or so* Shaka de virgo *inf*
Map is it called hill 112? or 221? whatever you will see it the revised Version

ENJOY !!!
Attachments
6p_hill112.2017-10-24.19-20-25.rec
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 99 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Henny

Re: 3v3

Post by Henny »

Since lehr hasn't put any highlights, I will do this part for him :

WHEEEEWWWW, WHEWWWWW , WHEEEWWWW
Dankman is a good guy

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Henny wrote:Since lehr hasn't put any highlights, I will do this part for him :

WHEEEEWWWW, WHEWWWWW , WHEEEWWWW

HEUUU HEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HEUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

yeah didn't pick any doctrine, even if i made a firefly or whatever unit to counter Pz4s, my units were getting rockets as soon as i produced them and had to rebuild my trucks many times since with 1 210mm rocket salvo they get to 1/5 hps

About the map i'd like to say that, as you can see, allies have no space to keep their units since it's only edges, buildings and they even have water. So you can basically use rockets randomly and they would surely hit something. On axis side they have a bunker, some trenches, and a lot more space to move around their units imo.
So using only rockets was surely a strategical victory, nothing to say.

I was killing your infantry easily with section and recce, just i always had to retreat them because of rockets.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

no skill, only rockets

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:no skill, only rockets

Boba, ofc. it's th vs ab and inf, i guess you would just ramm up tanks against at's.This is just one game as th against any non armor doc. @Toni wasn't it you Hosting this map? or i seen you Hosting it already too so what's the Problem. I also didn't focused on inf but on tank's so who care if they died or not had ton of mp anyway..

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Your description said that AB or Inf doc infantry could not outrun your infantry... and f1 caused a lot of trouble... i can only see rockets causing trouble in this game, that's what i meant...

What's the problem with me hosting that map? i only said you used the perfect strategy for that map, just i would not say that it was a great infantry overrun and tank battle when it was only rockets..

Panzer-Lehr-Division

sgtToni95 wrote:Your description said that AB or Inf doc infantry could not outrun your infantry... and f1 caused a lot of trouble... i can only see rockets causing trouble in this game, that's what i meant...

What's the problem with me hosting that map? i only said you used the perfect strategy for that map, just i would not say that it was a great infantry overrun and tank battle when it was only rockets..

Sadly there never gonna be really tankbattle's in this game, eccept with redgaarden *3 armor* game..maybe your site got bombed to skyrim, but it was mostly wurf. with se because well he is se.

Edit: It were just one hotchkiss.. on slow hotchkiss with 4 rocket's carrying on it and less accurate then a 210 where is the Problem? any fast th can rush in through fast any arty can kill it really fast.. it has paper armor and is as slow as an turtle, i could understand you doing this with 2-3 hotchkiss though.