1 pulchra = 2 Def

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
sgtToni95

1 pulchra = 2 Def

Post by sgtToni95 »

Had an explosive 3v3 on cherburg, 2 inches did a great work

allies, me RAF, Kwok Armor, Illa RA

axis, Wurf BK, Warlord + Lehr Def

6p_roadtocherbourg.2017-10-19.22-42-12.rec
(4.24 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

kwok
Team Member

Re: 1 pulchra = 2 Def

Post by kwok »

i can't believe i doubtd toni's love.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

i think this was more like an meeeeeeeh game, more arty camp from both site then anything else... just as any other common game, btw toni i love how you post every small game like, you feel kinda.... honored to win lol *no offense* i like that
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:i think this was more like an meeeeeeeh game, more arty camp from both site then anything else... just as any other common game, btw toni i love how you post every small game like, you feel kinda.... honored to win lol *no offense* i like that

triggered hahaha

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

I'm wondering what in my tone made me sound "honoured" lol

Panzer-Lehr-Division

I can't hear your tone:o<3
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

So random words, wow

Actually i won more games against you than those i posted.. So i don't post every game i win.. The last replay you posted tho, right after i posted this, that one seemed like one to defend your "honour".

Well... that together with yout salty reply to this.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

sgtToni95 wrote:So random words, wow

Actually i won more games against you than those i posted.. So i don't post every game i win.. The last replay you posted tho, right after i posted this, that one seemed like one to defend your "honour".

Well... that together with yout salty reply to this.

Wow, i have no idea what to answer to this manly words.. just wow, just incase you're the one upload 1/2 games and i won you alot of time's too wich i didn't upload at all.... and what now? also i thinking you can't say 'you won me' because it weren't 1v1 or we had a singlefight on our site, more like your team won our team in that match.

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

Oh will you cut it, will ya?
That's so typical of you two, always trying to get each other riled up. You know there's something called trolling and you're getting close to it, right?
The entire board knows about your petty squabble already ^^
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Panzer-Lehr-Division

We're not offensive to eachother, we also talk normal.. let's say it's our hate love:D

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

Which is why it's not a moderation notice, just me being frustrated with you guys...
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

Frost

Post by Frost »

hate =/= love

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I don’t think it’s hate-love. Nor do I think it’s only between two people.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Henny

Post by Henny »

Holyyy fuckkk!!!!! Sgt Toni [525]???? AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD AND WATCH
Dankman is a good guy

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Lehr is whining about a replay that he lost while he is the only one uploading worthless replays which dont have anything remarkable to show..
He just feels the need to upload them to make his showoff.. He is a self proclaimed ''king pe''.. you know the titles are given by others not by yourself.. Better change it to ''king clown'' and make a clan with your sheep friends..

Panzer-Lehr-Division

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Lehr is whining about a replay that he lost while he is the only one uploading worthless replays which dont have anything remarkable to show..
He just feels the need to upload them to make his showoff.. He is a self proclaimed ''king pe''.. you know the titles are given by others not by yourself.. Better change it to ''king clown'' and make a clan with your sheep friends..

Yes yes ofc, continue being jealous, or just be mad for what happen in discord.. well, i just remember ya we once got warned from a dev for whoever start this shitty Insult Party here get's banned. so i don't say anything better, then just in a political way. You should learn a bit more. more respect,skills, and so on. you're one of the biggest troll in bk. so yeah i see my Name bother's you oh well, i didn't gave my self this Name but alright. I am just tired seeing you troll/jealously around and you Keep hating my "friend's" because they Keep rek you. Wurf,frost.. beren.. the hell man I see your Family gave you no respect well. i know you love me and as more you hate on me i see i am doing everything good in game:)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Better change it to ''king clown'' and make a clan with your sheep friends..

Enough is enough, people have been warned many times in posts, also explicitly here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2042
Warnings obviously don't work.

By registering here, you guys agree to follow local rules (so every registered person should read it, if they haven't read it, their problem). You can ask for lifting your ban according to forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18