Playmobill wrote:Please report all issues you find in the MapPack 2, so we can address em in the next patch.
- General : Some antivirus can corrupt files during the download. (yes, that is lame) Avast does it for example, but its not the only one to do it. To prevent that in Avast, you must deactivate the 'shield' while you download, you can reactivate it after and scan the file if you want, but its not really a mapack bug, its more a antivirus issue, and it can also happen with Mod files, not only mappack.
Bloody Gulch (2v2 version only, 3v3 version is not affected by this bug) :
- ! wrong map entry point (special unit spawn) for slot 3.
Hill 112 :
- minor object misplaced in village.
- Weather to be changed from cycle heavy snowing, to static overcast with better midday lighting.
- Old mini-map to return.
4p_Road_To_Caen / 4p_Bocage
- Units get stuck behind HQs.
Hope I haven't missed anything else!