WARNING skills needed ahead

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

Re: WARNING skills needed ahead

Post by Shanks »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:Just nerf this fuckn shit! Seriously aa is useless! Panzerknucker is the most stupid thing in game, low cd, very large area you cant escape it, aoe , kills everything. Or just simply make aa worth and usefull. To this little kid Beren and every other ''smart'' guy i swear i ll basebomb him in every game and abuse every single thing that exist in game from now on.
BK: zero skills needed..!

Nooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are drunk? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they played better is simple :geek:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Just downloadet and watched just to See you rage on other poor Fells anyway's from my experience, you can counter it especially with brit's Do it like toni did it spamm crusader's 2-3 of these good positioned fuck's up all and are also very good against reg5/gebirgs. Also the easily get vet by killing planes.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Nieles
Global Moderator

Post by Nieles »

Guys kronoz gave a warning allready, keep it nice and easy towards each other or we close this topic and warn both of you!
"Often you're too afraid!"

One guy gets beaten by a better player in PVP and comes and creates threads about a specific unit being OP.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

@MarKr Forgot to ty you for wasting your time watching the replay, explaining on detail and generally for entering yourself into my issue.
Every game i ve made AA most of the times they did nothing that's why i never trust them anymore. And even if they do destroy some planes still panzerknucker can do its job without problem cause it s made like this to serve this purpose. You only need like 4 henschels or less to make a a fatal damage at the enemy's tanks. And by saying there is no counter on it i mean it, even if you destroy most of the planes the rest will kill you cause you simply cant dodge it. Only if you re lucky enough and AA destroys every plane but you know..
I did not know about the command M20 car's ability. I can test it at the next game and see if it s truly worth.

I can give you that my team and especially the inf guy didnt do his best and that s one reason why we lost but still what happened with this ability is just unbelievable..

I ll test panzerknucker-AA's on several games with a friend and i ll make a post with a sufficient amount of games!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The "they did nothing" is probably just a feeling based on the situations when you have an AA and still get something destroyed - people remember this way better than the situations when the AA actually shots something down. However one M16/M15 will most likely not protect you from all Henschels but two already provide quite good cover.

As for the Command car - the "aura" is called something like "Coordinated retreat" it makes vehicles/tanks around 75% harder to hit but the vehicles also have accuracy lowered by 75%. So if your M16/M15 will be in the AoE of the aura, they will most likely not hit the planes either. The retreat aura of Command car stacks with smoke effects. Just saying, so that you know what to expect from it...

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Command car abilities work really good imo, just it requires a lot of micro to activate them and keep them in effective range while manouvering the other units.

I didn't watch the replay, but the fact that panzercnacker is a counter to its counter, so to crusaders and m15/16, makes it very effective. I must say tho that i never had such big problems with it.

Some time ago tiger posted a replay where he plays Armor on Road to Cherburg. He lost so many tanks to a couple of panzercnackers, then he asked me and i built a crusader for each one of his tanks. It's a little exagerated but it worked even too good.

Other thing, maybe it's just my impression, but bofors seem to be even more effective than crusaders as Aa, just i see them built not so often (and i personally don't build them so often too). So maybe asking mates to help you with aa when playing armor would make your opponents cry instead of you.

Beren

Post by Beren »

I want to say something, the first, this game was very good play, my team almost lost, i dont belive in the superpower of airstrike of lufw, i just try to send in the best moment to do the more damage, in the case of SP he was damage before in engagment against panther so i send my planes to finish him. This is just a game, the respect is esencial, i saw like many pro player discriminate noobs, i am noobs too, but remember everybody was noobs one time and the best player today was noobs yesterday.
Dolphyn i dont had nothing against to you, i am sorry if you losse against me, if you dont respect the honor in the game, every day you become a worst players and person. If you send a mensage to me of war i tell you i will see you in the batlefield.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Beren wrote:I want to say something, the first, this game was very good play, my team almost lost, i dont belive in the superpower of airstrike of lufw, i just try to send in the best moment to do the more damage, in the case of SP he was damage before in engagment against panther so i send my planes to finish him. This is just a game, the respect is esencial, i saw like many pro player discriminate noobs, i am noobs too, but remember everybody was noobs one time and the best player today was noobs yesterday.
Dolphyn i dont had nothing against to you, i am sorry if you losse against me, if you dont respect the honor in the game, every day you become a worst players and person. If you send a mensage to me of war i tell you i will see you in the batlefield.

It's true friend, people discriminate too much to noobs lately and respect is essential to having nice games.
In this game, you simply played better

Nieles
Global Moderator

Post by Nieles »

In essence this is pretty much what my signature is all about :

One guy gets beaten by a better player in PVP and comes and creates threads about a specific unit being OP.

DolphinsAreGaySharks

Post by DolphinsAreGaySharks »

Nieles wrote:In essence this is pretty much what my signature is all about :

So for you guys always the better player wins..And when we re complaining about a thing in game we re pathetic losers whiners etc
Fuck you all I won't mess around again with the forum cause I am bad player a whiner who cries and I don't know how to play the game. everything is alright the game doesn't need any change kisses!

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

DolphinsAreGaySharks wrote:
Nieles wrote:In essence this is pretty much what my signature is all about :

So for you guys always the better player wins..And when we re complaining about a thing in game we re pathetic losers whiners etc
Fuck you all I won't mess around again with the forum cause I am bad player a whiner who cries and I don't know how to play the game. everything is alright the game doesn't need any change kisses!

Much kisses back :********** :lol:
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Nieles
Global Moderator

Post by Nieles »

Well thats enough guys

/lock!