3v3 Lafiere Special Tactics

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Redgaarden

3v3 Lafiere Special Tactics

Post by Redgaarden »

download/file.php?mode=view&id=1770

Allied

Sgt Toni (Armour)
Redgaarden (Armour
Nami-Swan "Kenobi" (Armour)

Axis

Panzer-Lehr (tankhunter)

Wafflewerfer (Luft)

Descrption of the game/Spoliers

Me, Toni and Nami swan were all on discord talking together. We had some nice teamwork and we ALL SHARED a general master plan in mind. It went great initally. But The axis had a powerul moment to retaliate. But then Sgt Toni unleashed his plan and destroeyd the AXIS warmachine.

I feel Kinda sad that I couldn't upload it as an commentary and edit the game a little bitl. But I'm afraid i didn't record it.

Edit: nami said he wasn't in the game. And Tiger says He wants to be on the list of people in the game.
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2017-08-13.23-43-20.rec
(4.27 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by Redgaarden on 14 Aug 2017, 22:30, edited 2 times in total.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

idliketoplaybetter

Re: 3v3 Lafiere Special Tactics

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Who is the 3d player on Axis team?Although, game looks already interesting, as soon as i be able to get a game working i shall watch it.

p.s. Nami on voice chat, huh. Long time ago i was told by him, that he is kinda..unable to do that, another trick revealed lol
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

That's not me. I have uninstalled bk and anyone using my name is an impostor. I also have just logged in to ask markr to delete my account so it's a coincidence that I noticed this topic.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

This is actually not Nami-Swan.
I already told them about this before the game starts, as I also mentioned this on a different topic before...

The 3rd Axis player was me, really unsure why Red didn't include me there.. probably a typo, anyway. Red edited his post!

And I think Red had some fun time on Discord with Toni and the others, sadly I couldn't join them on Discord that night though, so it was never recorded.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

This is not the pet cemetery movie, it's the tanks cemetery movie !!! It is of terror, if you have heart problems do not see it! :o

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

That JagdTiger though. lol.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Just checked files. The 76mm american anti tank gun has a 0.0001 chance to pen jagd tiger in rear armour. It was quite a fun game. Everyone was laughing.

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

From the Wikipedia : -
"Near Unna, one Jagdtiger climbed a hill to attack five American tanks 600 meters away; two withdrew and the other three opened fire. The Jagdtiger took several hits, but American projectiles could not penetrate the 250 mm (9.8 in) frontal armor. However, the inexperienced German commander lost his nerve and turned around instead of backing down, exposed the thinner side armor, which was eventually penetrated and all six crew members were lost. Carius wrote that it was useless when crews were not trained or experienced enough to have the thick frontal armor facing the enemy at all times."

Lol. Also, this game reminded me of this. (From Wikipedia)

"On 17 January 1945, two Jagdtigers used by XIV Corps engaged a bunker line in support of infantry near Auenheim. On 18 January, they attacked four secure bunkers at 1,000 meters. The armored cupola of one bunker burned out after two shots. A Sherman attacking in a counter-thrust was set afire by explosive shells. The total combat included 46 explosive shells and 10 anti-tank shells, with no losses to the Jagdtigers.

During April 1945, s.Pz.Jäg.Abt.512 saw a great deal of action, especially on 9 April, where the 1st company engaged an Allied column of Sherman tanks and trucks from hull-down positions, and destroyed 11 tanks and over 30 unarmored or lightly armored targets, with some of the enemy tanks having been knocked out from a distance of more than 4,000 m. The combat unit only lost one Jagdtiger in this incident as Allied ground attack P-47 fighters appeared."

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

That guy is one of the fakers, they stopped changing name some time ago, then he has been playing for a while as "dolphinsaregaysharks" with gaten's pic, and now he is nami swan kenobi. He's a greek guy and not Illa.

It was really fun tho :D i think we lost due to my reluctance to the use of tanks. General Redgardeen III plan was to outspam them with tanks and make more vehicles than their guns could take down ( the good old ww1 italian infantry tactics), while i made pretty much none of them and played more of a supporting role without even attacking.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

The 1st Company lost four Jagdtigers in rearguard actions, three due to mechanical breakdowns. When they finally engaged the American armor around Herborn,

lol. That explains the long range :P. Though, maybe it was different engaments.

I think we lost because we all 3 had 3 different plans. I planned to spam ligth vehicles, You made shermans and Kenobi made heavy tanks.

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

I enjoyed it. Tank battles are amazing to watch in replays. The moment when the 76mm Sherman one-shotted the TIger with normal round when the AP rounds were not getting through was very funny. Hellcat gameplay was nice too. And the moment when the Jagd was pierced finally, Redgaarden commented. Gold.

Krieger Blitzer

The moment when the 76mm Sherman one-shotted the TIger with normal round when the AP rounds were not getting through was very funny.

That wasn't very funny to me though :P

I was more like WTF.

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

Tiger1996 wrote:
The moment when the 76mm Sherman one-shotted the TIger with normal round when the AP rounds were not getting through was very funny.

That wasn't very funny to me though :P

I was more like WTF.

HAHA. Of course, your heart must have stopped for a minute. So many things can happen at random sometimes. But, I guess that Tiger killed quite a few tanks already to make it a little consolable? lol.

Krieger Blitzer

If it didn't die like that; I might have scored veterancy level 4 with it actually.. but ya, shit happens. When I lose my 1st Tiger, then usually I would be disappointed for the rest of the game... Even if I manage to deploy more Tigers later.
Yet, I can agree that it was probably still worth it, at least to some extent!

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

Understandable. Yeah, I mean the Tiger held that village area nicely there.