4v4

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

4v4

Post by Shanks »

Will allies really OP? Or simply Axis players do not combine their doctrines,or rather, do not know how to use artillery in the game.... :?: ...I'm starting to believe Karma, who starts saying OP allies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Repetition
Attachments
8p_operation goodwood (8).2017-08-08.18-37-01.rec
(3.12 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
relic00002.jpg

Henny

Re: 4v4

Post by Henny »

CPU- Normal has a fond habit of going terror doctrine and then rushing stuka. One can wonder why he loses 50% of his games
Dankman is a good guy

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I always say him the same thing ,he should have faster, a beautiful panther, but no, he ignores me..,would be better the doctrine of artillery for him, who wants to arty :lol: :lol: :lol: ,but sometimes, he have the reason,because no one has decent artillery on the side of the Axis

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Yeah Grille is really a shit unit. Wespes and hummels too.

Btw that score from Poppa........ so disappointing......... it must have been some faker using his name.......... can't believe he did that bad

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Shanks wrote: I'm starting to believe Karma, who starts saying OP allies

Its one thing to say "Allies OP" and other thing to say "Buff Axis". They all messed up in what they have said, and wanted to say.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I think the game was messed from the start. I mean one of the whermacht players started with double pios and losing both squads in the middle and then placing his HMG in the open -.-

An on the other side from my position, when i was looking there ive seen stuff like Tank IV D and stug in stationary mode staying guard in front of the town. Just wtf.
Then a line of HMG42, AT gun and a thid unit placed in one crater.... one tulip rocket and all dead. Just "interesting" unit positioning. Put all you have in one and the same crater.

We also didnt take fuel for a long time and after that i spend alone 400 MP just to upgade ammo and fuel. And middle would have been lost instantly if i hadnt moved my sniper and mortar there.

My best unit was probably that 234/3 vehicles. The HE are just wonderfull. The second best were probably those with 20 mm from our team.

About that arty thing. This is the "harmfull advantage" of axis multirole docs in teambattles. Since all docs can get the same stuff, all build the same: arty for example in this case
Maybe, for the future, i will add my Maultier as well. That way we will have enough arty to surely win the game.

I wonder when people start believing that masses of arty dont do better than one single, veted which shoots on worthy targets and not spamming arty arround with gazillion of arty units. All our arty was "just fired" without sense and target, view or anything. Ive seen walking stuka rockets "making journeys" flying in all directions. The enemie also had lots of it, but they had targets. We had lots of it but no cloue where to shoot at.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

I just watched it. Two infantry and a Brit Arty. I think Allies coordinated their arty strikes very well.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I sincerely think that poppa did not use his mobile artillery well

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

I didn't watch it, but if, as they say, you had 2 arty and 1 inf, the game must have been so frustrating for axis

idliketoplaybetter

Like one we had few days ago, Toni. I must say, that what everyone afraid of "stall play" is not the case most of the time, more common is arty party.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

sgtToni95 wrote:Yeah Grille is really a shit unit. Wespes and hummels too.

Is joke? These units really are strong, if you do not know how to use it, it does not mean they are crap, especially the Grille !!!

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

[facepalm]

Henny

Post by Henny »

Shanks wrote:I sincerely think that poppa did not use his mobile artillery well

Kind of hard to use your mobile artillery when youre facing counter strikes from 2 infantry docs and an RA doc and your middle flank is literally a mentally retarded player with a score of 16-57 with a -7 wehrmacht streak and they only speak latin american languages and place stugs in the middle of a field in rapid fire mode
Dankman is a good guy

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@Henny--- :lol: :lol: :lol: Vendetta did not do much either

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Played against him one round later. He managed to get large scale inf attacks. Even thought i countered them with staffing runs. But thats better as to "push" with HMG, AT and what else by putting them in one crater and under fire of enemie defense fire, finally get hit by tulip. I think i facepalmed myself at least 3 times (when i saw Tank IV D and stug in stat mode on the road, when he put his units in that crater and when his "flanking attack" got insta killed by tulip rocket.

Ikd. I am not sure if this is the vendetta i was used to know when i played against one 3 years ago at fields of engagment.

idliketoplaybetter

Dunno if such 3v3/4v4 games are very good examples of balance. I mean, we all know that most of such games, are basically filled either with arty or offmap abilities spam (and spam itself) mixed with side per side sitting back, while only few actually carrying/doing anything. Even more to say, from my experience, most wins in such games come to the team, who is first to start spamming something, that is it..

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I think 3v3 is good examples of balance, but not 4v4

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:Dunno if such 3v3/4v4 games are very good examples of balance. I mean, we all know that most of such games, are basically filled either with arty or offmap abilities spam (and spam itself) mixed with side per side sitting back, while only few actually carrying/doing anything. Even more to say, from my experience, most wins in such games come to the team, who is first to start spamming something, that is it..

BK is orientated towards teamfights so actually it is. At least 1 vs 1 is not since docs are too different with different roles.
I think a good way to measure is the fequency with which fac/doc is being played. How successfull it is during the games (like how much better it was compared to others) and why you watched and played lots of games when players played all docs/fac with different mates.

mates that stick together and always play together are also not so good to be a measurment. Except maybe when they end all games with one faction quite fast all time with same doc combo while suffering with others. And even then its difficult.

We wont get a 100% true sight on balance.
Another important thing in my opinion is how doctrines can be handled and how user friendly are they. But also how frustrating to play (how reliant on mates, repetetive approaches towards different situation, how unique something is or what can a doc do others cant. Like Why choosing a doc)

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

I wasnt Royal artillery in that game i was playing as Royal Ingeniers since they have tanks that actually work againts axis (mostly working as an Armor/AT and using tulips on good targets)