Nice and long 3 vs 3

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Nice and long 3 vs 3

Post by Warhawks97 »

3 vs 3 reversed defense

Luft
Luft
Terror

Inf
Armor
RAF

Hard game. later got a bit campy. I think emplacments and armor won at the end.

@Tiger: How was it with your RE emplacments?
repaired in no time? :D

Click to kills exist on both sides. Enjoy the battle. Many brave men have died today.
Attachments
6p_reversed_defence.2017-08-05.03-20-45.rec
(4.92 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Nice and long 3 vs 3

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

@Tiger: How was it with your RE emplacments?
repaired in no time? :D

Didn't participate on this game, and I still need to watch it.
But I can see no RE doc on the Allied team according to the info u provided... So what do u mean?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Watch the game and you will see :) Emplacments here got repaired faster as they took damage :P

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I think that my brother really played badly with the armor doctrine this time, very badly, although the doctrine of armor is not complete, he had enough arty support from his companions to advance several times, was too afraid to move forward, which took it to an imminent defeat, could have done better ........... on the other hand, VFA-97, because it did not make sherman "Jumbo" and 105 mm fast? That would have given them a huge advantage, and victory,i think.....and Nephalem did his game well, in my opinion

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I thought about jumbo but its 200 MP more. And he had ambushed inf with Panzerfaust. Panzerfaust penetrates any armor. so thats why i decided against it.

Several times i was thinking about switching over. Armor had to get on commandos playing ground.. the street in the sout vs terror doc. RAF left side with 107 mortar support and arty. Me going hill. But things always came to prevent this plans. Sudden losses to grens, firestorm, loss of 17 pdr when tiger came and so on. Airplanes destroying my positions. I probably just should have made it with emplacment mortar, HMG and HE sherman to cause maximum losses to Luftwaffe and focusing myself on center and other sides hill. Sometimes i dropped some arty there but that wasnt enough. Many times i thought: "Damn, why are these dudes not on discord or TS". I would have reorganized our team setting new priorities. But that way i hadnt time to write that in the team chat sadly. Too busy.

I will watch my game later again and giving some opinions if i am at home later. I will probably just hate myself when i see how many close to win chances we wasted. I would bet that a simple double e8 sherman, basic sherman, double ranger with smoke cover would have crushed their entire middle defenses. But planning that would have required a bit more coordination which we simply hadnt.

Medic Truck

Post by Medic Truck »

The game was interesting untill Falls arrived. And then, it was slow death. That one Falls squad got 5 vet with > 50 kills and one axis sniper got around 40 kills too. Great job with that also.

My observations regarding Infantry doc usage here:

1. CQB squads were nowhere to be seen. I think with such a tight space and there were houses too. It would be a good option. Rather than standard Rangers gameplay, I think CQB would be better suited here with only 2CP unlock.

2. A little overdependance on Shermans I think when the other guy had two notorious falls squads.

3. I think you didn't also make snipers for a little while in the middle of the match for a little while.

4. I would personally love to see combat engineers too constructing the lines of sandbags just outside the medic truck and barbed wires on the opposite sides of the bags to negate enemy covers. The use of tank traps would be very valuable here too since that Panther entered into that small space there.

5. Also, a hidden and sillent and switched off 30 cal machine gun squad would be priceless once falls/gebirgs hit the scene. Let them close in and rain the fire. Not to mention the suppress ability and in the meantime mortaring with the 107s or the usual mortars. WIth the rapid deployment, it could be the key.

I personally really believe in the sandbags, tank traps and mines. And there is a great incentive in the Infantry docs to create lots of field defences so one can just hop onto the little back or little forward sand bag lines without being exposed.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:I thought about jumbo but its 200 MP more. And he had ambushed inf with Panzerfaust. Panzerfaust penetrates any armor. so thats why i decided against it.

Several times i was thinking about switching over. Armor had to get on commandos playing ground.. the street in the sout vs terror doc. RAF left side with 107 mortar support and arty. Me going hill. But things always came to prevent this plans. Sudden losses to grens, firestorm, loss of 17 pdr when tiger came and so on. Airplanes destroying my positions. I probably just should have made it with emplacment mortar, HMG and HE sherman to cause maximum losses to Luftwaffe and focusing myself on center and other sides hill. Sometimes i dropped some arty there but that wasnt enough. Many times i thought: "Damn, why are these dudes not on discord or TS". I would have reorganized our team setting new priorities. But that way i hadnt time to write that in the team chat sadly. Too busy.

I will watch my game later again and giving some opinions if i am at home later. I will probably just hate myself when i see how many close to win chances we wasted. I would bet that a simple double e8 sherman, basic sherman, double ranger with smoke cover would have crushed their entire middle defenses. But planning that would have required a bit more coordination which we simply hadnt.

In my opinion, there are three things that make the doctrine of infantry lethal --- first: infiltration infantry, which is very good on the side in which VFA-97 and inf in general, such as the peloton that asks The captain ranger --- second: the jumbo, you do not have to take him blindly, it is the second effective weapon of the doctrine of infantry, to break enemy lines ... camouflaged units ... - third: those who take us To the most important of all, the artillery, can remove practically anything camouflaged or destroy them, also serves, mainly, to finish units or to break fronts and other units arty, what takes to you to an offensive next to the doctrine of armored ones for example or Another doctrine like RE

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Infiltration doesnt work vs Luft. The Vampire HT reveals any hidden unit on the minimap in a larger area. And illa uses them. He would have killed any infiltration attempt. Same as he found all recons in that area.

So i decided against any infiltration bc of vampire that was probably there and against jumbo bc of all the hidden panzerfaust.
My largest fail was to stay on this side instead defending there and pushing middle with jumbos and the like.