Games against Kenshin *Shanks*

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Games against Kenshin *Shanks*

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Hey folk, i got 2 games here, first as axis: Wurf*se* me* no doc*. 2 th game on red ball allies:fridge *ab* patric.sommer* armor* me royal arty* against axis: BEREN* sorry don't know his doc.* Storm* idk his doc nither* Kenshin/shanks*def* enjoy.
Attachments
6p_red_ball_express.2017-07-30.16-15-19.rec
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
4p_highvalley.2017-07-30.14-25-54.rec
(571.05 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

idliketoplaybetter

Re: Games against Kenshin *Shanks*

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

omg, what for is this red ball game here, lehr..
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:BEREN* sorry don't know his doc.

Lol beren plays only 1 doc xDD

idliketoplaybetter

JimQwilleran wrote: Lol beren plays only 1 doc xDD

As most of people this days..

Panzer-Lehr-Division

idliketoplaybetter wrote:omg, what for is this red ball game here, lehr..

Only because medic car wanted see a replay as ra...
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

idliketoplaybetter

welp

if u really consider game where u literally said "im almost asleep here. no balance", suuuuure :D

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Well, I made two big mistakes when I play with Def, the first was to lose my mg42 in a stupid way and try to recover it, just like the mortar, the second was to buy the Sd. Kfz. 251/7 with 28 mm, and I did not buy the 50 mm AT much earlier (and I would not have problems in front of the rifle boy, for a better support against the rece, literally clear my mortar and mg42 several times), although of equal Way we were not going to win, if I won lehr hand to hand, because the teams were not balanced, and there was no way to balance them, lol. Regarding the Brits: I was practicing, because as everyone knows, I'm a USA player
Note:Who is medic car?....and lehr....I do not mind losing, not as much as you, when you lose against me ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Shanks wrote:Well, I made two big mistakes when I play with Def, the first was to lose my mg42 in a stupid way and try to recover it, just like the mortar, the second was to buy the Sd. Kfz. 251/7 with 28 mm, and I did not buy the 50 mm AT much earlier (and I would not have problems in front of the rifle boy, for a better support against the rece, literally clear my mortar and mg42 several times), although of equal Way we were not going to win, if I won lehr hand to hand, because the teams were not balanced, and there was no way to balance them, lol. Regarding the Brits: I was practicing, because as everyone knows, I'm a USA player
Note:Who is medic car?....and lehr....I do not mind losing, not as much as you, when you lose against me ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I made alot more mistakes too in both games, you wanted dias i could kick for you but both game was like 1v1 on each site we was alone, getting 28 mm made more sense the goin pak 50 i was ra, would die quicker then 28... I lost to you? never singlehandedly i lost to you only back then before i learned play brit in 1v1 while i am british 1v1 noob, all other game i Gave you strong mate and weaker Mate for balance the 2v2 i lost But no singlehandedly to you as i do often if you did so, post replay here. Also if you see your own replay's i lost you notice i always HAD noobs.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Only because medic car wanted see a replay as ra...

So, i just had few mins to watch theese games... and seriously Lehr.. how does this seem to you a nice example of RA? 20 mins game where you didn't even need an howitzer? At least try to find a better excuse.

Since i know, even from whatsapp chat, that you two are always in competition on who's dick is bigger, this really seems like "Hey guys! look how good I am at beating Kenshin quickly in really unbalanced games! I'm so good and proud of myself!"

Kenshin did the same to Dolphins some time ago, and nobody liked that, that, as this, is complete shit not worth to be put in this forum section in my opinion.

Moreover you keep showing how good you are at dealing with MG42 as brits at start ;) you're really good at abusing trucks and you're the only one i've seen REPEATEDLY doing that recently, really really good job!!! :D

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Mr. Abuse-whatever-is-at-least-a-bit-abusable

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

sgtToni95 wrote:

So, i just had few mins to watch theese games... and seriously Lehr.. how does this seem to you a nice example of RA? 20 mins game where you didn't even need an howitzer? At least try to find a better excuse.

Since i know, even from whatsapp chat, that you two are always in competition on who's dick is bigger, this really seems like "Hey guys! look how good I am at beating Kenshin quickly in really unbalanced games! I'm so good and proud of myself!"

Kenshin did the same to Dolphins some time ago, and nobody liked that, that, as this, is complete shit not worth to be put in this forum section in my opinion.

Moreover you keep showing how good you are at dealing with MG42 as brits at start ;) you're really good at abusing trucks and you're the only one i've seen REPEATEDLY doing that recently, really really good job!!! :D

No longer annoying to anyone, since panzerbliz 1 I skipped the forum for a while (1 month), and never discussed in the whatsapp with lehr, telling him that I am better, I just said that .... he says almost for all Which are new, and that the old players, already left BK, or something else, that there are players who hide behind good players ... omg ... to which I replied: a bad player + a good vs two good players , It would mean an imminent defeat for the first team (there began a discussion), and that bothered me (I do not need to say the names of the players that "according to lehr" are "new or novice or easy to win", I think They know who they are). And if they are new that matters?, Teach them to play, do not make fun of them, but anyway, I will not argue with him again

Because of this, players who are really new stop playing BK or even the old, no longer find fun to play,you know, bad vibe

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Shanks wrote:
sgtToni95 wrote:

No longer annoying to anyone, since panzerbliz 1 I skipped the forum for a while (1 month), and never discussed in the whatsapp with lehr, telling him that I am better, I just said that .... he says almost for all Which are new, and that the old players, already left BK, or something else, that there are players who hide behind good players ... omg ... to which I replied: a bad player + a good vs two good players , It would mean an imminent defeat for the first team (there began a discussion), and that bothered me (I do not need to say the names of the players that "according to lehr" are "new or novice or easy to win", I think They know who they are). And if they are new that matters?, Teach them to play, do not make fun of them, but anyway, I will not argue with him again

Because of this, players who are really new stop playing BK or even the old, no longer find fun to play,you know, bad vibe

You better? ofc sure You better, no. you only won 1 time when i was brit in 1v1 i suck with them in 1v1, even i one first and 2 because i had an noob as balance wow whatever, i don't care for bk anyways i leavt this game. So think what you want but you not better. you just another like dolphin annoying me all day about other players try laugh about wurf You did. and thinking ya best so alright thats why i won 1v1 2 time with no doc as pe alright do IT 1 think i wont miss in this game is the community *eccept* few people.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:You better? ofc sure You better, no. you only won 1 time when i was brit in 1v1 i suck with them in 1v1, even i one first and 2 because i had an noob as balance wow whatever, i don't care for bk anyways i leavt this game. So think what you want but you not better. you just another like dolphin annoying me all day about other players try laugh about wurf You did. and thinking ya best so alright thats why i won 1v1 2 time with no doc as pe alright do IT 1 think i wont miss in this game is the community *eccept* few people.

How can a German sound so much like a street nigga xD?

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@Lehr
I did not say I'm the better or better than you, you did not understand me, or i do not understand you, or my English is very bad, but something happens here :geek:

Panzer-Lehr-Division

JimQwilleran wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:You better? ofc sure You better, no. you only won 1 time when i was brit in 1v1 i suck with them in 1v1, even i one first and 2 because i had an noob as balance wow whatever, i don't care for bk anyways i leavt this game. So think what you want but you not better. you just another like dolphin annoying me all day about other players try laugh about wurf You did. and thinking ya best so alright thats why i won 1v1 2 time with no doc as pe alright do IT 1 think i wont miss in this game is the community *eccept* few people.

How can a German sound so much like a street nigga xD?

Better question how can a polish be that dumb to pretend be a girl and make erich to love you? also how can be a polish guy feel spoken to , when here nothing about you, you a insult for every polish include my Mother.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I don't if you guys know this or not, but there are like 20 kenshins. They aren't smurfs or anything, I mean like there are like 20 brothers who share accounts lol. So you win some lose some who knows who you actually faced...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Shanks wrote:No longer annoying to anyone, since panzerbliz 1 I skipped the forum for a while (1 month), and never discussed in the whatsapp with lehr, telling him that I am better, I just said that ....

Don't really understand what you're saying, what is the meaning of that?

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

kwok wrote:I don't if you guys know this or not, but there are like 20 kenshins. They aren't smurfs or anything, I mean like there are like 20 brothers who share accounts lol. So you win some lose some who knows who you actually faced...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is true, we really are 4 brothers and we use two accounts, which are CPU-Normal and Kenshin (currently Shaka Virgo), but anyway, sometimes I let them play with Kenshin, rarely, but for reasons Work and studies,for now,i am play more (the original kenshin, lol, with Shaka), we all stopped playing BK for about 2 years, until this year I play it again; Taking advantage, I leave a 2v2, I play against my brother and the dolphin(In this game, i played very bad, but equal winner)

@panzerblitz 1---I said that you blocked my account in the forum, and that since then improve a little my attitude :geek:
Attachments
4p_bocagetest.2017-08-04.17-44-13.rec
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Oh ok.