1v2 against Grigori Rasputin and Vendetta on Duclair

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Henny

1v2 against Grigori Rasputin and Vendetta on Duclair

Post by Henny »

My mate left early game so I was waiting to be beaten. Suprisingly enough, I was able to hold middle ground against 2 players (and dodge countless airstrikes) and win the game. Lots of nashorns and comet tanks in this game ! Grigori was a good sport about it though, respect.

PoppaSwank : SE
vs
Grigori Rasputin (SVT): RAF
Vendetta : RE

4p_duclair.2017-05-27.10-41-24.rec
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
Last edited by Henny on 30 May 2017, 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
Dankman is a good guy

GrigoriRasputin(SVT)

Re: 1v2 against Grigori Rasputin and Vendetta on Duclair

Post by GrigoriRasputin(SVT) »

Oh lehr and his girlfriends trying to avenge him.. I laugh! 8-)

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

GrigoriRasputin(SVT) wrote:Oh lehr and his girlfriends trying to avenge him.. I laugh! 8-)

Dude what the hell panzerblitz warned you just stop your childish behaviour also avenge why you are an very bad player.. I killed you so often...
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Henny

Post by Henny »

It was a good match! Grigori and vendetta fought valiantly but were no match for the might of the Panzer 4 (short barrel)
Dankman is a good guy

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Henny wrote:It was a good match! Grigori and vendetta fought valiantly but were no match for the might of the Panzer 4 (short barrel)

True he need teleport bug abuse to kill an medic
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

You know what the thing is? Henny is simply too strong, no need to argue any further.
I think your opponents should have tried enlarging the frontline, they kept pushing the same narrow area and you just needed 210mm nebel to block them. I think this replay shows perfectly why i asked to raise the price of its salvos and why i disagree with this:

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Good Patch great work i like it.but adding 100 ammo for one barrage of 210? bad, no one gonna use it anymore i bet it just no more worth it then.. you guys should have giving it more manpower price... Not ammo.