Retreat bug?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Henny

Retreat bug?

Post by Henny »

After 50456 patches you guys still haven't patched this game breaking bug? Units get high explosive shot and then get suppressed, but then you can't retreat? Really? Fix this damn fucking bug
Dankman is a good guy

JimQwilleran

Re: Retreat bug?

Post by JimQwilleran »

It only happens for me during usage of an ability like grenade throw or planting demolitions. It's like executing that command is not overridden by retreat button.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Henny wrote:After 50456 patches you guys still haven't patched this game breaking bug? Units get high explosive shot and then get suppressed, but then you can't retreat? Really? Fix this damn fucking bug

First Warning, we aren't working for you and you be POLITE or you're out of here, our forum isn't your bedroom, don't try me, you are an angry little dude? buy a punching ball!

Henny

Post by Henny »

Who said you were working for me? Im just telling you about the retreat bug that is breaking games and hasnt been fixed since the coming of christ
Dankman is a good guy

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I dare to guess that Pblitz was pointing at the way you reported this bug. Instead of irony:
Henny wrote:After 50456 patches you guys still haven't patched this game breaking bug?
vulgar language:
Henny wrote:Fix this damn fucking bug
and giving us orders by using imperative sentences (the previous quote too) you could have reported the bug in neutral manner e.g.:

"It has been in the game for some time now that units sometimes don't react to the retreat command, usually when they use grenades or other "throwable" weapons. Can it be fixed?"

You see? you give us exactly the same information but more politely.

And in such case my answer here would be that this bug is related to the way the engine works and so we cannot fix it.

Henny

Post by Henny »

MarKr wrote:I dare to guess that Pblitz was pointing at the way you reported this bug. Instead of irony:
Henny wrote:After 50456 patches you guys still haven't patched this game breaking bug?
vulgar language:
Henny wrote:Fix this damn fucking bug
and giving us orders by using imperative sentences (the previous quote too) you could have reported the bug in neutral manner e.g.:

"It has been in the game for some time now that units sometimes don't react to the retreat command, usually when they use grenades or other "throwable" weapons. Can it be fixed?"

You see? you give us exactly the same information but more politely.

And in such case my answer here would be that this bug is related to the way the engine works and so we cannot fix it.

Sorry MarKr, didn't mean to offend you, made this thread when I was heated after a game
Dankman is a good guy