italy army

Here you can talk about other mods for COH.
thejoker90

italy army

Post by thejoker90 »

How is there no Italian in North Africa? It would be nice to have it as a faction and not just to have the bersaglieri

KornBlatt

Re: italy army

Post by KornBlatt »

This is not the website of the Afrika add on. This is the website of the Blitzkrieg mod without addon.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

thejoker90 wrote:How is there no Italian in North Africa? It would be nice to have it as a faction and not just to have the bersaglieri

Hey!
I assume that creating an entirely new faction would be a shitload of work to do.. keeping in mind that Justforfun1 (the creator of the add-on) is actually working on it almost alone, only with the help of some people. So, I would say that what he already achieved is pretty satisfying and really enough... Also, you should keep the game balance into consideration! If he creates italy, he would then also have to create a French army as well or something. While in fact, these countries apparently didn't even have much variety of units that are enough to build up a full faction! That's why both French and Italy units were only attached to the already existing WH and CW forces, together with USA ;)

You could contact justforfun1 on ModDB if u would like to hear more from him, and btw.. there is actually a topic for this add-on at the "Other Mods" section of this forum... I think that if you post something there, justforfun1 would gladly come to respond you; he is a really nice and a very welcoming person too.

@KornBlatt
I don't think you are ever supposed or even authorized to respond him that way, he can definitely speak about the add-on as much as he wants on this forum.. just better if he did it on the "Other Mods" section.

KornBlatt

Post by KornBlatt »

I require an authorization to simply state the facts? This is not the website of Afrika addon. There is no relation. This man appeared to be under the belief that Afrika addon is one and the same. I think you knew this too.

Perhaps you wish to clarify the source of your hostility to me?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I am telling you that the fact is that he can actually speak about the add-on at this website as much as he would like to, the add-on is officially approved by the BK devs... And it's specially made for the Bk mod.. so it's a part of BK.
He might just have done it on the wrong section; but definitely not the wrong website!

Though I am not sure why do you think I have any sort of hostility at you.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Everybody cool down, this topic is a "mod topic" so it has been moved, regarding Historical add-on, its not our mod, and you need to contact the owner/creator of this mod, even if it has been accepted by us to be a new extension for Blitzkrieg mod, we are not working on it.

PS: For your information i saw more than 1 italian unit in game...