name changing cheaters

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Watman

name changing cheaters

Post by Watman »

Hi there

there is a teleport cheater out there using known names.

His stats are about 180/85

He used the names of:

->Watman
->Autraymond
->Panzer Lehr
->Süd Deutsche Wut
->Wurf

and many more already.

If u see someone with this stats join your game check his profile on used names.

Redgaarden

Re: name changing cheaters

Post by Redgaarden »

Could you post replay. I have no duobt you're wrong but I would like to study it a bit to see how he does it. And thanks for the warning that the cheater is still at large, I will keep my guard up.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

He also posted a new replay, we made an picture on his replay "wurf easy", wurf and me hunted him down yesterday sadly he alway's leavt or cryed when we came in but never green up or wanted to fight us..
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

GrigoriRasputin(SVT)

Post by GrigoriRasputin(SVT) »

The thing that he is claiming some user profiles names isnt a reason for a ban or something. As long as he doesnt cheat with teleports etc, which i ve never seen him abusing this, he is fine.
This hate comes probably from the fact that you cant win him and i call it a combplex..!
So just focus at the pvp thing and not on the intrigue side of the game!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

This Topic will start to be very sensitive soon, i feel it... if you want to continue that way, i advise you all to be extremely carefull of what will coming now...no hate/bash/insults posts are allowed on this forum, just a reminder.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Based on my recent conversation with MarKr on What'sApp. I would then like to say that if trolling users are allowed in, then it's very likely that people here could get bad-tempered anytime.. and when this happens, I honestly don't think that you can really blame the actual players! Otherwise we will only end up losing a bunch of active users at this point I am afraid... All just due to a single guy or 2 who are apparently given the chance to keep trolling around.