Insane Tank battle at Road to chebourg

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Erich

Insane Tank battle at Road to chebourg

Post by Erich »

Allies

Erich:Tanks
Crimax:Raf
Strike:Inf

Axis
PantherCZ:Blitz doc
Wurf:Blitz Doc
DivWiking:Se

A great battle tanks on the road to chebourg map which lasted about 1 hour and a half.i had some luck or great luck to stay my SP alive and keeping killing their tanks.

The supply yard costs too much which makes it difficult to create Shermans since without it only possible to make m4 sherman.i lost my hope about sherman E8 they are a crap in this mod,always is needed AP rounds or command car close to destroy a single PZIV or a Stug III(really a Stug III).the axis did a lot of mistake which helped me too much which eventually led the Allied victory.

well enjoy :P :P
Attachments
temp.rec
(7.4 MiB) Downloaded 109 times

Warhawks97

Re: Insane Tank battle at Road to chebourg

Post by Warhawks97 »

again... famous min 13. Wurf could have upgraded fuel a bit earlier as he had 1200 mp in min 12. He just got his first tank IV J and second could be build fast. Erich just got his tank depot and only available units at this tier are Jumbos and M10´s. The early Tank IV groups are really really hard and regardless how successfull the alli early game is axis just need to hold a fuel point and calling Tank IV as soon as possible to have a comeback. I see only early RE 17 pounder emplacment spam as reliable and successfull counter. The M10´s with their "lucky 76" are maybe successfull but i wouldnt count on them due to their random performence.

13:46.... three fails from Wurf. 1. drove toooo close to 37 mm pak with Tank IV. 2. he doesnt build second and third 3. double hmg42 but not a single volks or gren squad.... result: Tank IV wasted.

Min 16: Erich is still far away from possible tank IV spam except Jumbo. He decides to upgrade fuel income. Only avalable Tank at that moment next to jumbo could be a M10 as additional anti Tank IV weapon.

Nice just in time use of hellcat. Jumbo almost lost fight against Tank IV H. Funny to see that half of US AT squad dies in front of Tank IV H in one or two bursts before coming into effective range..... WE at sqauds hunting shermans several miles accross the map without losing HP by cal 50 fire. Bazookas bounced except one.

min 23: bike rapes and suppresses commandos.

min 33: Erich needs to make a decision. Either spending 35 fuel for HVSS and 240 fuel and at least 850 mp into supply yard to be able to field some more 8 or 60 fuel to have SP avaialble which then cost 2000 MP. He is facing already the first Tiger and Panther and there is no time to spend 850 mp and 240 fuel just for upgrades because the Tigers and Panthers need to be countered.... so he goes for SP. E8´s would be pointless already. I did the opposite in my game at battle of halbe and spend res into supply yard and sandbags instead into SP. Result was that i probably lost by being overruned by Tigers.

min 42: PantherCZ starts panther mass production. Its as easy actually as to build groups of E8. Luckily Erich decided to build SP. If he would have decided to go fo e8 he would still be upgrading the supply yard and fielding 3 e8 right now would cause fuel income collapse while Panther could play on time and fielding one Panther after the other with res trade. just LOL. So Tiger pls tell me how US armor can build more shermans as BK doc can build Panthers..... Its not possible. In a possible clash max 4 e8 would counter 3 or 4 Panthers.

min 44: Axis fail to use their WE at squads against SP.... instead they waste Tiger and two Panthers..... Erich has still no fuel for supply yard....Axis happily spam heavy cats as if there is no tomorrow.

The entire supply yard cost could be cut easily by 75%.

Min 50: Erich has just the neccessary units to provide a defense against Panther spam. Erich did upgrade one supply yard upgrade and he cant build a single stupid sherman.
Pure luck that axis have only Panthers and Tigers. Usually there is at least one doc with great anti tank weapons. Either 88´s, elephants, Jagdpanthers or Kingtigers. Since one BK doc player is able to outspam the enemie with Panthers the other could have luftwaffe, def, or TH doc. Really lucky moment for allied.

1 hour done: Erich is still based on call ins. Fuel not available and supply yard is still not up.....

Something is seriously broken. US mainly use call ins, supply yard just one stop upgraded and one fuel boost upgrade. Also losing almost no tank that cost fuel and which need to be replaced and he has no fuel for a silly sherman! And Axis have max fuel altought they spammend and wasted so many expensive Tanks! just WTF

V13dweller wrote:Sherman's with HVAP never have problems with tigers.

I just have to get back to the replay and i dont need to seach for such a moment. I am just at:
1h 11 min 9 sec: Argument falsified already.

Ok, second supply yard upgrade is up. Fuel gone and SP has still happy killing our.... any possible spam still far away and alone SP killed already 8 expensive enemie tanks. Only 3 Tanks fielded and income is at 15 although fuel income upgrade is up already.

1h 21 min: Erich is just about to upgrade final supply yard step, fuel gone again. Meanwhile Wurf alone fields easily two further Tigers and has till 205 fuel in reserve. lmfao. Erich has 36....

1h 21 min 49 sec: Erich spend 65 fuel to boost fuel income by reducing fuel upkeep. Income increased by just 4 from 14 to 18! Very cost effective investment!

1h 24min 12 sec. Erich is now able to upgrade the second sandbag upgrade:D But fuel would be at 0 again.

SP down after 1 h and 26 min..... would like to hear ideas (esspecially from v13dweller) what to do if the SP would have died earlier.... i like hearing smart advices.

1h 27 min: Erich instantly request more 17 pounders. He as armor doc cant really encounter the cat spam anymore and fuel is just enough for a jackson or maybe two fragile hellcats.

1H 28 min: Wurf has a Tiger fielded and builds Panther and Tiger right at the same moment. Erich has Jumbo and just 130 fuel.

alright, fireflys and arty killing the Tigers now. I gonna sleep now.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 12 Feb 2015, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I wounder really, were the Axis big fat cats spam enough for them to win against ur few Allies tanks or all just died like flies and failed as usually??!! But btw I am still holding my viewpoint while insisting about that US Armor doctrine on most maps is obviously already able to generally get most total tank numbers at long term however that currently in fact this doctrine even doesn't have to spam in order to insure victory but well, now imagine Allies being able to spam even more too... Just no chance is going to be for the Axis anymore!

Axis also shouldn't just keep spamming Tigers or Panthers as they don't have to do such pointless thing, that's why I told u most players continuously fail with Tigers because of this frequently mistake.. just 1 Tiger with high kills is always enough and recommended beside several or major quantities of Hs to be surrounding or defending it.

But huh, 14 tank kills with a single SP.. Warhawks; u just denied yourself as u claimed on the topic "Issues" that no Allies tank in Bk mod is actually able to turn whole games having such high kills as I did with Tigers... I surely replied u there on the same topic sharing u a similar game replay where I even didn't really make use of my SP although I won crushing our opponent team Tigers and Erich also just confirmed my reply too by doing this using his SP!
While Allies tanks are not supposed to be anyhow invincible I repeat. I mean this shouldn't be possible... SP should be primarily removed!

Too sad that I lost my pvp 3v3 v4.81 playback file on Red Ball when I had 24 tank kills with the SP as I previously mentioned somewhere :(
But hey Erich... Anyways u still u didn't pass over my records :D And u lost the SP ^^ (Envious I am, I know.. ;) ) And I had a better record with the Tiger tank which didn't die and lasted till the end as u know :P Looking forward to watch u doing similar as Axis Tigers one day. However that I can't deny u did a good job though.. (I am just being so arrogant and acting exactly like child on this part) Just for the challenging fun xD

But let me tell u guys the secret of why I magically succeeded actually with my Tigers specifically against expert players such as Cyber, Keks and Obi of my well known topic titled as "Supreme epic!", it wasn't only cause of my skills and experience as I always claim but honestly that was because Allies opponents actually made a very big mistake!! It was that they had no Typhoons neither Fireflys or a SP. That was highly an advantage factor for me and I made use of it....
Tigers will not succeed and Axis biggest fat cats in most cases will lose against those weapons as whatever skills were been handled by the Axis players.

Erich

Post by Erich »

Tiger Now i dont agree with you,if my SP was killed early what could I do? in the middle of the match I was very lucky to keep it alive and i was always on the defensive for fear of losing my SP. My SP was the only way to stop their advance,again if they killed my Sp what could i do?I spent almost the entire match without fuel only at the end the fuel began to arrive because I had no tanks lol. if the SP was removed i would have lost a lot of shermans even pershing and probably lost the battle.

The axis can spam panthers and tigers not spam but built a lot while the US cant make the same number of shermans(yes shermans lol) leaving the player in the defense or ambushs the entire game and attack when the enemy does not have tanks.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

We speak only about what we can really see.. or about what is already represented in front of our eyes, and not about fictional speech of "What if..." but anyways!

As I told u on Steam I will be posting very clear suggestions regarding tank fights which we will all have to first agree on them through Steam group chats but while to make sure for those demands not to be anyhow hard in order to be easily and quickly achieved by the Devs without spending much time and it should be only about units cost or availability and not one way or even the other considering whole doctrines or any other massive changes.

I really wish if any next upcoming patch will completely solve all of this mess and become final for this mod by v5 or something, let's put an end to this if hopefully possible!!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:But huh, 14 tank kills with a single SP.. Warhawks; u just denied yourself as u claimed on the topic "Issues" that no Allies tank in Bk mod is actually able to turn whole games having such high kills as I did with Tigers... I surely replied u there on the same topic sharing u a similar game replay where I even didn't really make use of my SP although I won crushing our opponent team Tigers and Erich also just confirmed my reply too by doing this using his SP!
While Allies tanks are not supposed to be anyhow invincible I repeat. I mean this shouldn't be possible... SP should be primarily removed!

Too sad that I lost my pvp 3v3 v4.81 playback file on Red Ball when I had 24 tank kills with the SP as I previously mentioned somewhere :(
But hey Erich... Anyways u still u didn't pass over my records :D And u lost the SP ^^ (Envious I am, I know.. ;) ) And I had a better record with the Tiger tank which didn't die and lasted till the end as u know :P Looking forward to watch u doing similar as Axis Tigers one day. However that I can't deny u did a good job though.. (I am just being so arrogant and acting exactly like child on this part) Just for the challenging fun xD

But let me tell u guys the secret of why I magically succeeded actually with my Tigers specifically against expert players such as Cyber, Keks and Obi of my well known topic titled as "Supreme epic!", it wasn't only cause of my skills and experience as I always claim but honestly that was because Allies opponents actually made a very big mistake!! It was that they had no Typhoons neither Fireflys or a SP. That was highly an advantage factor for me and I made use of it....
Tigers will not succeed and Axis biggest fat cats in most cases will lose against those weapons as whatever skills were been handled by the Axis players.

How i denied myself??!

It BUGS me that JUMBO and SP is an absolutely must in mid and late game! In BK Panthers and Tigers are that what shermans had been in reality (spam units) while SP is that what Tigers had been (single powerfull units). Armor doc can build just one or two shermans and then only call in jumbo and SP because upkeep and supply yard eats up ALL FUEL! I said that Jumbo is the only unit to counter all the Tank IV´s and the SP the only to counter late game Panther/Tiger spam. But US armor could NEVER win by using quantity! So read exactly what i write.
How can it be that axis win by numbers and allis due to one unit! Also axis played bad and wasted tank stupidly. Luftwaffe with 88 and Henschels, Terror with KT or simply Nashorns from SE player could have made a huge different! It was their fault to have double BK doc and "spamming only" dozens of Tigers and Panthers. Another huge mistake was not to use double WE AT squad with double use of tread breaker ability against SP combined with an attack of all panthers and Tigers. And when the SP is gone nothing can really stop the german Tiger/Panther massproduction (allis got lucky that SP could hold the line long enough so that CW could get some fireflys and still the final tigers got wasted stupidly) combined with AT squads that are cleaning the path of 17 pounders. And if this heavy tank spam isnt enough... dont worry, you have grens, stormtooper, walking stukas, nebelwerfer and maultier which can help to clean the path if 3 Panthers and Tigers and AT squads arent enough to win the game.... just fuck that shit. What has armor doc to clean the path of 88´s hidden tankbusters and other stuff? correct, nothing! (dont tell me calli now. It cant kill an 88 or tankbuster or pak)

Just i dont get how it is ok that US has never fuel altough producing not a single unit that cost fuel while axis builds dozens of Powerfull Heavy Tanks and having always arround 200 fuel!

I would rather see to have more shermans and quantity earlier in the game but later coming Jumbos and SP´s. In return less massive spam of Tigers by a single player.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

It BUGS me that JUMBO and SP is an absolutely must in mid and late game! In BK Panthers and Tigers are that what shermans had been in reality (spam units) while SP is that what Tigers had been (single powerfull units). Armor doc can build just one or two shermans and then only call in jumbo and SP because upkeep and supply yard eats up ALL FUEL! I said that Jumbo is the only unit to counter all the Tank IV´s and the SP the only to counter late game Panther/Tiger spam. But US armor could NEVER win by using quantity! So read exactly what i write.

Just i dont get how it is ok that US has never fuel altough producing not a single unit that cost fuel while axis builds dozens of Powerfull Heavy Tanks and having always arround 200 fuel!

Amen to that!

Wurf

For Erich and Illa

Post by Wurf »

Erich what you wanted to say that you've left this morning on the my profile link on this old forum? You still can not breathe 'those four defeats yesterday? : D I'm not reflect at all on the forum, I do not have time to get and bored of it, but now I do it for your pleasure ... You really are a real whiz when you beat me - but this is difficult, but on the other hand, a defeat Wiking and panther who at that time started to play again after about 2-3 years - so that you are a true hero to flaunt this forum :D I really applaud you :D You show off yesterday you had a big mouth to beat me for 10 minutes, if I play allied or Wehr but this game took an hour and a half, so again, crap, crap and bullshit, just like yesterday when you insult me ​​with Illa pulchra.... Pull your head out of your ass with illa, grab hands and walk together around the world because you can just to insult and make excuses when you lose ...yesterday you were both really ridiculous :D I just want to play without the idiotic crap, dismantling games and especially insults - nothing more, nothing less. Is that so hard to understand? Howg

JimQwilleran

Re: For Erich and Illa

Post by JimQwilleran »

Wurf wrote:Erich what you wanted to say that you've left this morning on the my profile link on this old forum? You still can not breathe 'those four defeats yesterday? : D I'm not reflect at all on the forum, I do not have time to get and bored of it, but now I do it for your pleasure ... You really are a real whiz when you beat me - but this is difficult, but on the other hand, a defeat Wiking and panther who at that time started to play again after about 2-3 years - so that you are a true hero to flaunt this forum :D I really applaud you :D You show off yesterday you had a big mouth to beat me for 10 minutes, if I play allied or Wehr but this game took an hour and a half, so again, crap, crap and bullshit, just like yesterday when you insult me ​​with Illa pulchra.... Pull your head out of your ass with illa, grab hands and walk together around the world because you can just to insult and make excuses when you lose ...yesterday you were both really ridiculous :D I just want to play without the idiotic crap, dismantling games and especially insults - nothing more, nothing less. Is that so hard to understand? Howg

I guess you don't know the common rules of using a forum. I reported your message as insulting and off-topic. Go cure your ego elsewhere.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Yes you're right I do not know the rules here because I do not go there, but now the time to do it ...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Plz, no. I can't stand your pidgin...

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Your problem Illa pulchra...btw what is pidgin? :D