Where i play online any advice? thanks

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
jonnyyankee

Where i play online any advice? thanks

Post by jonnyyankee »

where do you play online blitzkrieg mod? i dont have coh original i saw people on tunngle but i didnt see partys to join any advice i played with my cousin on Evolved Lan :lol:

Leonida [525]

Re: Where i play online any advice? thanks

Post by Leonida [525] »

U can buy complete coh pack for like 2€ in some key-sites :D .. Or you can buy it on steam.. Its the only way if u want to play online

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

jonnyyankee wrote:where do you play online blitzkrieg mod? i dont have coh original i saw people on tunngle but i didnt see partys to join any advice i played with my cousin on Evolved Lan :lol:

You don't have COH original? what does it mean? im just curious about the problems you have with the mod (a.i., Lag etc...) and the fact that you don't have the "original" coh game...

If you are not on the original COH don't post anything relating to problems you might encounter with the game or the mod, COH cost peanuts so please don't waiste our times with some cracked games who just can't be updated, optimized and often bugged.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
jonnyyankee wrote:where do you play online blitzkrieg mod? i dont have coh original i saw people on tunngle but i didnt see partys to join any advice i played with my cousin on Evolved Lan :lol:

You don't have COH original? what does it mean? im just curious about the problems you have with the mod (a.i., Lag etc...) and the fact that you don't have the "original" coh game...

If you are not on the original COH don't post anything relating to problems you might encounter with the game or the mod, COH cost peanuts so please don't waiste our times with some cracked games who just can't be updated, optimized and often bugged.

Yeah i have cracked coh and? you are a "dev" and you can't balance a simply IA thats so funny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I am calling the internet police right now!!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

jonnyyankee wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:

Yeah i have cracked coh and? you are a "dev" and you can't balance a simply IA thats so funny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ho Ho Ho, Ha Ha Ha that was funny... ah a good laugh is better than a good steak... :roll: And? And? you really asking why? cracked games are full of bugs and can't be updated, and you want us waisting our time to fix such things? like your bugSplatt bug etc...? all our fix are based on the original bug free game , regarding the a.i. there is nothing wrong with it even if its not our primary priority as bk is a pure PvP mod from the start, the bk a.i. work very well, we even lower the strengh of it as people were crying it was too hard!, "normal a.i." for you is too easy? play expert on a larger map with high starting resources.

Illegal pirates copy seems funny to you? when you can buy the game for peanuts? really? if i was you i would stop showing off to not spent few bucks for it, it is not a joke for us, you do what you want but you don't ask for technical support if you don't have the real deal, i don't want to hear anything about illegal copies here on this website for obvious reasons.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
jonnyyankee wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:

Ho Ho Ho, Ha Ha Ha that was funny... ah a good laugh is better than a good steak... :roll: And? And? you really asking why? cracked games are full of bugs and can't be updated, and you want us waisting our time to fix such things? like your bugSplatt bug etc...? all our fix are based on the original bug free game , regarding the a.i. there is nothing wrong with it even if its not our primary priority as bk is a pure PvP mod from the start, the bk a.i. work very well, we even lower the strengh of it as people were crying it was too hard!, "normal a.i." for you is too easy? play expert on a larger map with high starting resources.

Illegal pirates copy seems funny to you? when you can buy the game for peanuts? really? if i was you i would stop showing off to not spent few bucks for it, it is not a joke for us, you do what you want but you don't ask for technical support if you don't have the real deal, i don't want to hear anything about illegal copies here on this website for obvious reasons.

i never said i have problems with bugsplat :D have fun ridiculous "dev"

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

jonnyyankee wrote:i dont have coh original i saw people on tunngle but i didnt see partys to join any advice i played with my cousin on Evolved Lan :lol:

jonnyyankee wrote:Yeah i have cracked coh and?

In case you did not read forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15
Nieles wrote:3. No warez.At All. Mentioning it at all gets you fired out of the nearest Dora cannon, never to return. It's evil. We hate that here.Theft of intellectual property is a serious concern to those it most affects... the creators. We have taken a firm stand against the promotion of software piracy (also known as warez) and the theft of digital media and other intellectual property (IP).As such any forum member that advocates the theft of IP, or provides access through any means to warez, will be banned permanently and on the spot. This includes hinting at downloading warez, or admitting to downloading warez.

What is warez?
Warez basically means pirated software in any form. This includes anything related to illegally downloading music, movies, or any form of software. No-CD cracks, serial numbers and other things that are directly related to pirating software are banned as well.
Take note that file sharing of bootleg music or pirated software through peer to peer programs like BitTorrent or eDonkey is a form of warezing.
Warez also refers to theft of IP. This is a broader term and would include, but is not limited to, the use of someone else's work, in part or in whole, and presenting it as your own. If you do use small part of someone's work product in a post ensure that it is properly referenced (link if available) and credit given.
3.1 Abandonware is also considered warez.
The phenomenon known as Abandonware is also legally considered to be warez, and promoting, linking to or admitting to using abandonware will also result in a ban.
What is abandonware?
The phenomenon known as abandonware is a belief that if a game is old and outdated copyright restrictions no longer apply. This is not true. Any game that the publisher has not formally released into the public domain is still protected by the full weight of copyright law unless it has been 95 years since the release of the game.
Since no computer game has existed that long the argument of abandonware advocates is moot and will be treated as Warez.
Bans associated with the violation of these rules are considered permanent. Such bans may be lifted at the sole discretion of the administrators of this forum and only after it is clear there has been a change in the banned member’s attitude. If posting privileges are restored the first post to the community will be an apology.Consider it fair warning not to test the boundaries, or intent, of these rules... even in jest.

jonnyyankee wrote:you are a "dev" and you can't balance a simply IA thats so funny hahahaha

jonnyyankee wrote:have fun ridiculous "dev"

Nieles wrote:We do not tolerate flaming and insulting against staff members. Participation and engaging with staff and like-minded community members is - to be abundantly clear - a privilege, and not a right. Members may continue to discuss and critique the mod in a civil manner, but any form of discussion targeted at an individual will not be tolerated. New and existing members who cannot adhere to the code of conduct, or maintain a civil demeanour at all times, are not welcome here.

You are on very thin ice here.
Topic locked.