BLITZKRIEG MOD FORCE POWER

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

BLITZKRIEG MOD FORCE POWER

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

We have few diagrams for new people in our community - these diagrams show where strengths of each doctrine lie in the game. It shows "roughly" the strengths because overall strength of a doctrine differs with map, luck, skill of player and team mates.

Green line shows how many different combat infantry units the doctrine can use (including HMG teams)
Yellow line represents overall "AT capacity" which means available AT guns, handheld AT (bazookas/Recoilless rifles etc.) and AT abilities such as Sticky bombs.
Pink line represents artillery capacity of the doctrine - that means mortar units, static and movable howitzers, self-propelled artillery and offmap artillery abilities.
Brown line represents raw tank force (tanks and tank destroyers available)
Blue line show available air support

Once again these diagrams were made to show to newcomers what they can expect from each doctrine - where will be their strengths and where they will lack compared to other doctrines in same faction. So veteran players don't need to write to me that this or that is questionable ;).
Attachments
COMMONWEALTH.jpg
PE.jpg
WH.jpg
US-ARMY.jpg

JimQwilleran

Re: BLITZKRIEG MOD FORCE POWER

Post by JimQwilleran »

Such diagrams were in my mind for a very long time. Nice work!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

How you made it?

Coz:

1. Armor and RAF have such arty?
2. Inf better arty as def doc?

I mean what aspects have been taken into acc? off maps? cooldowns? In arty battles def doc would provide better arty on the long hand as inf doc which mainly consists of of off-map arty. Def has more arty pieces (88, 105, grille) and better VT.

So what it is based on?

Number of units of each type?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

speeddemon02

Post by speeddemon02 »

I do like them, but what airplanes does RE have?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Warhawks97 wrote:
Number of units of each type?

Yes numbers of units + officers, Tanks, Arty strikes, Indirect fires, off map abilities etc..., Brits originally have more arty than others, and yes U.S. Armor and Raf got good arty capability, surprisingly, im not saying the best, im saying good capability, mistakes can be made and be corrected.

speeddemon02 wrote:I do like them, but what airplanes does RE have?

None, i thought they had reco plane, but nope, it has been corrected.

Michael_Z_Freeman

Post by Michael_Z_Freeman »

Seem to remember diagrams like this for army power over time. Americans start weak, Brits start stronger, etc.