2v2, Kwok gets carried by Bull

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
kwok
Team Member

2v2, Kwok gets carried by Bull

Post by kwok »

Pay no attention to the score, the real MVP was CPU - Normal aka bullfuzzor (the second brother, they share accounts). I got carried through this game. His solid defensive base and arty support never gave the enemy a chance to bounce back from my failed attacks.

Map: Wolfheze
CPU Normal (Inf) + Kwok (AB) vs Sukin (SE) + Mencius (Blitz)
Attachments
6p_wolfheze_conversion.2017-03-18.23-13-20.rec
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

sgtToni95

Re: 2v2, Kwok gets carried by Bull

Post by sgtToni95 »

Great game, really :) maybe you could have sent ab scouts to the city on their side, placing an at gun and an mg behind those units that were attacking your mate. You were facing 2 good opponents tho, so great job indeed!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So, it doesn't seem like inf doc is the weakest anyhow.. does it?

Hmm; I honestly dislike how the Allied 57mm HT is easily out-ranging Marders and Axis 75mm HTs.. don't tell me that the Axis 28mm and 37mm HTs on the other hand have more range too... Because everyone knows that the 57mm HT can still out-range even those! We are talking about 75 default range for the 57mm HT, but just 65 for the Axis 28mm and 37mm HTs the other way around.

Also, I think MG42 teams are actually overpriced... They cost almost the double as Allied HMG squads.. requires too much time to set up too, it's just not worth it.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Tiger1996 wrote:They cost almost the double as Allied HMG squads..

:shock: not really sure, and i think mg42 is a lot more deadly than allied mgs actually.. moreover, haven't them been like this for a long time? What's wrong with them now?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Here are the prices:-
MG42 emp 330 MP/15 Muni
MG42 team 350 MP/30 Muni <<< Overpriced.

Vickers emp 300 MP/15 Muni
Vickers team 300 MP/25 Muni

30.cal emp 270 MP/15 Muni
30.cal team 270 MP/20 Muni
===========================
Now, if we compare the Mg42 team (350/30) with the US 30.cal team (270/20) for example.. then yes; it's "almost" the double. Or let's be more accurate... That's 80 MP more and +10 more ammo as well. For what really?
Given the fact that in low res games, you only begin with 30 ammo.. which means that deploying MG squad as Axis would consume all ur ammo! And 350 MP is just too much for a unit that takes so much time to set up.

Even the LMG42 is extremely overpriced in my humble opinion... 100 ammo, really?? Keeping in mind that the LMG42 was very common during the war, and also available in very high numbers.. as it wasn't any expensive to produce either.
CW Rifle section squads could have 2 Bren LMGs for just 110 ammo, and they perform even better.. actually!

Not to mention that the Allied HMGs were nicely buffed on v4.8.6 which isn't a very long time ago, as they are more effective now.

Emplacement prices seem to be fine, however.. I can't see any logic why the Axis MG nests are covering much less area, just why? The Allied ones always have much wider range... For some unknown reasons.

As a side note; even the 17pdr has wider range than the Pak43 from Def doc btw! Which is absolutely ridiculous if u ask me.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That's a really good idea Toni. In my own selfish axis hunting, should've thought about doing what AB does best: harassing from behind enemy lines. That probably would've ended the game quicker too because it would've allowed bull to push earlier. Taking that high fuel is probably the most important objective to winning because it really cuts the ability for axis to roll out their big cats. From there, everything else is manageable especially based on Mencius' doc choice.

...will any of my games ever NOT end with a balance discussion? I literally dropped a game early because I lost two snipers early in my own sleep deprived stupidity. And against good players of COURSE i would lose that game with a 700mp deficit. But because I was Axis and JUST got out of a game where I was Allies and there was enough balance complaints coming out of that game... I decided to just leave because I foresaw the "see!!! Allies OP!!" because I would've lost as Axis from my own dumb dumb mistakes.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.