Luft henshel sudden appear "problem"

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
idliketoplaybetter

Luft henshel sudden appear "problem"

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Hi

So lately, i've had a lot of decent games, consisting Luftwaffe doc opponents.And first to say, im glad there is now workable and effective way of countering armor/engie(CW) doc's with Luft (as i consider them to be the best counter doc's against Luftwaffe).
However, there is a small thing to note, It had become very hard to escape/prevent this Henshels, since u cant see/hear them coming most of the time, unlike with AB/Bomb drop when for a least, u hear this "Whistling" and louder plane sound.

I realise, that it could be a thing for Henshel plane to be this silent and its not even "bombing", but shooting shells with its cannon, but ehh, when u'r engaged with lots of luft-sturdy infantry, its getting harder and harder to micro manage all the things on a screen, especially, when its slow Churchills or etc(maybe its only me).
Im not asking to make things "just easier to evade, cause its killing my stuff", but from my experience, it feels too sudden and "unexpected". Hope to hear constructive opposition in case :)

And ye, i do know that RAF rocket run doesnt have "signs" too, but considering its a bit different type of ability(not circling) and also different enemy (panther for example, may very likely to drive away or just survive one attack, unlike the Churchill or Sherman with its health amount), so I would rather not compare them.

Again, its much funnier to play against Lufts now.And they hold it better against any type of Armor with this "no more useless ability", but i dunno..

Cheers
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Leonida [525]

Re: Luft henshel sudden appear "problem"

Post by Leonida [525] »

I just realized it was you my strangename brit opponent in the 2v2 match yesterday :D ..
I love how Henschel and other luft plane attacks are effective now :) and that match is a valid proof, but i wouldnt touch those abilities. Yup I understand it's difficoult to evade the henschel one especially for slow churchills, but iirc when I used that there was no AA on the field except base.. On the other hand evading US patrol with jagdtiger-elephant-konig is similar, veery difficoult in some cases.
Maybe 1 general solution could be that all patrols of all factions should be marked in the minimap also to enemies, dunno.. :?:

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The Hs Panzerknacker will stay as it is now.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Leonida [525] wrote:I just realized it was you my strangename brit opponent in the 2v2 match yesterday :D ..

Yea, however i would not point that game, as particular example for this topic here.Double luft on tunnel map with tons of muni..ehh..and it was win for us right untill the moment those blobs appeared, which when multiplied on 2 is just bleh.

Leonida [525] wrote: but iirc when I used that there was no AA on the field except base.. On the other hand evading US patrol with jagdtiger-elephant-konig is similar, veery difficoult in some cases.

Actually, there was 2 extra Bofors right next to my HQ, but again, due to map being this narrow and wided its really hard for AA's to hit something before it actually kills ur tank(unlike the US bombing, when US plane is supposed to be right above the target).

Leonida [525] wrote: On the other hand evading US patrol with jagdtiger-elephant-konig is similar.

Well, it's, maybe, but im here asking more of an "aestethic/gameplay" view on this.With US bombing, u for the least can see/foresee where to move, unlike the HS, which attack is basically unpredictable and most of the time u cant even notice u are being attacked by plane and not something else.

And KT/JagdT/Elephant?Maybe, not like bombing/arty is the best(most of the time only) way to kill those..unlike with Church/Shermans lol
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I didn't know you could dodge henchels.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!