Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.7 Patch

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.7 Patch

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

As a commemoration of this old video for v4.9.5 which i have uploaded in the past...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHZUd2OKYEQ

I would then like to introduce a similar new one to v4.9.7 as well as the Afrika addon v2.3.1 :)
Therefore I uploaded this video just recently!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54uIL12EMs
Video Thumbnail.
Video Thumbnail.

Enjoy ;)

the 88ziger

Post by the 88ziger »

Hello have the following problem.
Whenever I play against the ki or a pvp play the game is a line of full screen mode in the window mode. The other thing is that I almost at any game no preference whether I or the opponent flame projector I always get ingame a black screen even if brandnades or tanks always explode black window. Furthermore, I have to say that the ki the previously always well-pushed is, but now as does not come more. That is shit pls please fix. The problem with the crash report (temp.rec) is synonymous still synonymous and the sync problem. Have always again the problem that my commands only after nearly 20 min run. Also please fix these things. Thank you!
Otherwise top as it goes with the bk mod also if again here must be improved a lot.
Lg the 88th

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

the 88ziger wrote:Hello have the following problem.
Whenever I play against the ki or a pvp play the game is a line of full screen mode in the window mode. The other thing is that I almost at any game no preference whether I or the opponent flame projector I always get ingame a black screen even if brandnades or tanks always explode black window. Furthermore, I have to say that the ki the previously always well-pushed is, but now as does not come more. That is shit pls please fix. The problem with the crash report (temp.rec) is synonymous still synonymous and the sync problem. Have always again the problem that my commands only after nearly 20 min run. Also please fix these things. Thank you!
Otherwise top as it goes with the bk mod also if again here must be improved a lot.
Lg the 88th

Sorry but i don't understand... about the "the temp.rec" just try to go into your 'Documents' folder, and remove the temp.rec in this folder: ..\Documents\my games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback\

And see if it stops your crashes.

Do you have the steam original game? do you installed the right patches?

The rest you wrote i have no idea what you're talking about, and no, blitzkrieg mod doesn't need to be improved a lot...you surelly have big problems from your side who aren't connected with Bk.

For technical problems go to the Technical support/bugs thread, not here.
viewforum.php?f=23

GoldenArbiter

Post by GoldenArbiter »

I get that black screen error when I alt tab, but it isn't mod specific, as it happens to me in regular COH, and BotB.
Only solution I have is restarting the game, and making sure my window stays maximized.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

GoldenArbiter wrote:I get that black screen error when I alt tab, but it isn't mod specific, as it happens to me in regular COH, and BotB.
Only solution I have is restarting the game, and making sure my window stays maximized.

Try switching from playing with DX10 to DX9.

Krieger Blitzer

JimQwilleran wrote:
GoldenArbiter wrote:I get that black screen error when I alt tab, but it isn't mod specific, as it happens to me in regular COH, and BotB.

Try switching from playing with DX10 to DX9.

And for those who have no idea how to do so, this can be simply done by setting the "Shader Quality" to anything lower than Ultra... "High" should be the most appropriate.

GoldenArbiter

Post by GoldenArbiter »

Hey, a buddy of mine is having issues where some icons are not showing up, and he has an invisible build cue.
We tried re-installing his BK mod, (4.8, then patch to 4.9.7), but the error continues. He followed the exact same install procedure as me, but I don't have any issues. Thoughts?

Krieger Blitzer

Re-installing won't help... I am very well concerned about this particular issue; as it does actually have something to do with his screen resolution together with his graphics card. He should come up and register to the forum here! And then he could probably post a topic in the technical support section while providing enough information about his exact computer specifications, and some in-game screenshots might help as well.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

This will be fixed in the next patch, hopefully... stop playing on laptops and not on full screen! :lol:

heinrichfritz13

Post by heinrichfritz13 »

your power rangers infiltration squad seems invisible..
Attachments
relic00058.jpg

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Yes and will be fixed in the next patch.

heinrichfritz13

can you write do down the units that you have that you haven't added in the mod yet.. pls.. it will be an eye candy for me..

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

heinrichfritz13 wrote:can you write do down the units that you have that you haven't added in the mod yet.. pls.. it will be an eye candy for me..

No i will not.

heinrichfritz13

May I remind you something... the Grille one shot ability is overwhelming! It is very accurate..
please please make it fire like a wespe and inaccurate when fired in the FOW..

and also the M10 wolverine.. pls allow it to turn it's turret in full 360 degrees.. because it looks like stiff-necked...

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

heinrichfritz13 wrote:May I remind you something... the Grille one shot ability is overwhelming! It is very accurate..
please please make it fire like a wespe and inaccurate when fired in the FOW..

and also the M10 wolverine.. pls allow it to turn it's turret in full 360 degrees.. because it looks like stiff-necked...

I think they are fair and good as they are now

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

yes they are.

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

I still wonder why the super pershing is a 1 call unit, while axis can call his heaviest tank all the times they want wich also perform as good as the super pershing lol.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

I still wonder why the hotchkiss rockets is a ability click2kill, while its on the the same hand its very mobile and has no equals on allied side

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Oh no... not another discussion about the SP....

Allied mobile arty?
AB rocket jeep? calliope? 105 sherman? priest? CW AT HT? 95mm cromwell?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

kwok wrote:Oh no... not another discussion about the SP....

Allied mobile arty?
AB rocket jeep? calliope? 105 sherman? priest? CW AT HT? 95mm cromwell?

ya, just imagine an accurate 1shot1kill rocket from allied side on a light tank, lol

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

kwok wrote:Oh no... not another discussion about the SP....

Why not? after all pershings dosnt do shit againts kingtigers and jagd's just the super pershing does damage to them, and its too risky since if you lose it you can already say "gg". I have seen this too many times.

Also i know what you're going to say "well just use an airbone strike then urhghhg"

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Jagdtiger is a casemate tank hunter, that mean he's very slow, can't turn well, don't have a turret, and completely helpless when immobilized, im pretty sure you can found something in your arsenal to deal with the JT, and if you have a "GG" means the battle is lost already from a very long time, not because of the JT entrance.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

mofetagalactica wrote:Why not? after all pershings dosnt do shit againts kingtigers and jagd's just the super pershing does damage to them, and its too risky since if you lose it you can already say "gg". I have seen this too many times.

Also i know what you're going to say "well just use an airbone strike then urhghhg"
Super Pershing is NOT meant to be absolute destroyer for every Axis tank so it is OK if does not destroy KTs and JTs. 90mm guns and 17 pounders will get buff for penetrating JT from rear.
And "Pershings don't do shit against kingtigers"? Frontally at max range without AP they have 23% chance (40% with AP), and from rear (which in the game means hitting anywhere in the rear HLAF of the model so you don't need to be behind the tank to hit "rear") it is 92,3%. So don't go against KTs with Pershings frontally and 1v1 is not not a good idea either.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

On top of what Markr just said, 99.9% of the PvP games are won without any big late units such KingTigers, SuperPershing, Jagdtiger, Sturmtiger, Elefant, etc... they are won way before with mediums tanks, infantry, arty, etc... the advantage to have big boys at the very end is to make the "coup de grace" quicker to finish your opponent (s) and crush the last resistance for good, nothing else, you just CAN'T win a game with only a Kingtiger or a Superpershing, this is not true, so please consider that those very heavy units are in game to end the enemy pain and finish it to get a "GG" more quickly.

To be able to burn 2000 cp or 1500 cp at once, you really need to own (or your mates) the field a minimum, if its not the case and you succeed to pull out your big unit, it will be a lost cause anyway, it won't change the fact that you lost the game already.

The 1% remaining is that you don't own (or your mates) the battle, you succeed pulling up your big heavy tank and you win the battle...that means your opponent (s) wasn't good at all or you got extremely lucky.

heinrichfritz13

do you have a model for pak44 AT gun?