Real balance question about 28mm pzb autocar

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Henny

Real balance question about 28mm pzb autocar

Post by Henny »

Why does it penetrate shermans from the front while 37mm can't? Did the magical power of balance grant these 28mm rounds special armour penetration capabilities? Why is this mod not consistent? Can I have magical maus too?
Dankman is a good guy

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Real balance question about 28mm pzb autocar

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Can you just stop coming back with this Maus question, its getting very tiring, we already answered you.

PzB 41:
Armor penetration: 69 mm of armor at 100 m and 52 mm à 500 m at 30°, and you can't take out a sherman with it, maybe hurt him from the weak points...and still, this won't happend as the armored car will be rekt WAY before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2.8_cm_sPzB_41

i will not answer about being consistent...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Actually 28mm is not even a gun, it's a "carabine". But it's pen capabilities are historically accurate.

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

Millimeters are not all for guns :D buchse penetrates more than pak36 for the way it was built, but with less damage because less explosive :)

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Yeah been wounderin too toke out a crusader with it lol
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Can you just stop coming back with this Maus question, its getting very tiring, we already answered you.

PzB 41:
Armor penetration: 69 mm of armor at 100 m and 52 mm à 500 m at 30°, and you can't take out a sherman with it, maybe hurt him from the weak points...and still, this won't happend as the armored car will be rekt WAY before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2.8_cm_sPzB_41

i will not answer about being consistent...

Only if what you're saying about armor penetration distances in-game where true would be wonderfull tho, every small tank or small at guns like that should be making damage to every tank at really close distances, something that you dont really see in-game. And i know that you have a table of %changes depending on the distance, but they dont really work as they should, for example you can be at less than 1 metter with a 57mm or 76mm and you will still have really low chances of making at least some damage to heavy tanks every at should make at least some damage at really close distances but wathever.