Veterancy

Ask questions specifically to improving your game and get only answers.
60163T

Veterancy

Post by 60163T »

Don't know if this is the right place, but I can't figure out how wehrmacht veterancy works. I know in normal coh there is the kampfkraft center, but I can't find how to build it in blitzkrieg

kwok
Team Member

Re: Veterancy

Post by kwok »

All veterancy for all factions have been adjusted to be likened to the American veterancy system, based on unit killed types.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

In other words - you become a veteran after killing 100 yankees, instead od paying 100 barrels of fuel.. makes more sense for me ;).

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

JimQwilleran wrote:In other words - you become a veteran after killing 100 yankees, instead od paying 100 barrels of fuel.. makes more sense for me ;).

Well, at vCoh it had some "conceptual gameplay sense too", maybe with some arcadish feel but partly reasonable.
And its not like US faction didnt have this "pay fuel for veterancy" in it :D(each Supply yard upgrade provides units with Veterancy upkeep rate increase), which i believe is present at Blitzmod too, so its not all about pure experience :D
"You can argue only with like-minded people"