TH Doc

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
SnowLeo

TH Doc

Post by SnowLeo »

Why TH not have a sniper ? Armor doc have sniper. Other doc too....

kwok
Team Member

Re: TH Doc

Post by kwok »

Waffen SS has a sniper in the squad.
RE doc does not have sniper.
Arty doc does not have sniper.

Also, all tankhunters have mark target ability which turn all your inf into snipers on particular target. +20% received accuracy to the target. It's a bit OP imo, but people tend to forget about it. No cost and low cooldown too. It's fun when tank hunter doc can counter infantry ESPECIALLY with the handheld AT nerf this patch. I've had JPs toe-to-toe 17pdrs and win maybe 40% of the time, and back out fast enough if I start losing. It's great.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

SnowLeo

Post by SnowLeo »

kwok wrote:Waffen SS has a sniper in the squad.
RE doc does not have sniper.
Arty doc does not have sniper.

Also, all tankhunters have mark target ability which turn all your inf into snipers on particular target. +20% received accuracy to the target. It's a bit OP imo, but people tend to forget about it. No cost and low cooldown too. It's fun when tank hunter doc can counter infantry ESPECIALLY with the handheld AT nerf this patch. I've had JPs toe-to-toe 17pdrs and win maybe 40% of the time, and back out fast enough if I start losing. It's great.

Waffen SS snipers the same regular sniper ? not of course... i told about spam snipers tactic...
May be need limit to all doc only one sniper ? Not 2. nor on battle fieild really to much snipers: 3 usa = 6 snipers all time...
or 3 werm the same...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

My friend, listen to veteran players who spent over 2000 hours of bk and try to look at absolute numbers!

What is better, a sniper that dies with 1 shot in his head, or a sniper that has other 6 colleagues to pick up the sniper rifle and keep sniping?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Snipers are good currently, and fun sometimes is better than logic, especially when it doesn't break any game balance, we will NOT touch snipers in bk (singles/squads) they are fine as they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Does anyone want to explain how to counter 6 snipers? From now on I think balance issues should be answered in only counter solutions. If no one can counter solution, then maybe it's a balance problem.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

Is this like a D&D bk mod? ^^