Black map?

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
TehSpyChicken

Black map?

Post by TehSpyChicken »

My friend and i used to play BK mod alot. But then something started happening and i started to load way faster than him which resulted in me entering the game and him staying on the load screen. When i am in game my map is black and everything is frozen. When he finnaly does enter the game neither of us can move our units nor produce anything. HE DOES have a low end pc, but blitzkrig ran just fine some time ago, he tried reinstalling blitzkrieg, reinstalling CoH. Help would be very much appreciated. :D

JimQwilleran

Re: Black map?

Post by JimQwilleran »

I can report that this happened like 5 times to me too.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Black map?

Post by kwok »

It's basically a pregame desync. Check your internet connection and try to start a game ASAP from the lobby (though that only defers the desync). Because if I remember right, it's not just a bk thing. It happens more in bk cuz more data is needed to travel.

Or I'm completely wrong. What do I know.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.