Supreme epic!! A must to immediately see now.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Supreme epic!! A must to immediately see now.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

An extremely sudden powerful come back after a certain obvious defeat; that was led by just a single 1 normal Tiger tank which had 14 tank kills at last before anyone of the expert opponent team players is yet surrendered or dropped including some Jumbos, Shermans, several Hellcats, a Jackson or 2, 3 Priests, one Pershing Ace, and few AT guns.. later that Tiger was followed by another Ace one which quickly owned 5 more enemy tanks in a very short time! I guess that all were probably Wolverines except one of them was actually another Pershing ace also before anyone yet is out or replaced with an AI.
Those 2 Tigers lasted till the moment of victory claim and btw I didn't lose any Tiger tank ^^ Only 2 were produced and as u can see they both successfully got high kills ;) And it's worth to mention that honestly the kills are in fact more than mentioned above as that the record reached to be even higher of about 16>6 for each of the normal and the Ace veteran Tigers. But I stopped counting the kills once I saw one of them has finally withdrawn...
My loses were just about 2 Panthers combined with few Pz4 Hs and some inf :)
Attachments
6p_road to cherbourg.2015-01-28.22-38-43.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.85 playback file.
(5.03 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.

Cyberzombie

Re: Supreme epic!! A must to immediately see now.

Post by Cyberzombie »

That game was just ridiculous and definetively not won cause your tiger turned the game.
You just had good teammates and a shitload of luck. Nearly every shot of my tanks was a miss or bounced even with ap ammo and my tanks got almost ever immobilized or gun damaged by the first shot. Not to mention 2 times where your tiger shot 2 shots in about 3 seconds Oo
Other than that shitload of luck your "run with at-teams to enemy to reveal all hidden tanks"-tactic which is just ridiculous because they run through everything (mg fire, m4s, normal inf) and before dying they kill some tanks just for fun and then retreat and repeat ....just lol
This shows perfectly that they need to get a hp nerf and pls remove that stupid treadbreaker ability! It´s just ridiculous seeing 2 at-teams rushing in and shooting very fast 8 times after immobilizing after the first hit -.-

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Cyberzombie wrote:Other than that shitload of luck your "run with at-teams to enemy to reveal all hidden tanks"-tactic which is just ridiculous because they run through everything (mg fire, m4s, normal inf) and before dying they kill some tanks just for fun and then retreat and repeat ....just lol
This shows perfectly that they need to get a hp nerf and pls remove that stupid treadbreaker ability! It´s just ridiculous seeing 2 at-teams rushing in and shooting very fast 8 times after immobilizing after the first hit -.-

yeah, its huge bs. I did that by myself. I am using those WE AT squads without any support and running cross-country untill i found something i can kill and i dont care about mgs and tanks shooting me, they always get their shot. And suppressive fire ability seem not to work against those immortals, at least not always. Was it against you where i run untill i found one of your hellcats and shooting it at large range when trying to escape?

Just fuck this WE AT squads.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Doubtless, my normal Tiger definitely played a big role of the game killing 3 Priests and having such high kills erasing everything on its route. But I had some luck too... I can't deny this but it's not all about the luck surely! What proves my claim is that it's actually not the first time for me as u know to do this using Tigers :)

WH AT squads are brutal but also easy to kill using suppression and HE rounds according to my experience ^^ And btw don't forget that they cost a lot and are limited to only 2 at a time.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Doubtless, my normal Tiger definitely played a big role of the game killing 3 Priests and having such high kills erasing everything on its route. But I had some luck too... I can't deny this but it's not all about the luck surely! What proves my claim is that it's actually not the first time for me as u know to do this using Tigers :)

WH AT squads are brutal but also easy to kill using suppression and HE rounds according to my experience ^^ And btw don't forget that they cost a lot and are limited to only 2 at a time.

you should say only 360 mp. They can rush through heavier fire than most armored vehicles and tanks.

And HE doesnt work so often or at least doesnt prevent them from deadly shots. Most of the time the second HE shot is dangerous but the first mostly harms them or kills one guy. Also PE pay the same for it just that they die much faster.

But this is a must see for the devs. I am currently at min 13. Markr, at least you watch it pls. This is what i meaned what happens by reducing arty of non arty docs and esspecially refusing to have some light 75 mm pack hwoitzers for inf and maybe AB doc available. ALL axis units are used for defense purpose. Paks, hidden schreck squads, HMG´s, schwimmwagens, K 98 inf behind green cover, fixed scout cars, mortars etc etc. This is happening in many games and on many many maps and the ONLY real option allied have is to choose CW arty doc JUST because of the 75 mm HT and THIS is the moment where the future of the game is doomed to be an 105 arty party.
If other docs would be able to get suc light arty like the 75 mm pack howitzer then those could do that what CW arty is doing in this game and many others in minute 11-15 and thereby the later step of the game wouldnt end with Priests for everything. PLS understand this now. Its a great example.

Edit: Butterkeks and others.... i dont get why you save soooo many res! all of you.... you took the important ammo points and all you ahd to do was to get half dozens paks and TD´s, emplacments etc. I did observe it often and Butterkeks and cyber seem to prefer playing with just 2-3 units and hold back all the res to replace those. I would reccomend to change it a bit. When Tiger came Cyber could have had another Tank commander for Hellcat, a pak, maybe mg emplacment, reccon and a lot more. And also soo many units staying arround. You used like 20% of the army and the rest was staying arround. 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 is simply a material War. Nice looking gameplay doesnt help.

min 55 and earlier: BK vs armor doc..... Armor doc fuel boost not really noticeable. BK doc fuel boost ability: Allows to build an entire Army division right away. I mean several Tank IV´s and Panthers and fuel upkeep..... doesnt matter, you can bypass it entirely.
Means i dont get why all are so scared about boosting US armor doc fuel boost. means fixing upkeep, fuel boost upgrades more reliable, cheaper upgrades etc.

Krieger Blitzer

@Warhawks; Armor doc already produced much more tanks than I did. And also I can remember that once close I saw Sukin having 8 E8s plus an SP and a Jumbo as a final attack during a 3v3 game! But the SP somehow was destroyed by my mate's SE doc Nebels if I am not mistaken :P And about 6 of those E8s were killed by my lonely 2 Tigers and so he still had 2 remaining E8s with 1 Jumbo while we had absolutely nothing in remain.. on this point that was simply how we failed stopping that final rush into our base and finally lost it :(

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Well first I just can agree with Cyberzombie.
This win has nothing to do with your "superior Tiger skills". You don't have any.

This win has to do with your unbelievable luck, as Cyber already mentioned: EVERY shot of your Tiger immediately destroyed our main guns or immobilized our tanks. When our tanks and paks shot, it mostly bounced. PIAT didn't hit shit. Zooks are all going in the ground. Priest doesn't hit shit.
This, combined with your bullshit of running into everything with immortal AT-Squads was the reason we lost. 4 Schrecks, immortal and actually can't be supressed. This is ridicoulus.

@Warhawks: We had 17pdr and MGs. But as you can see, Panzergrenadiers just walk into Vickers-MG like it was some kind of slight rain. Paks were destroyed by rushing with AT-Squads.

Now to you Tiger. I don't know, maybe you are a nice guy, I really don't know. But one thing is for sure. I just can't stand your absolute arrogance. You consider yourself as one of the best BK Mod players.

I have news for you. NO you are not. You only play Blitzkrieg doc with Tiger Ace (really good players are good with ALL doctrines and don't only play the allrounder because this doc works for every game), so lets look a bit closer at this.

You don't build Stormtroopers, actually the most deadly inf of WM because you can't handle them. Also no Ostwind, actually pretty deadly anti air and anti inf tank, exclusive for BK-Doc. So what do you build? Oh yeah, Tiger. Superior 8,8 cm KwK 36 main gun. Almost one shots every allied tank. Nearly the strongest armor of all tanks in game. Absolute OP skills (Tiger Fear -> Really devs?!). MG 42 on the turret if it's not an ace. Distant shot that can't miss and also one shots nearly every tank.
As you may have seen I don't like playing tanks. I just can't stand them and I'm no good with them. But let me tell you, with a Tiger even me would get those kills. It has nothing to do with you, it has to do with the vehicle you're controlling. Controlling a tank that oneshots nearly everything and then killing M10s with it... Wow such skill. Very Tiger.

Look at your Pz IV: You drove two of them in the same camouflaged M10, two more in the same 17pdr, they died like flies. If you don't have a tank that is superior like the Tiger you can't handle tanks, just like me.

So please, for gods sake, stop posting replays and uploading them on youtube. Nobody wants to watch you being arrogant because you build an OP-Unit.

Sorry, as I said I don't know you, maybe you are a nice guy. But please stop being so friggin' arrogant. Don't be a MessuUpgood. Nobody wants to be a MessuUpgood.

Krieger Blitzer

Alright keks... I am surprised u still denying me. Well, if I had no skills as u claim it was only about the superior Tiger tank and not me as someone who knows very well how to use them.. then why did Erich_Although that he is also surely a good player too_lose 2 Tigers and 1 KT with nearly no or just really few kills to be mentioned??!!

Ur shots went like usual. It's well known that Allies tanks always miss or mostly bounces off Tigers... Tigers were the most feared tanks during the ww2 so 'Tigerphobia' ability is indeed so legit. And btw, I was about to lose my Tiger 2 times but luckily I survived. I am not saying I am the best or that I never lose my Tigers but probably I am the only one till this moment who successfully made such great job using them as that several Bk mod players even thought that Tigers are just nothing but useless tanks in this mod!

Ur speech about that I can play nothing expect with Tigers is obviously not true. If u check previous topics u will clearly see that I was actually able to beat elite Axis players even as Allies!! And I do have my own style of playing the Blitz doc and I avow it's perhaps the best method.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

And as I said, I would never say anything against you or your stile if you weren't so arrogant. NOBODY cares how much tanks you killed. NOBODY cares about your replays. Btw why don't you upload the 10 games in which sukin beat your ass? It is mostly your ARROGANCE that bugs me. You are not a good player + so friggin arrogant. This is just too much.

Tiger1996 wrote:Ur shots went like usual. It's well known that Allies tanks always miss or mostly bounces off Tigers

So you are agreeing that you only have a chance because you use a superior tank.

Tiger1996 wrote:Tigers were the most feared tanks during the ww2 so 'Tigerphobia' ability is indeed so legit.

I admit that this is right if you want a hyperrealistic gameplay. But you have to admit that it is a great issue in balancing. A tank supressing other tanks?! OP. Simply OP.

If you really are that great, face me in a 1v1 and I go Blitzkrieg. I will prove you that even me who hates playing tanks and can't handle them can win a game because of Tiger.
Last edited by Butterkeks on 29 Jan 2015, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I watched it, game was really fucked up for alies, but still, i liked it.

Summary:
1) Luckiest man ever award surely goes to Tiger, i never seen something like "tiger ran on 2 hiden hellcats - 2 shots, no damage" and many other fantastic cases, which made game. Though this breakthrough and priest hunting was good, and probably saved axis asses from loosing.
2) Awfull axis gameplay from beginning till mid stage of game.
-Dr. could rush Obi Wan with early scout car ( Kek's both AT boys were at mid), but he prefered to up ammo sector after what he produced 2 paks for camping. (My advice to all Pe players is to have Puma pak 40, MUCH better, more flexible, cant be killed by random small arty shot, even in this situation, if dr, had Puma instead pak 40, his side wouldnt be ruined by a single Jumbo)
-Tiger built mg42 + mortar, which is pure defencive stuff, and started to complain about brithis mortar NOTE: 2 volks + puma + sniper on field are always enough to prevent this mortar nest ( we practised it many times with warhawks)
-Erich used stuka at wrong targets and at wrong time + no nebels fot grens's VT. Also, i do not recomend to build tigers in terror doc, especially when you have BK doc player, its much smarter to focuse on Panther G.
3) Feel really sorry for Zombie, his ambushes were smart constructed but all tanks were....dunno what to say.. shit like? crap like? :D Really, guns and engines have been destroyed faster than i could say "shit".
4) As for AT teams, i agree, something is wrong ( ridicoulos how zombie's Ace was blown up frontally ). But double nerf is probably will be too much ( hp reduce + trade breaker removement ). So, lets look at this unit after this freaky ability fixing\removing, Katusha\Caliope style shooting from panzerschreck is a total BS, after that we can think about their hp.
Last edited by Sukin-kot (SVT) on 29 Jan 2015, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Ur speech about that I can play nothing expect with Tigers is obviously not true. If u check previous topics u will clearly see that I was actually able to beat elite Axis players even as Allies!! And I do have my own style of playing the Blitz doc and I avow it's perhaps the best method.

Please name some of your "elite Axis players". I wasn't able to find any in your replays.

Krieger Blitzer

Wurf.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cute.

crimax

Post by crimax »

I watched this game replay ...
Teams were balanced, you like to drive tanks and you do it pretty well (imho, cause i hate to drive)

Any game when you are going to be defeated but the game turns on your side, can be called "epic", lucky or not it is another discussion.
On the other side, an almost-won-game but lost, causes rage, this is normal.

You advertise your Tiger very well on forum, sometime you remind me a child in the Candy-Shop :)
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I watched it, game was really fucked up for alies, but still, i liked it.

Summary:
1) Luckiest man ever award surely goes to Tiger, i never seen something like "tiger ran on 2 hiden hellcats - 2 shots, no damage" and many other fantastic cases, which made game. Though this breakthrough and priest hunting was good, and probably saved axis asses from loosing.
2) Awfull axis gameplay from beginning till mid stage of game.
-Dr. could rush Obi Wan with early scout car ( Kek's both AT boys were at mid), but he prefered to up ammo sector after what he produced 2 paks for camping. (My advice to all Pe players is to have Puma pak 40, MUCH better, more flexible, cant be killed by random small arty shot, even in this situation, if dr, had Puma instead pak 40, his side wouldnt be ruined by a single Jumbo)
-Tiger built mg42 + mortar, which is pure defencive stuff, and started to complain about brithis mortar NOTE: 2 volks + puma + sniper on field are always enough to prevent this mortar nest ( we practised it many times with warhawks)
-Erich used stuka at wrong targets and at wrong time + no nebels fot grens's VT. Also, i do not recomend to build tigers in terror doc, especially when you have BK doc player, its much smarter to focuse on Panther G.
3) Feel really sorry for Zombie, his ambushes were smart constructed but all tanks were....dunno what to say.. shit like? crap like? :D Really, guns and engines have been destroyed faster than i could say "shit".
4) As for AT teams, i agree, something is wrong ( ridicoulos how zombie's Ace was blown up frontally ). But double nerf is probably will be too much ( hp reduce + trade breaker removement ). So, lets look at this unit after this freaky ability fixing\removing, Katusha\Caliope style shooting from panzerschreck is a total BS, after that we can think about their hp.

agreed on all. I had to laugh when you wrote in game that it is impossible to avoid mortar nest. As said above, just get enough grens+sniper. Then tier up and Puma (maybe mortar).

Also Terror should focus on Panther G later. When i play with sukin i am just going for attacking all the time with Tank IV+Ostwind with permanent push and casuing disorder at enemie lines. Terror then kills the enemie force with walking stuka while those try to defend themself against the Tank IV´s. Tank IV hard push+smart used walking stuka= epic destruction. Different between me and Tiger1996 is that he doesnt like to lose units. I admit that i am losing maybe 4-6 Tank IV´s but its worth it. I am exploiting enemie defense strengt and giving targets for walking stuka and no time to enemie to rest. Mostly the game is dont then within 20 mins. If not and when my Tank IV´s cant finish them the terror player is able to get one or even two Panther G. That gives time to BK player to get Tigers and keeping Ostwinds in support. Or to go for stormtooper supporting the G´s.

as an adivce to you Tiger, if you play against CW arty doc it doesnt makes sense to wait. Ok you won but when i play versus arty doc i go for attack and permanent pushing. I rather lose my Tanks then during an attack and causing trouble that way instead by waiting to lose them against priests and Jumbos. Also you was kind of lucky. Two Hellcats with AP rounds. You had games with less luck where one Hellcat knocked out your tiger.

Also the tigerphiobia thing:

1.) Tiger with engine damaged and low HP got followed by two Hellcats trying to drive into a perfect position from two sides but the ability suppressed them and denied flank speed. That way the tiger survived using tigerphobia with low HP, during retreat and with engine damaged. I think this ability should not be possible and should stop when the tiger got a critical damage. Also shouldnt affect Tankhunter during flank speed, tanks with Tank commander and tanks with vet 2 and higher.
2.( It revealed hidden units. Once you detected a spotter that way. Above the head of hidden units appeared "Tigerpohobia-pinned-tigerphobia-pinned and so on". This ability should not reveal hidden units.

About the bad luck sukin, I had two hidden M10´s ambushing a Tank IV J from PE TH doc and using HVAP shots. 4 bounced and only one went through and the the J killed booth M10´s after that, booth with oneshot iirc.

To your point 4 with AT squad: I dont think that this would hurt them too hard. I mean PE AT squads have one schreck, no tread breaker ability and lower HP. They cant rush tanks so easily (which is good and how it should be) and are still deadly. The US AT squads would also lose the tread breaker ability, Despite that they often get suppressed by the normal Tank MG fire and missing or bouncing often anyway. Shooting 8 shots in front of a Tank isnt possible usually as they would die before just like the PE squads. I see no reason why the WE AT squad is in need to maintian HP or the ability. Even without they would be the best of all three as they have two schrecks unlike US or PE.

Yummy

Post by Yummy »

This replay just shows how useless allied MGs are. Even with available resourses you just can't do anything to stop that rush-retreat axis tactic, go and do that with allies... It is just funny how fast the tiger shoots and reverse its gun, if that was in the reality, maybe Allied forces would never conquer France :).
Pity, Tiger wasn't around when the tigers could get oneshot from 17 pounders and cost more :D!
Yes, Sukin, it is easy to stop brits from building mortar pit, when you use an exploit to kill the only unit which is able to deal damage to axis units - the reconnaissance tank.

Krieger Blitzer

It's also funny to see how the Jumbo can quickly do a double shooting just after when the HVAP rounds are loaded... U never noticed that?! I have also observed that the Tiger actually reloads faster than the Panther, specifically if veteran levels are high enough! And it's a realistic thing btw, the 88mm L/56 kwk 36 gun wasn't a slow gun in reloading as far as I know. But what about the Firefly???!!! :D Isn't that a 17p gun??!! How can it reload fast just like this way?! :P The Tiger tank functions are perfectly made in my opinion in Bk mod and they are so satisfying; not all the players can successfully smash with Tigers!!!

Yummy

Post by Yummy »

Ok, you think that way I think differently. I am looking forward you see your "Supreme epics" with USA armor or UK sappers videos :).

Krieger Blitzer

I hate to challenge like this but well, let me first see ur legendary videos as Axis tanks too ^^

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:The Tiger tank functions are perfectly made in my opinion in Bk mod and they are so satisfying; not all the players can successfully smash with Tigers!!!

Well that is the point. Everybody can do it with Tigers. I mean you can easily kill a SP with Tigerphobia. It IS OP. Distant shot which never misses? Why do Pershings not have it?

Btw. I absolutely aggree with you on the WM AT squads, Hawks. Firing 8 rockets in a few seconds is just ridicoulus. Chain breaker has to be removed and the HP need to get nerfed on the same level as US.

Krieger Blitzer

I wonder really why most players just never succeeded actually to do same with Tigers then???!!! Not only about this but also some players even came to think that Tigers are just useless too because they always failed with them! U keep repeating that everybody can easily do it denying me while I honestly didn't deny u a once or claimed u r a bad player but anyways I didn't see anyone doing that except myself several times until this moment, even my mate Erich couldn't although he is an excellent player but probably not specific with commanding Tigers. Yes, he had to go for Panther Gs actually...
The 90mm gun of both the Jackson or the Pershing tanks was noway accurate neither effective on long ranges... Tigers were able to snipe and greatly penetrate Shermans of 2km distance away using their fearsome guns :P Why u think I pay 50 ammo for a normal shot actually that may bounces off a Jumbo??!! The range of that ability should be the standard range of all the German tanks that are equipped with 88mm guns :D But it would be really OP indeed.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:I wonder really why most players just never succeeded actually to do same with Tigers then???!!! Not only about this but also some players even came to think that Tigers are just useless too because they always failed with them! U keep repeating that everybody can easily do it denying me while I honestly didn't deny u a once or claimed u r a bad player but anyways I didn't see anyone doing that except myself several times until this moment, even my mate Erich couldn't although he is an excellent player but probably not specific with commanding Tigers. Yes, he had to go for Panther Gs actually...
The 90mm gun of both the Jackson or the Pershing tanks was noway accurate neither effective on long ranges... Tigers were able to snipe and greatly penetrate Shermans of 2km distance away using their fearsome guns :P Why u think I pay 50 ammo for a normal shot actually that may bounces off a Jumbo??!! The range of that ability should be the standard range of all the German tanks that are equipped with 88mm guns :D But it would be really OP indeed.

idk what gunsights the Persh used but the actual advantage of the Tiger and most german Tanks was the Gunsight, not so much the gun. The pen stats of the 88/L56 wasnt really superior to others in 44. The 88/L71 of JP, KT, nashorn and elephant was probably really the best gun in ww2, at least in my opinion.

And Erich just hadnt so much luck. His Tiger got engine destroyed by M10 wolverine after 4 hits while Tiger failed to hit and to oneshot the M10. You drove right into 2 ambushed Hellcats which booth used HVAP but failed and bounced. In fact the double Hellcat ambush was much more dangerous and brutal then the single M10 wolverine Erich faced with his tiger but still you was the winner of that clash. Erich use of the Tiger wasnt much worse just got unlucky. And on Vet 2 its pretty easy with Tiger. Tigerphobia and long range shot, thats it.

Krieger Blitzer

What u guys want to say?! That I brought some luck with me maybe??!! :P Why I am usually (But surely still not always) lucky then with Tigers???!!! :D I did that several times my dears as u can see!!! Not the first time as u know.. so no surprises actually at all. What is special about this time is that it was just against more experienced players!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:What u guys want to say?! That I brought some luck with me maybe??!! :P Why I am usually (But surely still not always) lucky then with Tigers???!!! :D I did that several times my dears as u can see!!! Not the first time as u know.. so no surprises actually at all. What is special about this time is that it was just against more experienced players!

I said that the situation was similiar. Erich faced one M10 wolverine and lost the tiger. You faced two hellcats in an actually worse situation for the Tiger and survived. In a game a week or two ago Erich also got vet 3 or 4 KT and had also some luck that he got a lot of crits without losing it. Thats all i wanted to say. The breakthrough to priests and using the chance was a really good move and one which i like to do as well. Later some tank losses were absolutely unneccessary.

Krieger Blitzer

Alright, ya that's true.. some of the Pz4 IVHs I lost are regarded to be absolutely unnecessary loses but as I said I wasn't really careful actually about them as they were sometimes for me made to just die or to always keep in front! :D That's why I didn't lose any of my both Tigers :P Btw, also because of typing in game chat I was a bit confused to keep focusing on all my units during some moments ^^ But generally I lost few tanks however.